Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61230 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Okpotud(m): 2:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Notasaints:
What is wrong? Are they not Nigerians.
u must b very stupid...
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Osidazz19: 2:47am On Feb 28, 2020
lakoomoyi:

Shut up jawee, Ediot and herdsman like you. Omo ale Fulani

Retarded brainwashed IPOB monkey. STFU

Omo ale ni baba to bi baba e.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by onoja12: 4:48am On Feb 28, 2020
first of all,even if we agree they are nigerians,let us look at the law,enetering somebodies property without permission is tresspassing,that is a jailable offence,then breaking and entering is another jailable offence,then distruction to property is another jailable offence then evasion of privacy is another jailable offence,then carrying a weapon into his property that is a capital offence,meaning life in jail,then treat to life,then damage to property again for his phone,then disturbing the peace.after all this civil charges comes for loss of revenue.if we are to go by the law those boys would never see the light of day,in any civilized country and some of those cows would be sold to compensate the farmer for his crops and his phone.i hope you understand now.
Notasaints:

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2020
We go seperate Las las

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by antibullshit: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2020
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga
It didnt start today but if we are going to be honest there is an agenda behind the whole thing and since Buhari came in he has emboldened them.
Also the way this administration has been handling the issue is totally biased. The fulanis dont hide it,They openly boast that they are born to rule
They are tying to forcefully alter the demographics of the country so that in the future they can remain in power forever without negotiating with any of you like they do now. Thats the truth take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
Fulani herdsmen have become very vicious for a reason- they understand their kinsman is currently in charge and nottin dey happen. Oh, I wish OBJ is the President.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by antibullshit: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Theres nothing diplomatic about this...the herdsman was irate because he was being recorded and had pictures of him taken.
At a point he even threatened to kill the owner of the farm.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Busch: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Fineman87:

They did not give the north power, yorubas did.

Yorubas did also, but the system was already rigged to give the north power, they were assigned a greater land mass as compared to the East and west. The early Parliament House had more northerners as compared to other areas, one thing I know is that Yorubas are just people who are easy to manipulate. And they’ve been fine with that their whole life. Every time a norther assumes power, he ensures he puts his people first so he’d be able to loot well later, the same can’t be said about yoruba and Igbos, as they always look to fill their pockets first.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Gudiza(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
we need firearms in this country.....imagine the farmer had an ak47, those herders wont have the mind to near his farm. if i have an ak47, no robber will attack me in traffic cos they will know i carry a gun to protect myself. the only reason crime is popular is cos the criminals know their victimes are defeseless.
I have made a covenant with my God for the sake of myself and my family NEVER to be defenseless.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Proffdada: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Osidazz19:
This is nothing but a business transaction gone wrong. It's very clear from their conversation that they know each other very well.

The guy agreed he made a mistake and agreed to pay for any damage but was only upset because the guy was filming him for this intended propaganda.
and that gives him the effrontery to invade his farm? Familiarity breeds contempt
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Proffdada: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fineman87:

They did not give the north power, yorubas did.
who told you such buffoonery?
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Str8talk21: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Born2Breed:
For my land and crops again. That man for arrange men to butcher the bororo. Use the body to feed pigs and chase the cows away.

The best way is to eliminate them silently.

Ikpan gbe erha gbe iyewe?
babe, u spoke my mind.
u r rugged! thumbs up!
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Str8talk21:

babe, u spoke my mind.
u r rugged! thumbs up!

We nor dey carry last na.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Str8talk21: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Born2Breed:

We nor dey carry last na.
women with gut r sexyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Angrymode: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Notasaints:

shocked shocked shocked
I can't believe what I just watched. I would have gone mental in that man's place. Someone would have died
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gudiza:

I have made a covenant with my God for the sake of myself and my family NEVER to be defenseless.
even me, ive go cutlass in the tank of my wc in the toilet, a dagger under my pillow, a bat in my wardrobe, a dagger taped under the kitchen sink, an iron rod under my couch, two cutlasses at my gen houses outside, three cutlasses inside my ceiling......a dagger buried where i park my car....na gun remain.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sunnymatey:
I blame our southern/middle belt brothers at the national assembly.
The arrogance displayed by this criminals is a prove to the fact that they re taking instruction from a powerful group of individual somewhere.

Let our brothers down south keep pretending not to know what's happening
no Fulani menance I Rivers State, akwacross, & BY.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
EcomPlus:
These guys are just heartless.

That is how they tried invading our close to 1 hectare beans farm last year with their cows.

But when they realised that no be only them no dey fear death, they had to japa with their cows.

I thank God he wasn't killed even though what he did is the right thing.

This is why am angry with my State Governor Okowa & leaders in Delta State.

They are killing your people, you are busy exhuming dead bodies for autopsy.

The only language this savages understand is violence.

They are too barbaric to understand dialogue
Hence I did not count Delta & edi among talknado 5. Deltans na ipobian peopl, chest beaters.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
If I am the farm owner..I will entered confirm trouble with him... Better still look for "tangiri" the inedible egusi we call it "egusi bara" for Yoruba,cut it into two..when see the cow feaces use it to cover the cheats..na stooling go kill all the cow within a short period....convid2020 be that
please tell us more about dis, I am a farmer

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Jabioro: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
newdawn2017:
please tell us more about dis, I am a farmer
I have siad it all.get the inedible egusi fresh one.slash it to two or more..when see the cow feaces just it to cover the feaces..as many as possible you can do ..it has no antidote..covid2020 mass burial dem go do for the cow especially if you can see the fresh feaces..

