Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61229 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
I don't blame aboki's......I blame the person their oga @ d top
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by trutht828: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
What should herdmen be doing on that man's farm?

It had never been

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by proclinician: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga

All through the times these incidences happened did you hear miyetti allah come up on national tv to claim responsibilities of threatening u with a knife or overrunning a village? Why now? These became acts of terrorism the moment the group waded in to make political statements because buhari is supporting them. I tried so hard to explain to one idiot here the difference between isolated attacks and acts of terror.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Realtalk20: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga

Share a Link to the video
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by staga: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
A fulani man to tell me that thunder will fire my parents...

That fulani man dies that day. End of story.

15 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Realtalk20: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
S
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Osidazz19: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is nothing but a business transaction gone wrong. It's very clear from their conversation that they know each other very well.

The guy agreed he made a mistake and agreed to pay for any damage but was only upset because the guy was filming him for this intended propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sulaak(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:

The Fulani's are just taking advantage of the break down in law and order across the country. Since democracy returned in 1999, the politician has neglected security and law enforcement across the country. Since 1999 Nigerian have witnessed an increase in all formed of crimes and militancy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Macgyver1: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine the audacity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ideabuilder: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Most people commenting up there didn't watch the video

Most of them are browsing with free 10mb data, yet they are the first to comment.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by trutht828: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
What should herdmen be doing on that man's farm?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by olatilldend: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
You dey craze? Seems the average naija can't speak without inserting that phrase.

These ones are the true herders. The killers would've dealt with him, probably killed him. Inside life for naija.

Spoke with a friend of mine today and we were reminiscing about good old days only to find out most of our guys are now in US/England/Canada, before he dropped he hinted he might soon be relocating with his family, come to think of it, maybe it's time son of man also plans his exit from this country! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by olisaEze(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
The verdict is in: These Fulani Herdsmen are all killers! There are no foreign cattle rustlers, just these blood thirsty barbarians. The young man feels he is well within his allah given rights to murder an old man he knows because he videoed his cattle destroying months of hard labor. He also feels the man’s labor is insignificant, hence the boast about how much he feels his crops are worth.

I remember Lai Mohammed boasting in like manner about the President’s 'body language', I wonder what that same 'body language detector' has to say with respect to the genocide being perpetrated by the President’s kinsmen on powerless women and farmers?

Let this be known(#In Mallam El Rufai’s voice), to any Fulani that have killed innocents in this country owes a debt that will be payed back no matter how long it takes. Justice may be delayed, but it’ll never ever be denied those whose blood has been spilt in this country! And same goes for their collaborators whether in the NASS or Aso Rock!

7 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Kingv(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.

Since it is good, let a stranger feast on your labour

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sulaak(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

All through the times these incidences happened did you hear miyetti allah come up on national tv to claim responsibilities of threatening u with a knife or overrunning a village? Why now? These became acts of terrorism the moment the group waded in to make political statements because buhari is supporting them. I tried so hard to explain to one idiot here the difference between isolated attacks and acts of terror.

Miyetti Allah was prevalent during GEJ time in government grin

Home » News » Miyetti Allah names Jonathan as Life Patron, endorses him for re-election
https://dailypost.ng/2015/03/19/miyetti-allah-names-jonathan-as-life-patron-endorses-him-for-re-election/

NEWSMiyetti Allah names Jonathan as Life Patron, endorses him for re-election

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Supan:
Op you lied. They actually fought. Though no life was lost. Imagine the effrontery. Nigeria is in a big trouble. Imagine the herdsman threatening to kill him.
This is a clear evidence to what is on ground.
This video should go viral and be interpreted for all those in denial to see what Nigeria is passing through.
I am really shocked.

Lol.. It's a black hat marketing trick.... OP actually wanted YouTube views... cheesy

And there's nothing to be shocked about because all these bullsh!ts have been for more than ten years now. We only hear of them and exclaim and ignore.
You're only expressing shock because a life impunity and challenge was captured on life video whereas they've really been all over the news.

Some challenged them like this in areas like delta or so and have been killed.
Some only accosted them on the way to farm and the herders chased them cutting off two fingers as the man fled on his motor cycle. Etc.

I think the real shock for all of us is that we (owners of lands) down south allowed this to continue to the extent that it degenerated into this. It continues and the heads (kings and governors) are slow to decide what to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chei see as igbo man dey fare to fight the abooooooooki man, this can only happen in igbo land. Try it with us and we shall amotekunise you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
I watched the video till the end and I can conclude that these herdsmen are mad....The idiotic herdsman was even insulting the guy's mother and father...No sign of remorse at all.....Next Level of Buhari's tyranny

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by daddytime(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Diplomacy abi cowardice?

Smh

The rag tag malus don see all of una finish
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Chei see as igbo man dey fare to fight the abooooooooki man, this can only happen in igbo land. Try it with us and we shall amotekunise you grin grin

When did you leave Yabaleft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Alanzazani: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
It is time to strategize. Imagine the efrontry. Nigeria is sitting in a keg of gunpowerder. Southerners wake up

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bring back the issakaba boys

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by blackmantis: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
The man get mind sha,,,,Many People have been killed for less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by adedayourt(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
The bastard was even threatening to kill the farmer. These useless herdsmen

Wish d farmer has a gun and he guns dem down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Acidosis(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Those bas.tards threatened to kill the farm owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Phonescreens(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
What is going on in this country self?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by RaptorX: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
The fear of the fulani man machete is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ogbonti: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Rrankdonga:
God will send coronavirus, and he will treat these killers accordingly.

yea typical naija solution to what they can’t figure out ..... call the name of God

the name God- the most called name in vain by Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Blindersoff: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
From the video both the Cattle herder and the farmer know each other. The cattle guy was just upset that he took his picture without his permission thus snatched the phone from him.

He said he would beg the farmer and if the farmer rejected his plea then he is ready to pay for damages.

It was nothing serious. Just two people who clearly misunderstood each other.

One had damaged crops from the other's cattle while the other was willing to pay for the damage is asked.

Any other thing in-between were just exchanges said in anger

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Destroyerofyeeb: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Just imagine the audacity of these animals, you destroyed his farm and still have the guts to fight him. Make una dey online dey shout biafuro when fulani dey beat una for una land.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by suko2003: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
I swear this stupid Fulani cannot do all this shit in Lagos, they would have shattered their yanch with bottle

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.