Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31620 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Denique(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mykel51:
I don't take things that belongs to others... That is stealing... smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Brainboxfid(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I Rather take a bullet for man best friend, DOG than a lady called Girlfriend

The last time I took a bullet for a lady, God punish me in heaven for making such heavy mistake and he gave me a second chance.

I won't misuse my second chance ooo..

Take a look at nairaland ladies, just try get like 200 likes and see how dey will flood your dm with msg.... Small thing can carry them away

Like for Dog

Share for girlfriend
so you're now comparing ladies with dog, and why will girls flood your DM because you got 200likes?

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nn3muka:

But Romeo gave his life for love grin

he did.... and Juliet decided that death was better than to live without her love.

you cant look at this (temporary insanity) story without looking at the big picture.... aka both Romeo AND Juliet's actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
When we no shoot Bollywood movies
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Even for my wife I no fit receive bullet.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Chestnut(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na so!

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
I Can't even take a slap

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by ktbabs(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Maka why now. After taking the bullet she will follow the man behind the trigger.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Brainboxfid:
so you're now comparing ladies with dog, and why will girls flood your DM because you got 200likes?

Pls have u clicked on the like button?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by kiddkash(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
madridguy:
Yes I can.
come you go chop slap

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by salmonkas178(m): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
I can only take a bullet for my kids and my parent but a girlfriend?? NO NO NO 6 years relationship now and I still wouldn't take a bullet for her

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Obiesie1994(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
eehh it depends the kind of bullet u mean "Bulletin l guess"
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by uthlaw: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Brainboxfid:
dog is even more better...rat instead!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by uthlaw: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
I Can't even take a slap
my mind
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Liposure: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
bullet 4 who. I cant risk my life 4 a hoefriend
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kiddllc: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nn3muka:
Men of nowadays cannot take anything for anyone
Somedays I wish I was born during Romeo and Juliet days when Real men die for love and woman.

What we have nowadays are bunch of "Alfa" men groomed on nairaland. cheesy

So u still haven't left la-la land undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Enemyofpeace: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
No be only bullet, i will also take bomb for her. Nonsense
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by tallbird(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ayam not understanding self......like take a bullet for her??.... I dey craze??..
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Tosdam(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
This topic is injurious to human thinking.... Can someone close this thread?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by pansophist(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nn3muka:
Men of nowadays cannot take anything for anyone
Somedays I wish I was born during Romeo and Juliet days when Real men die for love and woman.

What we have nowadays are bunch of "Alfa" men groomed on nairaland. cheesy

So as a real woman, can you take a bullet for a man ,?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Sexycardib: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by tiptoe1: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoeast:
NO and never... Ok let me put this out here, I am not a very perfect guy but I have got this live-in relationship and it lasted for almost 4 years.She loves me so much so I think and bla bla...We got into a bad argument one day and she called cops on me and then I was struggling with my papers so I got arrested,I just thought I had enough so I requested to be deported voluntarily,my babe cried like Bleep for making that kinda decision though she put me in the mess...After a month I got back to Naija,I figured another man moved into my house immediately,same day I got arrested and the house actually belong to me,I paid rent in advance, she’s just living and still coming to say sorry to me while I was locked up....

Again I will say this to anyone who wanna say yes to that question,only you knows your mind....Nobody can really love you the way you love yourself,now I am now the victim of myself. I care less these days.i am me and I am me only.

Took me over 6 months to get over myself in Nigeria,I lost everything and I had to start again.Good news is I am back on feet...I made a very good decision but it wasn’t easy but I scaled through. I hope this story of mine helps someone today.

PS: she slept with my friend too and my friend actually called me to tell me he couldn’t believe that’s who I housed for 4 years,in his word he called her animasheun,that she’s everyone’s babe now,he had to go get his too.

I'm truly sorry you went through all this, I believe the girl your talking about is an African African?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by deanoffaculty: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by tonididdy(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2020
I can take a bullet for my dog... I can risk my life to save him if he's in a life risking situation.

I love you Bruno.... Forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mascot87(m): 12:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Mad man I wont fúck off your mention. . .. and no o e gives a shít about your dumb logic.

And u keep quoting & stalking me. grin grin
Sir wéré grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Olam09(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Na only this bullet i go take for her angry

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy

will get HER bullet proof instead...i hate suicide mission
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:44am On Feb 28, 2020
will get HER bullet proof instead...i hate suicide mission
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by sencekompis: 1:48am On Feb 28, 2020
omo se o wa okay with this question? Bullet bawo ?? Love killed all the famous people remember TITANIC, romeo and juliet??
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by DluvDaboss(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2020
I dey craze?
I dey mad?
I dey Mayan?

Bro say wetin happen nah?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Kingsteve(m): 2:06am On Feb 28, 2020
tonididdy:
I can take a bullet for my dog... I can risk my life to save him if he's in a life risking situation.

I love you Bruno.... Forever
Awww...
So cute!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:31am On Feb 28, 2020
mascot87:
This op na mumu. Tunder fire me if I take bullet for any girlfriend.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.