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Alanzazani:
It is time to strategize. Imagine the efrontry. Nigeria is sitting in a keg of gunpowerder. Southerners wake up
Southern re awake it's easterners & d west that needs to awake from slumber
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
suko2003:
I swear this stupid Fulani cannot do all this shit in Lagos, they would have shattered their yanch with bottle
Do u mean in D southern states such as akwacross, B.Y & the mighty & annoyed Riv?
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
lastchild:
The only solution is disintegration, we and northerns are not brothers, we don't look alike, we can't move along

Give us biafra
Go get it my dear.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by lastchild: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
newdawn2017:
Go get it my dear.
it will happen
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
lastchild:
it will happen
Amen I pray for u d Easterners
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by lastchild: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
newdawn2017:
Amen I pray for u d Easterners
thanks
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Proffdada:
who told you such buffoonery?

When i deal ruthlessly with you, you will run to the mods for help. Abeg, find your level.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Busch:

Yorubas did also, but the system was already rigged to give the north power, they were assigned a greater land mass as compared to the East and west. The early Parliament House had more northerners as compared to other areas, one thing I know is that Yorubas are just people who are easy to manipulate. And they’ve been fine with that their whole life. Every time a norther assumes power, he ensures he puts his people first so he’d be able to loot well later, the same can’t be said about yoruba and Igbos, as they always look to fill their pockets first.

Not so bro. Yes the Brits rigged the election to favour the north but the igbos held control of the civil service, the military, the private sector, etc. The rigged election only gave the north large seats in parliament but the top shots in all sectors of Nigeria were held by igbos.
The Nzeogwu coup and civil war defeat finally gave the north everything. So in essence, the Nzeogwu coup was the greatest folly of igbos not the British. Awolowo exploited that civil war defeat to empower the yorubas, by robbing igbos of their bank savings and investments. The indigenization policy also followed , etc. While the yorubas took over the economy and civil service, the north took full control of the military and with that ruled nigeria for over 30yrs.

Am not one to digest other peoples views or narratives but the british favouring the north, though true, did not cause the dysfunctional the Nigeria of today. The failed Nzeogwu coup did.

But though igbos lost everything, Nigeria gained.
The coup Nzeogwu plotted was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. That coup pre-empted the jihad which Ahmadu bello was to continue after the British left.

Nzeogwu got intelligence that Ahmadu Bello was stocking weapons and preparing to continue the jihad and conquer the entire south. Hence, he acted fast with that coup. And that saved all other parts of Nigeria. If not for the jihad, Nzeogwu would have taken more time to plan the coup and make it more successful but he needed to act fast. He did, and it achieved its primary aim of stopping Ahmadu Bello but its secondary aim of clearing all politicians failed.

The jihad and corruption is the reason Nzeogwu coup targeted both military leaders and political leaders- a fact which the North and West never understood.

So yes, Nzeogwu is our greatest saviour. Think like this, we either had an islamized & conquered Nigeria Or a dysfunctional Nigeria of today.

Obviously, I prefer the latter because future generations would correct it. But a conquest of all Nigeria is irreversible. Thanks to Nzeogwu.

Thanks for learning.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Busch: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Fineman87:

Not so bro. Yes the Brits rigged the election to favour the north but the igbos held control of the civil service, the military, the private sector, etc. The rigged election only gave the north large seats in parliament but the top shots in all sectors of Nigeria were held by igbos.
The Nzeogwu coup and civil war defeat finally gave the north everything. So in essence, the Nzeogwu coup was the greatest folly of igbos not the British. Awolowo exploited that civil war defeat to empower the yorubas, by robbing igbos of their bank savings and investments. The indigenization policy also followed , etc. While the yorubas took over the economy and civil service, the north took full control of the military and with that ruled nigeria for over 30yrs.

Am not one to digest other peoples views or narratives but the british favouring the north, though true, did not cause the dysfunctional the Nigeria of today. The failed Nzeogwu coup did.

But though igbos lost everything, Nigeria gained.
The coup Nzeogwu plotted was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. That coup pre-empted the jihad which Ahmadu bello was to continue after the British left.

Nzeogwu got intelligence that Ahmadu Bello was stocking weapons and preparing to continue the jihad and conquer the entire south. Hence, he acted fast with that coup. And that saved all other parts of Nigeria. If not for the jihad, Nzeogwu would have taken more time to plan the coup and make it more successful but he needed to act fast. He did, and it achieved its primary aim of stopping Ahmadu Bello but its secondary aim of clearing all politicians failed.

The jihad and corruption is the reason Nzeogwu coup targeted both military leaders and political leaders- a fact which the North and West never understood.

So yes, Nzeogwu is our greatest saviour. Think like this, we either had an islamized & conquered Nigeria Or a dysfunctional Nigeria of today.

Obviously, I prefer the latter because future generations would correct it. But a conquest of all Nigeria is irreversible. Thanks to Nzeogwu.

Thanks for learning.

Thanks for taking the time to teach man. But am I the only one who’s tired of the north ruling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.