Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? (52200 Views)

A Matter That Hurts The Heart / Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? / Ladies, Pls These Statements Should Continue In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Akanoaaa(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
"It's over between us, I can't continue this relationship because I want to marry a virgin"

Why were you not a virgin too? lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by ikevictor: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
omofranyoung:
YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BED.........ITS KILLING.

Get her a pole...

Or big armored cable...

She can wear it condom, and enjoy it as long as she want...

For me, I don tire...PERIOD!
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Odunolumide(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
You did not add

"What have you bought for that nobody has ever done, is it because you bought me the phone ".
Is that what your mate are buying for their wives
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Butoneday2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:
Which of these statements hurts the most in a relationship?

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
3. You are not good in bed
4. I’m in love with someone else
5. I was just playing with you
we're talking about coronavirus and you're busy talking about relationship. Huh undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Clement111: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
I never love you and i was just playing with you. I see this two as heart shatter and long time trauma
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by lucky4west: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
i don't love you anymore/i never loved you/i have gotten someone else...( i heard these awful words in the space of 10 minutes!)......so heart, gut-wrenching! so we have been joking and faking all these while..the day a girl i dated for four years told me this i didnt know when the left handed slap landed, it was when my right hand was half way to her face b4 i realized i have hit a woman for the first time in my life! something i swore never to do, i quickly held myself, though she left my house that day, i traveled to meet her, we made up and later true to her words she broke up, but then that first shocker got me prepared....but i had to pack out of where we were staying because of the memory and reminders

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by A305: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ayotemide:

Pretty Cruel and largely immature. Would you smile at being ghosted?
I will take it with fate and move on.

When you get ghosted - There is every possibility of rekindle/amend in the future (to be together again) but when you let out those hurtful words out early indicating you breaking up then any chance of amend in the future would be nearly impossible; it would be seeming as though you taking back your word(s) which is quite hard thing to do.

So why not ghost and leave the door of possible reunion open in the future?

Human processes all information said to them but can't process silence hence keeps fidgeting till you make your intention known - And all am saying is do not hurt that "fidgetting process" with break up lines.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Lawgod247: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
"OK" means what?? ??

Lol. Have modified.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Ayotemide(f): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
A305:
I will take it with fate and move on.

When you get ghosted - There is every possibility of rekindle/amend in the future (to be together again) but when you let out those hurtful words out early indicating you breaking up then any chance of amend in the future would be nearly impossible; it would be seeming as though you taking back your word(s) which is quite hard thing to do.

So why not ghost and leave the door of possible reunion open in the future?

Human processes all information said to them but can't process silence hence keeps fidgeting till you make your intention known - And all am saying is do not hurt that "fidgetting process" with break up lines.

Silence can have the same damning effects as misplaced words.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by A305: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ayotemide:

Silence can have the same damning effects as misplaced words.
That is why it is called FIDGETTING - To correct the misplaced words if need be in the future.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Sexyliciousbri: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
I was just playing with you
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by TruthHurts100: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you

6. (After 2years) Suddenly, we are not compatible. (When a rich dude is in sight)
7. Dating you is the greatest mistake I've ever made in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Yakzo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2020

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
5. I was just playing with you[No. 5 hurts the most. What do you take me for? A slowpoke?]
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Kulvas: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Missionaire: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mine?..... You are my very good friend.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Starz825(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
DrChukki:
To me, it doesn't hurt if you decide to come out open and be sincere with me.
God go bless you....my love for sincerity ehnnn...
It makes things easier...
It saves time and energy....
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
those 2 statements can make any man feel bad

no 1 wouldn't hurt that much esp when she has a wide puzzy
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by passionberry(f): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:
1. “It is not you,
It is me...”

Mumu! grin
Who e for be?

2. After 4yrs of dating and intense penising, some guys be like...

“The man that will marry you will enjoy o”
am telling you so annoying.one mofo once told me these word I ended it immediately .no time for rubbish
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Cinderella2018(f): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Still suffering from heart break....it hurts wen you love someone but they don't love you back in return.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I actually envy people that can feel real pain on relationship matters. We just dey count scores. grin grin
.. make we use ourselves count scores na
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Liposure: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
'I neva loved u'. Like WTF.and U ve been chopping my money all dis while
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by INTEGRITYHONEST: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Below words has never pained me...

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you

The words that has really hurt me was "LET'S WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM" in my mind' i was like so we have been dreaming all these while.

i thank God that he left, cos i just realized he's not the kind of man i will ever wish to settle down with, NEVER! grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by akaahs(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
i was just managing you kills more than corona virus

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Liposure: 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cinderella2018:
Still suffering from heart break....it hurts wen you love someone but they don't love you back in return.
sweetheart, sorry . Dats relationship 4 u. But know dis, nobody can luv u more dan yourself. I pray u recover soonest. Take care of yoursef.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
Babe I love you too much I can kill to have you. Bro run...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Liposure: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
passionberry:
am telling you so annoying.one mofo once told me these word I ended it immediately .no time for rubbish
hmmm. Madam no nonsense.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
"sorry baby but i am Corona positive, go and get yourself checked"
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Just2endowed2(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I never loved you undecided

And I'm like what am I to you? a joke? angry

no, a joker and a pawn. tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Rozaytee: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
2 and 4 na corona virus
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Liposure: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
INTEGRITYHONEST:
Below words has never pained me...

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you

The words that has really hurt me was "LET'S WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM" in my mind' i was like so we have been dreaming all these while.

i thank God that he left, cos i just realized he's not the kind of man i will ever wish to settle down with, NEVER! grin

baby, dat guy no try at all. So all dis while, he was sleeping in d relationship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.