Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case (62900 Views)

Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by JuanDeDios: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Leviticus 22 vs 8- Whatever dies naturally or is torn by beasts he shall not eat, to defile himself with it: I am the Lord.
I take it (1) you're a Christian (you don't sound Jewish), (2) unlike most Christians and well outside of official Christian doctrine (except, notably, the JW), you make a distinction between meat from slaughtered animal and meat from an animal that died on its own.

But I think most people will agree that meat from the corpse of a slaughtered animal is meat from the corpse of a dead animal - since they're both dead and once you're dead rigor mortis and other nasty chemical reactions set in just the same. Just like between someone who was beheaded by a Saudi executioner and someone who died of heart disease.

Rats and tadpoles are just meat. To some people. In my view, only a veg can claim a high ground over those who eat them. Just saying.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
WriterX:

right now anything and evevrything coming out from those states are potential risk factors as we speak ,goods , currency hmmm thiz is seriouz
that one sef join, especially with the way we handle naira here cry cry. Na God hand we dey o
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
JuanDeDios:

I take it (1) you're a Christian (you don't sound Jewish), (2) unlike most Christians and well outside of official Christian doctrine (except, notably, the JW), you make a distinction between meat from slaughtered animal and meat from an animal that died on its own.

But I think most people will agree that meat from the corpse of a slaughtered animal is meat from the corpse of a dead animal - since they're both dead and once you're dead rigor mortis and other nasty chemical reactions set in just the same. Just like between someone who was beheaded by a Saudi executioner and someone who died of heart disease.

Rats and tadpoles are just meat. To some people. In my view, only a veg can claim a high ground over those who eat them. Just saying.
Yes, rats and tadpole are 'meat', but must they be eaten raw??
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by JuanDeDios: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes, rats and tadpole are 'meat', but must they be eaten raw??
I would not. But if they have a way of sterilizing them to make them healthy without cooking them, I'd say to each person his choice. If not, that would be objectively unhealthy and very bad.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
that one sef join, especially with the way we handle naira here cry cry. Na God hand we dey o
na so oh. My sister. How u dey. Hope u don change your mind
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
na so oh. My sister. How u dey. Hope u don change your mind
what are you talking about?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
what are you talking about?
about only sons
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
about only sons
sure I have. There are always exceptions
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
thank God
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
thank God
lol ,you really take the matter serious
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
u shall mit d man of your dreams ijn
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
u shall mit d man of your dreams ijn
amen , thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,you really take the matter serious
i felt bad dat day.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
i felt bad dat day.
On behalf of everyone else I apologise. If I tell you the stereotype I too face eh,but thats the environment we find ourselves
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
On behalf of everyone else I apologise. If I tell you the stereotype I too face eh,but thats the environment we find ourselves
what sterotype. Pls share.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by guiddoti: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Monday60655:

What you don't know is greater than you. Don't you know that there is an equipment for the diagnosis of the virus at the airport.
And equipment couldn't pick any victim. How equipment you know is foolish now.?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
what sterotype. Pls share.
lol ,I don't want to . But just know we all have different stereotypes we deal with too.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Monday60655(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2020
guiddoti:
And equipment couldn't pick any victim. How equipment you know is foolish now.?

You're the one confusing and fooling yourself. Who told you about the diagnosis at the airport for you to have come into your conclusion. It seems that you don't really know the country you actually belongs to .
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Omobada(m): 12:11am On Feb 29, 2020
sotall:

Stop quoting me to spew rubbish.

You dont take up the responsibility of being the president of a country and not be proactive and find solutions to the problem of the country.

Even the Senate has said the FG isn't doing enough to protect the virus from coming here. Now what do we have?

The virus is here already
Stop being daft boy,
So, it won't be well also with presidents of those developed countries like USA, Europe and others where the virus had been spread to long ago.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:34am On Feb 29, 2020
payperpost:
where is that Minister that has been making mouth ?
lol...

It's just the case and realities as at the time!

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by guiddoti: 1:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Monday60655:

You're the one confusing and fooling yourself. Who told you about the diagnosis at the airport for you to have come into your conclusion. It seems that you don't really know the country you actually belongs to .
haha you know now.... keep fooling yourself. Go back to your comments and my response.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 5:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol ,I don't want to . But just know we all have different stereotypes we deal with too.
baby, in case u need a shoulder 2 carry on. Dont hesitate 2 holla at me. I really care.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Ladycewhy(f): 5:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Liposure:
baby, in case u need a shoulder 2 carry on. Dont hesitate 2 holla at me. I really care.
ok, thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Liposure: 5:22am On Feb 29, 2020
Ladycewhy:
ok, thanks
u are welcome
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 29, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:
lol...

It's just the case and realities as at the time!

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
involve me in this your business please, I need a side hustle.
what can I be doing for you?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by blackbriar: 6:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by ozone4oz(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North / How A Nairalander's Face Got Burnt While Using Pressure Pot (PICS) / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.