Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31638 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mankan2k7(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
The truth of the matter is that I took a bullet for a girl yesterday. if u know u know
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
mankan2k7:
The truth of the matter is that I took a bullet for a girl yesterday. if u know u know

Naso wink
Sha no kill person daughter
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Connoisseur(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
The only bullet I am taking for her is bullet energy drink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
what a funny thread!!!!!!
i wont even take a bullet for my parents/siblings/kids, let alone some woman. my parents/siblings wouldnt be so selfish to expect ME to die for them to live.

A) how can i put the life of others above mine?!
B) who is gonna feed/raise/educate my kids if i die foolishly?!
C) anyone who expect you to die for them are not only very selfish, but also very deluded if they think that their lives is more important than yours.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mrkunlex(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bleep You, Bleep The Girlfriend.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Gabriel004: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2020

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by bizhop01: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
That very day she will end up sleeping with another man, fear womens they are something else.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
The question would have made more sense if u had asked both sexes not just the males on this forum.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by lonelydora: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:
I can't even take bullet for myself... that's why I always said "I can't kill myselfgrin

Bullet nobi ice cream
As I dey so, if we gather dey walk and I hear taa! science no go fit explain how I take reach house.

Me looking at my girlfriend when she asked me baby can you take a bullet for me?

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Shattuck(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
if I take bullet for you, who go come take bullet for me,life nah per head every man for him self

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jesus!!!
So the Bible is now nonsense, anyways may God show u mercy.
Jim99:

Bros no difference between wife and girlfriend

She go re-marry and e go be like say u never existed

Only ur blood (father, kids, sister, brother, mother) u fit take bullet for.

Ur wife no be ur blood. Forget dat nonsense wey dey talk for bible

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mrdipye(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
I can take bullet for her as long as it is chilled, I can take both black and blue bullet and even other soft drinks. Biko bar man if it's not chilled don't bring it, hot one the make me throw up sometimes
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by levi2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why I go take bullet for her, abi she be Thief?

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by EnterpriseMan: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Op you craze ni? How this nonsense take reach FP self?

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by kzubyar(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy
which of the girlfriend
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by galadima77(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
ppogba:

We are never tired of seeing them on Nairaland.

Questions like :

1. I have a First class in Mech Engineering. What should I do next?

2. Six and Half a dozen. Which one is more?

3. I caught my girlfriend red-handed on a bed with another man. Should I marry her?

My observations;
Many people here will tomorrow fall victim to a smarter lady and be sober as dung through either paying for her school fees, apartments, unsolicited gifts to buy her heart, kneeling shamelessly to propose, only to find out blah blah blah...

Then people start dangling from trees, some do sniper, some as fatal as their assault can be...

Don't come measuring your cockiness before a simp who takes bullet for his girl...a simp is a simp, and are many in kinds. We know them.

Yours may only come in different form:
you're already taking the bullets!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Rhozabeth(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Never!!! Period!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by holatin(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nn3muka:
Men of nowadays cannot take anything for anyone
Somedays I wish I was born during Romeo and Juliet days when Real men die for love and woman.

What we have nowadays are bunch of "Alfa" men groomed on nairaland. cheesy
and which lady is worthy dying for. 99 % of guys ain't trustworthy...y should I die for a lady who has 3 or 4 more guys as assistance boyfriend. as we dey talk now. u fit say na only one guy u get ?

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Unrated900(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
I be mugu niii

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Joystark(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
chatinent:

I don't like to lie, I cannot can.

Lol...
This guy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by praz001(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Imagine!
Mr playboy[b][/b]

Na so....

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nemesis08(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Taking what doesn't belong to you is stealing, so I can't try it
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nemesis08(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Taking what doesn't belong to you is stealing, so I can't try it
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mayorkent(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Jaqenhghar: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
mascot87:

Who be this wéré? I tell you say make anyone take bullet for me? Anyone who does that na bastard. Fuckkk off my mention dick head

I don't pray for a bullet though
Mad man I wont fúck off your mention. . .. and no o e gives a shít about your dumb logic.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nn3muka:
Men of nowadays cannot take anything for anyone
Somedays I wish I was born during Romeo and Juliet days when Real men die for love and woman.

What we have nowadays are bunch of "Alfa" men groomed on nairaland. cheesy

you do know that Juliet killed herself after discovering Romeo dead, right?!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nn3muka(f): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you do know that Juliet killed herself after discovering Romeo dead, right?!
But Romeo gave his life for love grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Edusouls(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
All is well thank God you came out of it, was by his Grace, I tell you God loves you, look at how young men jilted by their lovers are committing suicide here and there, feminism movement is from the pits of hell, and it does one major thing to women, it transformes them into monsters, eating up men whole, I don’t know why we quite unfortunate to be in such ruthless generation, cos am sure our fathers didn’t experience this torment..
omoeast:

I was messed up in the head, no one knew what I was going through, plus I haven’t been to NIgeria in a very very long time so I lost touch, I can’t get from one bus stop to another,so it’s like moving to a totally new place but I was with family....I couldn’t eat and I was shrinking lol...Then with time it all get faded away,took me a while.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Prosperity687: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
see below
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by WisdomHunter(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
When I can even make money exposing her hide out grin

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by geunik(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy
Because your babe will see this Post �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding