Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61235 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
That man is a coward....This ascertains igbos are chestbeaters

OMG....if you try this BS with me, use my father and mother play with that Never-washed mouth, I’ll fight you and make sure I tear your mouth and eyes that day....

Such effrontery angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.
Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.

you are very stupid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

When did you leave Yabaleft?
Chei see as igbo man dey fare to fight the abooooooooki man, this can only happen in igbo land. Try it with us and we shall amotekunise you

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
staga:
A fulani man to tell me that thunder will fire my parents...

That fulani man dies that day. End of story.

only on social media

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Dollabiz: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Fragility6: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:
What is wrong? Are they not Nigerians.
Your head correct? Even if dem b nigerians nai go mk dem invade person means of livelihood. Were ur type come from sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

OMG....if you try this BS with me, use my father and mother play with that Never-washed mouth, I’ll fight you and make sure I tear your mouth and eyes that day....

Such effrontery angry
Biafraudster

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
That Fulani herdsmen na yaro he be, the guy get luck
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
olatilldend:
You dey craze? Seems the average naija can't speak without inserting that phrase.

These ones are the true herders. The killers would've dealt with him, probably killed him. Inside life for naija.

Spoke with a friend of mine today and we were reminiscing about good old days only to find out most of our guys are now in US/England/Canada, before he dropped he hinted he might soon be relocating with his family, come to think of it, maybe it's time son of man also plans his exit from this country! undecided

I concur with you that these are true herders, but yet, they are still criminals and killers. These are also violent robbers whenever they need to rob. They all have blood lust.

But those with mandates to kill, looking for the next victim, would have wasted this man who challenged them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin Fulani dey slap them anyhow for biafuro, na for yoruba land dem get mouth.
TaminaliaCatapa:

Such effrontery angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by proclinician: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
sulaak:

Miyetti Allah was prevalent during GEJ time in government grin

Home » News » Miyetti Allah names Jonathan as Life Patron, endorses him for re-election
https://dailypost.ng/2015/03/19/miyetti-allah-names-jonathan-as-life-patron-endorses-him-for-re-election/

NEWSMiyetti Allah names Jonathan as Life Patron, endorses him for re-election

Don't be silly do you think i don't know. Question again is how many times did miyetti fvcking allah come up on national tv and claim responsibilities of blood shed and destruction of lives and properties? What in the holy hell gave them that effrontery, that audacity, that impudence and that boldness to do so? Do you know what it means to kill people and destroy properties then have the guts to go live on television and say i killed those people and here is what i want if i dont get them more will go down?

Terror

This is ridiculous

I just watched this video and fear gripped me for this man life. He should run from.that village. Just imagine the boldness

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
undecided

He even had the guts to say I fit kill you one day

Oh God you see what you caused

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by greatseed: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
This confrontation by the fulani boy is disgusting I swear...that farmer is a good man. That is all I will say....if 2say na another person e day bark for like this him &his cows are long gone. Cows butchered &sold ...while the fulani will be buried in same farm as manure. angry shikena

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga
[/s]

and I used to think you're knowledgeable, so I was wrong all this while? please read your foolish and imbecilic post and see how you're contradictory making a fool of yourself

you need to pray for wisdom because I don't understand what point you're bringing out in this yr show of shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
EBMedia:
Man Sees Fulani Herdsmen On His Farmland. What Happens Next Will Surprise You (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured a video of a man who found some Fulani herdsmen on his farmland.

In the video, the man complained that the herdsmen's cattle had done damage to his crop. He rather decided to confront the herdsmens in a diplomatic way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-sl7-SK5k

Imagine what would have happened, if this man chose violence.

This is exactly what buhari wanted. To put fear in the heart of all Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
haywire07:
I still find it hard to understand how someone will confidently walk into another man's farm with his herd and begin to feast on their crops.

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning. angry

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm .

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their panga
no one said it started with buhari. they now do it confidently without fear of anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by FirstbornWds: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Osidazz19:
This is nothing but a business transaction gone wrong. It's very clear from their conversation that they know each other very well.

The guy agreed he made a mistake and agreed to pay for any damage but was only upset because the guy was filming him for this intended propaganlda.

Do you call this Propaganda?

Man.. What if he claims nothing of such happened?? How will the man defend himself and besides, what's the business of the cows on the farmland in the first place?

Is it not an act of wickedness?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Use a knife and slit his throat and dump his body in a fvcking shallow grave

Because he will kill you next time he meets you in a secluded area

When I was a child I wondered why God will say smash their babies against a rock, cos he sees the future and knows what those babies will do to you if they ever grow up.

We come in peace. But we'll protect ourselves any and everytime by any means necessary

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by FirstbornWds: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[s][/s]

and I used to think you're knowledgeable, so I was wrong all this while? please read your foolish and imbecilic post and see how you're contradicting making a fool of yourself

you need to pray for wisdom because I don't understand what point you're bringing out in this yr show of shame

Are you sure you quoted the right person?? And if your answer is yes, what's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fragility6:

Your head correct? Even if dem b nigerians nai go mk dem invade person means of livelihood. Were ur type come from sef
Go and ask your mama. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by FirstbornWds: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

you are very stupid

She is indeed not mentally stable.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
So sad that they plan total hunger in the Land.

There was a country called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by aod1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
During my final year project days, I planted rice to study the effect of treated waste water on the growth and yield of rice. At 5WAP (weeks after planting), a lecturer's experiment donkey invaded my practical farm and destroyed my crops. I was really pained and I learned first hand the kind of agony farmers feel when these nomadic destroyers visit them. The solution to this recurring problem lies in full time ranching.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Coldie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Them carry cows destroy your farm dae shout for u join

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by bosundaniel: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.

You are a very big fool sir.
Random people on his farmland destroying his crops

Confirmed!! You have some sort of psychosis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

Such effrontery angry

My dear, it's easy to say. You wanna tell me the man no dey hear news to know the evils and impunity of these herders abi? He's still brave to a measure.

The fact is that, the challenge he made may have made him the topic as the next person violently murdered in the farm by herdsmen.

If you no really get defence (physically and spiritually) it's better not to engage in foolish combat. You have to be ready, then you can challenge and fight adequately ; even if it leads to death eventually, it will be honorable.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Sufisunni: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
EBMedia:
Man Sees Fulani Herdsmen On His Farmland. What Happens Next Will Surprise You (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured a video of a man who found some Fulani herdsmen on his farmland.

In the video, the man complained that the herdsmen's cattle had done damage to his crop. He rather decided to confront the herdsmens in a diplomatic way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-sl7-SK5k

Imagine what would have happened, if this man chose violence.
call AMOTEKUN
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by 40shotz: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dem don scatter him phone sef
War dey smell on code
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nonsensetalk: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

only on social media
grin
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by abescom: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari's handling of this herdsmen farmers issues has been beyond disgraceful.

We know many of the killings are politically motivated but truth be told, issues like this one happens because the government's inaction has given all herdsmen he audacity to do as they want.

It is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
namiji2598:
Nigeria should be handed back to the British
No,they should just Sell the country and Share the proceeds...Make everybody find their Level ohh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.