Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61228 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:
What is wrong? Are they not Nigerians.

Buhari said they are not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by etrange: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.

I wonder how you guys think. Random people as if the man went to the market square and started snapping them. These are not random people and you know it. They are the people who came into his farm and destroyed his crops. How random could that be? Why you'd see such an act and close your eyes to it baffles me. That man has children and other dependents waiting for him at home to bring back food and here are your "random" people destroying the farm. If this wasn't captured on video, you'd still be the one to say it never happened. Let's be fair nah...

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

All through the times these incidences happened did you hear miyetti allah come up on national tv to claim responsibilities of threatening u with a knife or overrunning a village? Why now? These became acts of terrorism the moment the group waded in to make political statements because buhari is supporting them. I tried so hard to explain to one idiot here the difference between isolated attacks and acts of terror.

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by proclinician: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=maryamwaziri post=87010852][/quote]

Come on dont be like this.

We are tracing back to antecedents. Precisely during GEJ regime.

Can you find where miyetti allah claimed responsibility after an attack.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Osidazz19:
This is nothing but a business transaction gone wrong. It's very clear from their conversation that they know each other very well.

The guy agreed he made a mistake and agreed to pay for any damage but was only upset because the guy was filming him for this intended propaganda.

You're a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Busch: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
namiji2598:
Nigeria should be handed back to the British

Those people gave the north power. It’ll just be a dejavu
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blindersoff:
From the video both the Cattle herder and the farmer know each other. The cattle guy was just upset that he took his picture without his permission thus snatched the phone from him.

He said he would beg the farmer and if the farmer rejected his plea then he is ready to pay for damages.

It was nothing serious. Just two people who clearly misunderstood each other.

One had damaged crops from the other's cattle while the other was willing to pay for the damage is asked.

Any other thing in-between were just exchanges said in anger

You're an Islamist

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

Come on dont be like this.

We are tracing back to antecedents. Precisely during GEJ regime.

Can you find where miyetti allah claimed responsibility after an attack.

You people stylishly defending these Islamic terrorists always.
Next you will claim you're not a Muslim or Nigerian

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by proclinician: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
maryamwaziri:

You people stylishly defending these Islamic terrorists always.
Next you will claim you're not a Muslim or Nigerian

Pls what have you been drinking?

My point is the whole of this fulani attacks started and has intensified because buhari is supporting and encouraging fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

Pls what have you been drinking?

My point is the whole of this fulani attacks started and has intensified because buhari is supporting and encouraging fulani herdsmen.

You claimed the killings were same in previous governments.

Buhari is responsible for the killings.

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Osidazz19:

And you are a retarded brainwashed ipob monkey.

Islamic terrorist
All Muslims are pro terrorists
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

You’re a woman, I expect nothing less....

Bye
You are a man , I expected a more cerebral n realistic reasoning, go and have a rethink,bye too!
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Smh. See what yorubas brought upon this country because of greed.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Busch:

Those people gave the north power. It’ll just be a dejavu

They did not give the north power, yorubas did.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
They're very much temperamental. If people were not around, I bet he'll kill the farmer... Some fools will still attribute some Fulani Herder's atrocities to Islam. How does it correlate? Those that knew Nothing about teachings of Islam angry
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by mopol123: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
U have to confront buhari's kingsmen diplomatically or u loose ur life instantly
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Blindersoff: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
maryamwaziri:

You're an Islamist

I am Igbo and Christian
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by paix(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:
What is wrong? Are they not Nigerians.
They feel they're more Nigerian than others.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Chei see as igbo man dey fare to fight the abooooooooki man, this can only happen in igbo land. Try it with us and we shall amotekunise you

I know you are looking for someone to do your Igbo vs Yoruba matter
shift go front I no dey do

look for a jobless and lazy Nigerian youth like yourself

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Omoslim26:

I know you are looking for someone to do your Igbo vs Yoruba matter
shift go front I no dey do

look for a jobless and lazy Nigerian youth like yourself
Chei see as igbo man dey fare to fight the abooooooooki man, this can only happen in igbo land. Try it with us and we shall amotekunise you
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Ujahhelen205(f): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
[b][/b]The thing is - they come to our land, destroy our crops, kill our brothers, and at the end of the day, we buy their cows. Maybe it's time to borrow brain. Once we stop buying their cattle, they'll see no reason to come around. Fish is not too expensive. Forget suya, chicken tastes better
#IMO
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by One4me: 1:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Fineman87:
Smh. See what yorubas brought upon this country because of greed.

I hope you Igbos denigrating Amotekun, can see for yourself, what these terrorists fulani herdsmen have turned you into, on your own land in your own farm........a shrivelling, begging Coward!

Just see the impunity, the effrontery, the alacrity qith which this young B@$t*rd of a Cattle rearer is displaying, insutling the parents of a "BRAVE " IGBO FARMER on his farm! shocked shocked

I hope you see why Myetti Allah MACBAN is jittery when the SW formed Amotekun!
They know that thunder will start striking them and their cattle, from all directions and that is why they want to infiltrate the organisation.

That animal that does not know his father felt like killing the igbo farmer, he was just afraid that his picture and face has already been captured on camera, that is why he was agonising about hi spicture being taken otherwise, he would have matcheted him to death instantly.]
Such heathen animals we share the same space with?

The SW will take its own security in its own hand and will decimate any Fulani Herdsman that tries this nonsense in the SW.
If that Jibrin El Sudan wants war, he will get war, if he wants Nigeria to split on his head, so be it and even good.
But the Middle Belt and South of Nigeria will resist further Fulanisation with every drop of blood
Enough is Enough,, Buhari has drawn the first blood, all other regions need to be wise, be strong and be united.

All these Igbo people that are very good at abusing others, need to know that they are playing with their own securty and lives.
Dont fall into the trap of these evil, godless beasts, they use divide and conquer.

Once Buhari became President, his actions and body odour is to empower these animals from Futa Jalon Highland in Guinea, to be threatening, killing and burning other Nigerians, with the active connivance of his Fulani Security Chiefs.
We either fight back or we Perish, no other option.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by One4me: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2020
MaNyEsq:
You do not reason with an unreasonable person or persons. There's absolutely no reasoning with these people. Could you imagine if the reverse were the case? You destroyed somebody's personal property and you have the gall to be confrontational when questioned about your illegal activity. I had said it before and I would repeat it, here again, Nigerians should arm themselves especially the southerners and be prepared for war. This is simply because war is no longer a matter of if it's going to happen, it's now a matter of when. I hope the people of the south particularly the Southeast should not be caught taking a snooze while they and their families are being massacred. A word is enough for the wise.

Jirbin El Sudan has imported all these Fulani terrorist masquerading as Herdsmen, into Nigeria, to come and claim land.
America saw this, Europeans saw this and thay are all feeling threatened, hence the ban on "Nigerians"

BoolHari has declared war on Nigerians, the preparation is on and Fulanis are amassing weapons while using our tax and oil money.
They are almost fully ready, to unleash extreme violence on Southern Nigeria, as they have been doing on the Middle Belt states.
They want to use violence to seize land, from Sokoto, through the Middle belt, down to Lagos and in-between.

Other Nigerians must arm and defend themselves from the impending Fulani masacre.
These Herdsmen are not humans, MACBAN (Myetti Allah) are blood-thirsty killers from the Pit of Hell.
They are BooolHari's Army and he has unleashed them on us. It will be worse than the genocide of Rwanda
We must arm ourselves, be ready to defnd our territory and our life otherwise, what is happening in Benue, Taraba and Plateau, will be child's play.

To be fore-warned, is to be fore-armed. Nobody should feign ignorance, when the things starts.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by shine96: 2:09am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=EBMedia post=86991870]Man Sees Fulani Herdsmen On His Farmland. What Happens Next Will Surprise You (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured a video of a man who found some Fulani herdsmen on his farmland.

In the video, the man complained that the herdsmen's cattle had done damage to his crop. He rather decided to confront the herdsmens in a diplomatic way
Can you imagine the way the fulani boy is abusing and threatening to kill the owner of the farm South South people better wake up to the reality of great danger amongst them。A southerner can never speak to a northerner like this in the north. Abusing the guy and the mother!!! Na wa ooo. Must we eat beaf What is wrong with us in the south?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.