Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61236 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by baysol: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Southwest government should enact a fencing act to exclude herdsmen and the fence breakage should be criminalised.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Canadaman: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.
Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by symbianDON(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
namiji2598:
Nigeria should be handed back to the British
nope! let north korea come and colonize us.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by BCISLTD: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blindersoff:
From the video both the Cattle herder and the farmer know each other. The cattle guy was just upset that he took his picture without his permission thus snatched the phone from him.

He said he would beg the farmer and if the farmer rejected his plea then he is ready to pay for damages.

It was nothing serious. Just two people who clearly misunderstood each other.

One had damaged crops from the other's cattle while the other was willing to pay for the damage is asked.

Any other thing in-between were just exchanges said in anger

Are deaf and blind?....you didn't hear when the fulani threatened to kill the farmer or you don't see that he almost destroyed the phone and seized the phone.....if there is no video evidence and he kills that man in the bush how will he be caught or would you even believe the fulani did it.......I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

PEOPLE!!! IN THE CASE OF AN INCIDENT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE AN EVIDENTIARY VIDEO!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by BCISLTD: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Until heardsmen kill a governor,their immediate family....they wont know they are supposed to ban open grazing!!!...
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by izibili44: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
I support you.
namiji2598:
Nigeria should be handed back to the British
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Kez11: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sulaak(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

Don't be silly do you think i don't know. Question again is how many times did miyetti fvcking allah come up on national tv and claim responsibilities of blood shed and destruction of lives and properties? What in the holy hell gave them that effrontery, that audacity, that impudence and that boldness to do so? Do you know what it means to kill people and destroy properties then have the guts to go live on television and say i killed those people and here is what i want if i dont get them more will go down?

Terror

This is ridiculous

I just watched this video and fear gripped me for this man life. He should run from.that village. Just imagine the boldness
Fulani herdsmen are being driven by climate change and the need for new land and settlement. The South must develop its own independent security agency before they are overrun by the ongoing nomadic migration

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Hillarychuks: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lol...... Herdsmen eeeeh
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by kehnton(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
We Yorubas shall have our land back and send these animals out of our boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Carlmax(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

What the Bleep are you saying, Random people on his Land!!! Thunder fire all Fulani herdsmen, their father and mothers, dan buru ba.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Chei see as igbo man dey fare to fight the abooooooooki man, this can only happen in igbo land. Try it with us and we shall amotekunise you grin grin

oga so d only thing you live for is this your dirty mumu Yoruba vs Igbo fight on nairaland

wat the Bleep get a job kid so you don't become a nuisance to your fams and friends

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by lakoomoyi: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Osidazz19:
This is nothing but a business transaction gone wrong. It's very clear from their conversation that they know each other very well.

The guy agreed he made a mistake and agreed to pay for any damage but was only upset because the guy was filming him for this intended propaganda.

So because they know each other, that automatically certifies that they are in business.
He might knows the fulani guy as a guy next door/street or whatever.
That doesn't imply they re doing biz.
I find your comment too weak to say the least and the level of your stup*dity rendered me speechless.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Omoslim26: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Are you sure you quoted the right person?? And if your answer is yes, what's your point exactly?

I was going to ask him the same thing

but I decided to hold my peace

because

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by KingSatan: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blindersoff:
From the video both the Cattle herder and the farmer know each other. The cattle guy was just upset that he took his picture without his permission thus snatched the phone from him.

He said he would beg the farmer and if the farmer rejected his plea then he is ready to pay for damages.

It was nothing serious. Just two people who clearly misunderstood each other.

One had damaged crops from the other's cattle while the other was willing to pay for the damage is asked.

Any other thing in-between were just exchanges said in anger

SEE WHAT HYPOCRISY AND ILLITERACY HAVE DONE TO YOU.

DID YOU NOT HEAR THE HERDSMAN THREATEN TO KILL HIM WITH A KNIFE?

WHAT KIND OF WICKED PEOPLE DO WE HAVE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.

WELL, I THANK GOD I DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE IN MY YOUTH TO AVOID HAVING A SINGLE CITIZENSHIP.

IF YOU LIKE KILL YOURSELVES. I AM ONLY A NIGERIAN BY BIRTH

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by FirstbornWds: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning.

how can someone say we shouldn't blame Buhari that refused to prosecute these miscreants, their leaders had effrontery to claim killing of people on their soil and none of them was invited and you don't want us to blame Buhari?

