Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? (52202 Views)

A Matter That Hurts The Heart / Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? / Ladies, Pls These Statements Should Continue In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
None. As I expect less
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Godsonkemz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
The reason men get so depressed to an extent of having suicidal thoughts when jilted is because they put all their eggs in one weak basket. I can't kill myself if any of these mentioned happened, i no longer feel the hurt.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Theoarhics: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Daffy007: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
All of them are closely related. I'm lucky never to have gotten any of them though.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by ehirosplusbiz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
All go pain me , but not to commit suicide ooo
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:
1. “It is not you,
It is me...”

Mumu! grin
Who e for be?

2. After 4yrs of dating and intense penising, some guys be like...

“The man that will marry you will enjoy o”

That must be when you were still young ....make we update as at 2020

"The man that will marry you will suffer o" naa who to inherit aunty dey find.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by 2shure: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who loves who. Na sex only jor
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Emperor5618:
That I was just playing with your emotions fit drive me crazy

What if u have no emotions Lol
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
passionberry:
am telling you so annoying.one mofo once told me these word I ended it immediately .no time for rubbish

Lmao. For real? Did you reply when he said it?
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Dollabiz: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
None nothing breaks me
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by ZooOga: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
#4 has my vote. "4. I’m in love with someone else"

I hate two-timing cheaters with a passion!!!!!

Now to the ultimate break-up song of all time. grin

Oran "Juice" Jones - The Rain (Official Video)
20,235,274 views• Oct 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dZW1C3neao

The Rain
Oran "Juice" Jones
I saw you (and him, and him) walking in the rain
You were holding hands and I'll never be the same
Tossing and turning another sleepless night
The rain crashes against my window pane
Jumped into my car--didn't drive too far
That moment I knew I would never be the same
Cause I saw you (and him, and him) walking in the rain
Now here you are begging to me
To give our love another try
Girl I love you and I always will
But darling right now I've got to say goodbye
Cause I saw you (and him, and him) walking in the rain
I saw you (and him) walking in the rain
Hey, hey, baby, how you doin', come on in here
Got some hot chocolate on the stove waitin' for ya
Listen, first things first, let me hang up that coat
Yeah, 'n' how's your day today, did ya miss me?
Oh, you did, yeah, I missed you, too
I missed you so much I followed you today
That's right
Now close your mouth
Cause you cold busted
That's right, now sit down here
Sit down here
So upset with you I don't know what to do
'n' my first impulse was to run up on you
And do a Rambo
Whip out the jammy and flat-blast both of you
But I ain't wanna mess up this thirty-seve hundred dollar lynx coat
So instead, I chilled
That's right, chilled, then I went to the bank
Took out every dime
And then I went and canceled all those credit cards
Yeah
All your charge accounts
Yeah
I stuck you up for every piece of jewelry I ever bought you
Yeah
That's right, everything
Everything
Did fool out with me
Naw, don't go, you ever go, don't go looking in that closet
Cause you ain't got nothing in there
Everything you came here with--
Is packe dup and waiting for you in the guest room
That's right, what was you thinking about, huh?
What were you tryin' to prove, huh?
You's with the Juice
'n' I gave you silk suits, Gucci handbags, blue diamonds
I gave you things you couldn't even pronounce
Now I can't give you nothin' but advice
Cause you're still young
That's right, you're still young
I hope you learn a valuable lesson from all this
You know?
Gonna find someone like me one of these days
Until then, know what you gotta do?
You gotta get on outta here with that
Alley-cat-coat wearin'
Hush-puppy-shoe-wearing'
Crumb cake I saw you with
Cause you dismissed
That's right, silly rabbit
Tricks are made for kids, don't you know that?
You without me: like cornflake without the milk
It's my world--you just a squirrel, tryin' to get a nut
Now get on outta here
Ah!
Don't touch that coat!
Source: LyricFind

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Aadiana(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
I never loved u
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, you no dey tire? To mumu no dey tire you?
Abeg try rest, make jealousy for my matter no kill you o. When I still young indeed.

E go shock you! For your mind I senior that your babe ba? Brother wey mumu! grin

Seems someone got taya of running to the mods grin jealousy over what ... abi no be you dey talk say u mumu sotey u pick call 4 service room grin aunty wey no wise

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

Seems someone got taya of running to the mods grin jealousy over what ... abi no be you dey talk say u mumu sotey u pick call 4 service room grin aunty wey no wise

C’mon get out of my sight. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Ensquare(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:
Which of these statements hurts the most in a relationship?

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
3. You are not good in bed
4. I’m in love with someone else
5. I was just playing with you
no so she tell her friends that she want to use me, but behind the scene we Don plug the socket Tey tey

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Mariangeles(f): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gozzzy:
Can we just be friends B*tch I gat friends!!!! angry angry angry sad
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Banter1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
2 and 5
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by wazirmichika1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
3' you are not good in bed
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by rule(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Renforce:
Let's drop all these rubbish posts jor.
Let's talk survival

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now

!
your contact pls
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Sniper101(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
"you are not good in bed"

Does that statement hurt the feelings of the female folks too? undecided

I hope not.

Cos I know I've said that shit to so many females embarassed
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Renforce: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
rule:

your contact pls

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by romeorailss: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Magnoliaa:
I never loved you would be
the most hurtful to me.

No be you again Maggi Wey carry love for head that year like gala.

You are damn right undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Diamond23(f): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Pascopele:

1. It’s over between us
2. I never loved you
Never loved you, was only playing you.
Dat statement can roast sombori's heart
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Mykel51(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
ericsmith:

That must be when you were still young ....make we update as at 2020

"The man that will marry you will suffer o" naa who to inherit aunty dey find.

And what if she isn't young ?... Is love only for those of a certain age range ?
Quit the immaturity already !

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I never loved you undecided

And I'm like what am I to you? a joke? angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by adabaraabdul: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
It depends on the situation. Women say lots of shits in relationships
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Adabekee04(f): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Those ones doesn't hurt like waking up one day and noticed that your partner has withdrawn the attention and affection he gives to you.
I swear it hits differently, many questions will be going through your mind, because you don't know what you did, especially when he had refused to say anything
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why didn't you call me first
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

C’mon get out of my sight. grin

all your mate don get site you're still here forming sight ... TGIF i no get ur time

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by johncallidon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I never loved you undecided
And I'm like what am I to you? a joke? angry
I Can Shade tears for that statement alone.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by zmpp(f): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I actually envy people that can feel real pain on relationship matters. We just dey count scores. grin grin

anyone with little sense will always notice that you are an insecure girl, so quit forming hard girl

before I became a registered member of this forum, i once read where you confessed that what made you become more bitter than you used to be is because one of your exes dumped you for a lady with bigger butt even when you did everything to pleased him, including babysitting his niece. among other things. yet here you are now with your usual forming that you are not among those who do feel real pain on relationship matter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
'I neva loved u'. Like WTF.and U ve been chopping my money all dis while
grin so painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.