Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? (52179 Views)

A Matter That Hurts The Heart / Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy? / Ladies, Pls These Statements Should Continue In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
'I neva loved u'. Like WTF.and U ve been chopping my money all dis while
grin so painful.....
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I actually envy people that can feel real pain on relationship matters. We just dey count scores. grin grin

Ahhh...be careful what you wish for oh, It's Only when you decide not to settle with any man that this pain we are talking about won't hit you. Once anyone says say Yes at any marriage registry, man or woman, It will definitely occur at some point. Husband will surely offend you & it will be painful to say the least & you no fit talk say I no do again.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Misscongenialit: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
2. I never loved you

So why did you lead me on and ask for my hand in marriage ?
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Deeminaj(f): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Num 2 would hurt me but the rest nah
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
truthsayer009:

Ahhh...be careful what you wish for oh, It's Only when you decide not to settle with any man that this pain we are talking about won't hit you. Once anyone says say Yes at any marriage registry, man or woman, It will definitely occur at some point. Husband will surely offend you & it will be painful to say the least & you no fit talk say I no do again.

Reduce your expectations from humans and you’ll do just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Reduce your expectations from humans and you’ll do just fine.

Ah, I disagree o. How will I reduce expectation for Wife that I would marry or vice versa? Not achievable if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by iammolise(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
No words hurt more than when a girl tells u "I can't date u, U're just like a brother to me" angry

Bitch if I strangle u eh... WTF! I gat siblings naa undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by ZeusP(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
I never love u
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by iammolise(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
DrChukki:
To me, it doesn't hurt if you decide to come out open and be sincere with me.

Abi... Better than when she just moves on to the next guy and be choping ur money.

Really painful grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Shibaraba:
Especially from those who take relationships like bet9ja. Se will just date hoping your ticket go enter. But we see through all.

Op nothing hurts. What you expect doesn't hurt you. The day we start dating I know one day it must end. So I'm prepared

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
romeorailss:

No be you again Maggi Wey carry love for head that year like gala.

You are damn right undecided

Yeahhh... That year in 1527. I remember.

But, do you know me from smwhre?
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
No word can hurt me beca I know we're still going to breakup you talk am or not is irrelevant.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by hopexter(m): 12:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Emperor5618:
That I was just playing with your emotions fit drive me crazy

Na because you never hear" you're a stumbling block in my life, I need to move forward" cry
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by romeorailss: 12:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Yeahhh... That year in 1527. I remember.

But, do you know me from smwhre?

Of course I do angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by judeodion(m): 2:21am On Feb 29, 2020
If it pains you so bad, then you're not really good in bed. Try use garlic and honey. You'll be fine.
Ade24682:
You not good in bed. I will just die with cry. grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by olayoomy: 3:30am On Feb 29, 2020
All of the above jor
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Massdamm(m): 6:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Shibaraba:
Especially from those who take relationships like bet9ja. Se will just date hoping your ticket go enter. But we see through all.

Op nothing hurts. What you expect doesn't hurt you. The day we start dating I know one day it must end. So I'm prepared

my person same mindset we have, I even believe say na contract we sign gonna expire anytime so I dy fully prepare whenever I see say she dy do like Glo network
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by crackkhaus: 7:45am On Feb 29, 2020
zmpp:

anyone with little sense will always notice that you are an insecure girl, so quit forming hard girl

before I become a registered member of this forum, i once read where you confessed that what made you become more bitter than you used to be is because one of your exes dumped you for a lady with bigger butt even when you did everything to pleased him, including babysitting his niece. among other things. yet here you are now with your usual forming that you are not among those who do feel real pain on relationship matter

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by NextD18: 7:50am On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

You be mumu cheesy grin cheesy

This shiit cracked me up!
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by zmpp(f): 8:00am On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

the brat of a girl called poco hantas and her insincerity, insecurity and hypocrisy can be so annoying. she is like a rainbow with seven colors. i only pity the people, especially the girls, who take her serious and imitate her ways

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by crackkhaus: 8:08am On Feb 29, 2020
zmpp:

the brat of a girl called poco hantas and her insincerity and hypocrisy can be so annoying. she is like a rainbow with seven colors. i only pity the people, especially the girls, who take her serious and imitate her ways
It's insecurity and the need to be validated by creating faux impressions of herself.

I used to think I was the only one who noticed all that.

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by crackkhaus: 8:10am On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:

You be mumu cheesy grin cheesy

This shiit cracked me up!
Lol... cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by NextD18: 8:17am On Feb 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

It's insecurity and the need to be validated by creating faux impressions of herself.

I used to think I was the only one who noticed all that.
It's not faux. cheesy cheesy

Don't ever think it is. cool
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2020
I've never been heartbroken in any relationship. I do the leaving, I'm not proud of my actions though cos many of them didn't wrong me.

If I were on the other side of the divide, the most hurtful would be: I never loved you.
Damn! What have we been doing then? Imagining it alone is killing.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Rossycee(f): 11:33am On Feb 29, 2020
truthsayer009:

As you dom fall in love na.
With who?
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by passionberry(f): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. For real? Did you reply when he said it?
noo.I just remain calm ,smile over it and ended it .cos that was red flag sign
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Ofon0909(f): 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
None of the above. You can simply walk away without an excuse by avoiding the other person.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by ImaIma1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
NextD18:
"It's over between us, I can't continue this relationship because I want to marry a virgin"

Especially after he has disvirgined her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by Pascopele: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
omofranyoung:
YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BED
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? by SavageResponse(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:
I never loved you would be
the most hurtful to me.

People don't really love these days, it's finance that determines most relationsships

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.