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm

this is what annoyed me, because it started in 2004 means it should continue? this is height of absurdity

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their pang

the fool know this last sentence but he want Buhari to be exonerated from the criminality of his kinsmen he refused to tame

please how did I quote the wrong person?

You practically misunderstood the poor guy. Take time to read again, ... This time with a clearer mind.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by janvier27(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine all the farmer wanted was an apology, and see what he got. I wonder how it would be illegal or inappropriate to video record an intruder on your own property. Imagine the threat to even kill. I hope the community takes it up strongly. That they knew each other can not justify this assault. So unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by deltateam: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
EBMedia:
Man Sees Fulani Herdsmen On His Farmland. What Happens Next Will Surprise You (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured a video of a man who found some Fulani herdsmen on his farmland.

In the video, the man complained that the herdsmen's cattle had done damage to his crop. He rather decided to confront the herdsmens in a diplomatic way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-sl7-SK5k

Imagine what would have happened, if this man chose violence.

What did diplomacy achieve? Apart from 'Thunder fire your father and mother and threatening to kill him' which the Fulani boy could still do later on cos they rarely forgive..

Insult upon injury!
What gives these bastards the boldness is what I still don't get. Oh I forgot their brother is the President.

I have seen where they destroyed a farm worth #500 000 and paid a compensation of #7000.

That's the nonsense bragging, I go pay.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Omoslim26: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
proclinician:

Don't be silly do you think i don't know. Question again is how many times did miyetti fvcking allah come up on national tv and claim responsibilities of blood shed and destruction of lives and properties? What in the holy hell gave them that effrontery, that audacity, that impudence and that boldness to do so? Do you know what it means to kill people and destroy properties then have the guts to go live on television and say i killed those people and here is what i want if i dont get them more will go down?

Terror

This is ridiculous

I just watched this video and fear gripped me for this man life. He should run from.that village. Just imagine the boldness

he should run from his father's land all because of death DAT will surely catch up with him

no no and no
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You practically misunderstood the poor guy. Take time to read again, ... This time with a clearer mind.

you should advise yourself on that with function mental faculty
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by deltateam: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Osidazz19:
This is nothing but a business transaction gone wrong. It's very clear from their conversation that they know each other very well.

The guy agreed he made a mistake and agreed to pay for any damage but was only upset because the guy was filming him for this intended propaganda.

Pay what? Does he have money?
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by patrickmuf(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder...This is just shocking.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by qtx(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
They attack you and leave, you prepare and retaliate, they come back, you go back to. Then they will have sense. They are humans as well and dont want to die even though they like killing others.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
You do not reason with an unreasonable person or persons. There's absolutely no reasoning with these people. Could you imagine if the reverse were the case? You destroyed somebody's personal property and you have the gall to be confrontational when questioned about your illegal activity. I had said it before and I would repeat it, here again, Nigerians should arm themselves especially the southerners and be prepared for war. This is simply because war is no longer a matter of if it's going to happen, it's now a matter of when. I hope the people of the south particularly the Southeast should not be caught taking a snooze while they and their families are being massacred. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by tolguy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga
they are called bororo or kuda they are criminals, if i tell you what happened in 1999 before swearing in of democratic govt in some villages in bauchi and gombe states, all thanks to the then military governor of gombe he wiped them out
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Osidazz19: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
lakoomoyi:

So because they know each other, that automatically certifies that they are in business.
He might knows the fulani guy as a guy next door/street or whatever.
That doesn't imply they re doing biz.
I find your comment too weak to say the least and the level of your stup*dity rendered me speechless.

It's either your infinite level of dotatdness has left you with the inability to comprehend simple disagreement or your selfish, wicked desire to paint every Fulani as bad has robbed you of common sense. Pick one.
Your reasoning is warped as that of a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkey. You ste more than likely one of them.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by IMASTEX: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Flexherbal:
Imastex
And Jesus said it is finished.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
This country belongs to the fulani. After watching this video I now realise that they believe it is their right to enter anywhere they want. It a a pity that the ibo man was actually begging for a sorry from the fulani men for destroying his crops...
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ShadowM(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Rrankdonga:
God will send coronavirus, and he will treat these killers accordingly.
be careful what you wish for
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by maryamwaziri: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

You're foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.