Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31626 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Whizbuzz(m): 4:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Bu...what U dey joke...even my malee sef...na only if I don high sha,I no know ooo...e never sure...shey na me be keanu reeves wey act The Matrix ni??
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Brainboxfid(f): 4:46am On Feb 28, 2020
uthlaw:
dog is even more better...rat instead!
of course you know this also implies to your mum and sister
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Brainboxfid(f): 4:46am On Feb 28, 2020
uthlaw:
dog is even more better...rat instead!
of course you know this also implies to your mum and sisters
Mymynd4u:

Pls have u clicked on the like button?
why should I?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Playboy3030(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2020
KingShayDee:
During october last year, me and my girlfriend were robbed and i ended up fighting with the robbers, it was God that saved me cos they were not armed, i fought with 3 of them.

When i remember that incident i just thank God for saving cos by now it would have been a different story.

It took me a long time to get over the ptsd, well God forbid it happens i will save myself cos the person did'nt appreciate it one bit.
you mean that same girlfriend didn't appreciate it?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by gbemishile: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Edusouls:
What a touching story brother, you were quite strong emotionally to with stand such situation, I tell you the truth many men would break down entirely and would never recover, you see 75% of broken men women have a major hand in it, I found this out as an adult, don’t know why nature made them very unstable and dangerous
Did u not hear about hulk Hogan saga
The wife dumped his ass out of his own house for a younger toy boy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by seunajia: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2020
God forbid. Can she take one for me too? And until she takes it, I don't believe in words. Rubbish question angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nn3muka(f): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
pansophist:

So as a real woman, can you take a bullet for a man ,?
Stopeet
The bible said MEN LOVE THY WOMEN/WIFE
A man who loves you will die for you, the duty of the woman is just to submit and not love.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by vicben27(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2020
yes, if it's not gonna kill me thou, l cannot go and kill myself. over a pussssy that another Man will come and enjoy if am gone.grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Tonytonex(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2020
that's absurdity. it's not worth it. girl that won't even cry.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Gudlite: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy

Bro Give your life to Christ,
If you take a bullet for your girlfriend you will go to hell fire and the said girlfriend you want to prove your love will repent and go to heaven

Note:
IF you don't control your emotion, it will use you.

I said it again.GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2020
I can never take a bullet 4 any nigerian girl.neva
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Jaqenhghar: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2020
mascot87:

And u keep quoting & stalking me. grin grin
Sir wéré grin
Stalking you. You wish.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by PHijo(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2020
I guess you meant, bullet energy drink. Otherwise why should one do that?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Omar09(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ubunja, Omar09, and CAPSLOCKED, can you people do this? grin

If it's chilled and comes with meat, otherwise Heineken is OK by me whether hot or cold.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by smidy10(m): 8:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Do you mean bullet drink?
Oluwasaeon:
Lol
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2020
she would have to take a bullet for me first
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by clearcutz(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2020
I cannot take bullet for anybody. Everyone should bear his own cross smiley Not even my wife, maybe my child anyways cool cool
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Czartega(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

After you take bullet come die, 2 seconds another man go start to fvck your girlfriend. Bro it's not worth it.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Hassan88(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2020
If the bullet no go kill me, I go fit do am na
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by kikelomojessy(f): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2020
I can't even take a bullet for mysef if I can dodge it.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by oghenekome51(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Mykel51:
I don't take things that belongs to others... That is stealing... smiley

This is another whole dimension of thought! Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by ernecy(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Why this kind stupid question. After one week she go forget u and move to the next guy.
Op mind ursef o b4 I vex na! angry
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by ernecy(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
Playboy3030:

op u are suffering from infatuation, but no problem, e go clear for ur eyes.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Playboy3030:

Guy u need better cane
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Papadoh(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Some of these replies are downright legendary, i just dey laff like mad pesin. And for the record, I'd take a thousand real bullets for a dog before i even consider taking a rubber bullet for a bitch.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by JastSiryin(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
xrayj:
[img]https://media1./images/f882989dde87429252dca0efdcffde26/tenor.gif?itemid=16142188[/img]
he he... Judging by that... You could only take her fried chicken grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mohziz1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Like the bullet is for her not for me, so wud I take what's not for me thats theft I don't steal
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Akachukwu42(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
As long as its bullet vodka . very chilled one
I can even take two bullet self
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by pirazo: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
No be only bullet na bomb....abeg shift
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by pirazo: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
�������

Akachukwu42:
As long as its bullet vodka . very chilled one
I can even take two bullet self

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.