Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (61225 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Blogfarms: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thank you... We are not mature to be on our own.. We deserve to be ruled for like 1000 more years... Cos he be like say we no wan get Brain
namiji2598:
Nigeria should be handed back to the British
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

Bro, I served in Benue and I have had a head-on heated argument with the fulani before. He stole my clothes and I caught him red handed....I dragged his slim ass together with his sword to the office of the DPR of the local government... what other checklist do you have for me...or would you conclude I’m lucky?

Well, that's great to hear. On you being lucky, I don't know. Can't conclude on that cos various factors may have their roles to play.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Are you sure you quoted the right person?? And if your answer is yes, what's your point exactly?

Nobody should come here to shout 'it's Buhari'. I don't want any false political energy this morning.

how can someone say we shouldn't blame Buhari that refused to prosecute these miscreants, their leaders had effrontery to claim killing of people on their soil and none of them was invited and you don't want us to blame Buhari?

After all, this farm invasion didn't just start a decade ago. Infact, as far back as 2004, a very little fulani boy had threatened me with a bread knife while I was returning from school and passing a short cut through a farm

this is what annoyed me, because it started in 2004 means it should continue? this is height of absurdity

Then as at 2008, I watched my first exclusive leak tape in which the Fulani tribe overran an entire village (I think in Jos) splitting even babies' heads in twos with their pang

the fool know this last sentence but he want Buhari to be exonerated from the criminality of his kinsmen he refused to tame

please how did I quote the wrong person?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by membranus: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
nduchucks:
Truth be told.

The herdsman was willing to compensate the farmer for any loss incurred.

The farmer escalated the situation by recording the herdsman - an indication that the farmer had motives other than peace.

The farmer should be glad that he wasn't stabbed.

"The farmer should be glad that he wasn't stabbed"

So the farmer should have rather bow down to the illiterate herdsman threatening and cursing him and his ancestors, saying "Oga I am sorry, mek u no vex, carry your cows come sup again tomorrow"

Sometimes I am just too surprised by the cowardice of Nigerian men. They make mouths on the social media, but when the nitty comes to the gritty, their bravery will just disappear, leaving them making stupid excuses for their failure to defend themselves, their territories and their rights.

To make the matter worst, all of them are waiting for the Almighty God to come down and defend them. They will wait till kingdom come!!!

These stupid citizens of this damned country certainly deserves the crazy leaders we are bequeathed with.

There is no political redeemer in sight, let it enter into our numb skulls that we are our own redeemers, and let's get prepared for the battle ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Osidazz19: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
ode koshi lo,so i can come and slap you now, because i can compensate you when you complain abi,orie ti buru sigbo danu.
Mumu

Oloribu, amukun meko. Ode, you have been brainwashed to believe any trash posted online. Obviously they had an agreement for the guy to graze in the area. The only problem was that the animals over stepped their boundary. I have problems with my tenants in flats and shop everyday.
After telling them what is allowed and not allowed, some will still violate the agreements on daily basis. In fact you have Igbos with shops who are constantly going against the agreed terms of renting shops that clearly states where they can display their wares.
You people are just looking for any and every mini issues to paint the Fulanis bad.
Not to worry, once Buhari leaves office, wailing and crying about Fulanis will not sell anymore, you will simply find another tribe/ religion/class or anything to wail and cry about.
Ode, atole, ole, oloriburuku omoale n baba n la baba e.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Princerichi0(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Next time, don't go about making videos of random people.
Fish brain
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Osidazz19:

Oloribu, amukun meko. Ode, you have been brainwashed to believe any trash posted online. Obviously they had an agreement for the guy to graze in the area. The only problem was that the animals over stepped their boundary. I have problems with my tenants in flats and shop everyday.
After telling them what is allowed and not allowed, some will still violate the agreements on daily basis. In fact you have Igbos with shops who are constantly going against the agreed terms of renting shops that clearly states where they can display their wares.
You people are just looking for any and every mini issues to paint the Fulanis bad.
Not to worry, once Buhari leaves office, wailing and crying about Fulanis will not sell anymore, you will simply find another tribe/ religion/class or anything to wail and cry about.
Ode, atole, ole, oloriburuku omoale n baba n la baba e.
didinrin n dirobo,continue.
Obo
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Malawian(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:
What is wrong? Are they not Nigerians.
What stops you from going to Dangote's bedroom to pass the night? Are you not Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by KosiGee(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Nigeria is doomed with people like you. What a shithole of a country. Very hateful, unreasonable and foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by wavylevel: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kill all fulani herdsmen. Throw them into a gas chamber.

