Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? (52203 Views)

A Matter That Hurts The Heart / Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? / Ladies, Pls These Statements Should Continue In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
ok
"OK" means what?? ??

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Tonyfx: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Numerouno94(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by BianoJay(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
None of the above.
The one that hurts most is I just want to be alone when obviously she has moved on to another person

That's the line women use the most!

10 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
.I swear none of those hurt pass this two:

Sex and money

1. Useless 2 seconds MAn oshi.. Ur mate Bleep me till I cum but u never even Bleep, u don ejaculation.

2. U r a Broke guy and I can't date broke guy..

No 1 will make u think of the followings;
Suicide, drugs to last long, herbs to last long hence u will fall into the hand of many scammers

No 2 also will do the followings;
Suicide, ritual, yahoo yahoo, kidnapper ehnce u may end up in jail for life if caught

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Numerouno94(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
GIRL: I neva luved u

ME: Wow,re u a magician? hw did u read my mind? cos i neva luved u too.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Fisher007: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:
Which of these statements hurts the most in a relationship?

1. It’s over between us.
2. I never loved you
3. You are not good in bed
4. I’m in love with someone else
5. I was just playing with you

Why take all these seriously.

It is just your turn. Even after marriage, it is just your turn. Most people married or in a relationships are in it for a reason. It is purely transactional and conditional . Once you understand that as a guy or lady. Nothing, including all the above grammar will bother you. Hmm ok oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thank God I'm in a relationship with myself.
No body will hurt me with words

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:
2. I never loved you

This one stings like Bee. I go cry ehn. I go cry like Mad.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by MJBOLT: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
those 2 statements can make any man feel bad

Mymynd4u:
.I swear none of those hurt pass this two:

Sex and money

1. Useless 2 seconds MAn oshi.. Ur mate Bleep me till I cum but u never even Bleep, u don ejaculation.

2. U r a Broke guy and I can't date broke guy..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by bisi16(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Number 5 is soul shattering.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
those 2 statements can make any man feel bad

Aswearuughad... No man how big u r, those statements can bring u down

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Platony(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
No. 4 is a serial killer undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Jerrick(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Naomila:
I was just playing With you! lol. say that to me and I'd be like.. "Oh yeah of course you were " then to myself. "It's pay back time! I'm gonna fvck him up!! "
why you come dey play with me when I no be baby? did i tell you I wanted you to play with me? Chai that one hurt pass anyone. The worst is if the person is saying it with a laughing face .I go become the Joker for your matter.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rossycee:
What I'm I even doing here undecided

As you dom fall in love na.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:
1. “It is not you,
It is me...”

Mumu! grin
Who e for be?

2. After 4yrs of dating and intense penising some guys be like...

“The man that will marry you will enjoy o”

But how do you know the penising was Intense? It could have been "Please Let me just put the Tip"

Anyway, you didn't answer the question sha cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Kasper22(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
I've Never Loved You Would Hurt Me Most..
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Kuficking: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ade24682:
You not good in bed. I will just die with cry. grin

Oga, bed matics will not win trophies for you. Do your best & leave the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Dumte(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
They'll be like "I just want to be alone, let me stay single" . For where? Na lie she de talk oh

Bros check well, she has found another person on her mind. Ladies are like parasite and host. They can't stay without been attached with a host especially those that have tasted the apple of Eve before.
None of those statements in good.

Let me run before they will start throwing stones at me grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by adecz: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by MartinsD12(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
None of them, nothing hurt like being broke, real gees don't do relationships

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by psalmylee(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na number 5 oo.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by MotiveU(f): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
"It's over between us, I can't continue this relationship because I want to marry a virgin"
Lol ....
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by SoNature(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
"It's over between us, I can't continue this relationship because I want to marry a virgin"

Meanwhile the guy has taken the lady from front and back? Practised all the practisable styles

Na to shoot the guy throway be that na

Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by KIDfurniture(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
If you re above 25 years and any of the below still gets to you. You re a mumu boy.. you re a fool. No go make money. Have you seen where a rich man kill emself over a girl? Only poor rats fight over girls.. if u re struggling to keep a girl by giving her all ur monies, u r a bigger fool.

Pascopele:

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Stevegoddy23: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
1. You stink
2. Send me money
3. Buy me gift
4. You are a mess or a loser
5. Your attitude is as bad as ur vocabulary

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
truthsayer009:

But how do you know the penising was Intense? It could have been "Please Let me just put the Tip"

Anyway, you didn't answer the question sha cheesy

Lol. I actually envy people that can feel real pain on relationship matters. We just dey count scores. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by yanjutomi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
where those line used on u cos it looks so real..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Novaccines: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by hefelove(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
He's just a friend. grin Me too I know what I was doing when I was just a friend o cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.