No mercy for violent criminals.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by StreetFight: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Odogu9195:
The only language Nigerians respond to is violence. I read an article one time, Fulani herdsmen invaded one mans farm, next thing you know thunder killed nearly all the cows. If we should all apply this, do you still think this mad people would stil be doing their open grazing?? Buhari has a hand in this when he supported the notion of open grazing. The Hausas just keep taking and doing whatever they want, and yet is not stil enough. From Boko haram to herdsmen, yet the solders won’t use the same energy they used in operation python dance to follow them, we have a government placement of terrorist into society in the name of repentant terrorist, Meaning?? They value human life?? How come nothing is been done to curtail herdsmen killings?? This is why I support China’s policy on their Muslim tribe, give this folks chance and they would want to take over with ridiculous demands. Hats off to Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and the rest who see thing the way they are and aren’t afraid to be called islamaphobia or whatever nonsense political correctness folks say.

Only a nonentity will say that Buhari supports these criminal herdsmen. Obasanjo was President when blood sucking herdsmen invaded by His communities and killed several people. Fulanis are animals not humans coincidentally Buhari is a Fulani.

The biggest blame goes to the Buccaneers, the , the Vikings, the Eiye Confraternities who only fight over women. Imagine if these useless Confrats gather themselves together and confront the evil herdmen, it would have been a worthwhile fight.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Donskichuks(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s][/s]
Notasaints:

This is so moronic grin grin
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Fragility6: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:
Go and ask your mama. smiley
Momma needs not know am arguing with a retard. Supporting evil won't solve ur miserable life.Go get a living.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by fajait2001: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Random people? Your are very CLUELESS!

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
bluebay:
That man get mind sha...

na igbo man.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by labodeolu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Vega100: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
namiji2598:
Nigeria should be handed back to the British
We just can't rule ourselves , even British no go gree take, na unnecessary headache
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
we need firearms in this country.....imagine the farmer had an ak47, those herders wont have the mind to near his farm. if i have an ak47, no robber will attack me in traffic cos they will know i carry a gun to protect myself. the only reason crime is popular is cos the criminals know their victimes are defeseless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by LLMG: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
who to blame but your elected fools whose selfish interest will not let them know what to do.
Odogu9195:
The only language Nigerians respond to is violence. I read an article one time, Fulani herdsmen invaded one mans farm, next thing you know thunder killed nearly all the cows. If we should all apply this, do you still think this mad people would stil be doing their open grazing?? Buhari has a hand in this when he supported the notion of open grazing. The Hausas just keep taking and doing whatever they want, and yet is not stil enough. From Boko haram to herdsmen, yet the solders won’t use the same energy they used in operation python dance to follow them, we have a government placement of terrorist into society in the name of repentant terrorist, Meaning?? They value human life?? How come nothing is been done to curtail herdsmen killings?? This is why I support China’s policy on their Muslim tribe, give this folks chance and they would want to take over with ridiculous demands. Hats off to Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and the rest who see thing the way they are and aren’t afraid to be called islamaphobia or whatever nonsense political correctness folks say.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by BENARI: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
That fulani guy will answer for his sin, unless he leaves that community. The news of what he did must have been communicated to the community, and the community know what to do. Unfortunately, we won't have that part of the story.

One thing is sure; this fulani madness will give birth to something in no distant future. What it will be, we can only guess, but surely there will be a baby born from this pregnancy.

But let me also state that this madness exist even in the core north. The herdsmen are threatening everyone who challenges them for destroying there crobs. It's not only in the South and middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by careidon: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
We need food security...

Farmer's eye dey see ooo!
Most people talking about compensation have never experienced the offers they put up as such compensation!
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by cezarman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Did you smoke ice/muka/mkt/markiit/oja
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by lastchild: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
The only solution is disintegration, we and northerns are not brothers, we don't look alike, we can't move along

Give us biafra
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by autonomous22: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Notasaints:

Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by ScotMisile: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
They shouldn't come back at night to massacre the man and his village.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
K

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Imastex
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by webgenius234(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Just thread carefully..

If you can't read, you can't make money..
Get free e-books on different ways to make money and how to save
Click below to Get yours now!!
https://vars.us/xHb1A
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by bakescos01: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
rheether:
That man is feet lucky.

Imagine seeing random people in your own bedroom. That farm belongs to him and it’s his space. He has the right to record if he want to do. He is on his land and the Fulani guy is a trespasser. Am sure if he go report to the police station without doing that recording they will ask for evidence.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
autonomous22:

Are you sure you are okay?
Perfect! Never been better.
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by badman007(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

This is exactly what buhari wanted. To put fear in the heart of all Nigerians

Nigeria would rise.

He would be so disappointed by his own miscalculations
Re: Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) by GGirll: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
They are using hunger, bad or lack of good water, healthcare services, light and pollution with military threats to reduce Nigerians and their lifespan....or how do we explain the sudden market fires in different states consecutively if not to indirectly cause poverty, lack of basic amenities n good light supply....these people are using their herds to feed on the crops of the remaining farmers to cause dire hunger as they did during biafran war....but most foolish people will think otherwise n quote me negatively with their super ignorance and hatred at least i have spoken my mind say your n leave me alone.

by the time they kill off all our farmers and stop bringing their onions, rice, yam, fruits n vegetables where will you get food cos as it stands now we depend on them for our food supply....southerners NTOOORRRRR......YOU GUYS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.