Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52641 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Depriest2020: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Not bad, my wife got pregnant 3months after our first child.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Teedah: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Go to the hospital for the best advice. If she is medically certified that she can go through it, then I suggest you keep it. One might be uncomfortable with the child bearing space at first but bruh it is actually nothing to worry about. Hustling continues naani.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Merciful77: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Give birth to the child. The Almighty God be with her and your house hold in Jesus name amen.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Alanzazani: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=gr8tone post=87173230]Most Nairalanders are not matured giving advice especially when serious attention is needed. The wife gave birth through CS and the op wants to know if she is properly healed for another pregnancy. But people are just calling hell on this guy eehh. It will be good to seek the advice of a gynaecologist though. I just pray that she will be strong to carry through. [/

True words we have characters on nairaland. It can be a toxic place if you are not strong willed. So much encouragement from sensible people here. We appreciate. The guy in question is not from a poor background o. He can get 5 million naira if he cries out to family. No mind nairaland. The health issues is the bone of contention here.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
Are you for real?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Alanzazani: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Henix:
This topic was discussed on air in one Radio FM in Anambra state last night. This op just replicated the fake story and posted here, just to get a space at front page

Oga shift you don't know NADA. Might just be coinsidence. True story here. Seeking advice from people that can relate
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Belle dey pain you? Go born your own.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Alanzazani: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Merciful77:
Give birth to the child. The Almighty God be with her and your house hold in Jesus name amen.
Amen
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Jimiyung(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
The gap will be one and a half years. Thats not too bad and God will provide money to take care of the baby...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by xrayj(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
poiZon:

Did the 8month old baby impregnate the wife?
Ayam not understanding.
Who put am belle
Don't mind him!
As if someone planted the baby there
So men lack self control!
The man didn't even the wife's health, considering she gave birth through CS.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by mrteewhy0104(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Say no to abortion
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by xrayj(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

True words we have characters on nairaland. It can be a toxic place if you are not strong willed. So much encouragement from sensible people here. We appreciate. The guy in question is not from a poor background o. He can get 5 million naira if he cries out to family. No mind nairaland. The health issues is the bone of contention here.

What are u saying?
U must be the guy, because u are sounding confused as him. I wonder why a man who wasn't forced at gun point to impregnate his wife. Will say he is devastated after impregnating her?
Weren't u the one that stated he is struggling??
U people will do something silly & expect people to validate it? When u are told the truth, u start crying foul. U are looking for people that will tell u what your friend did was right? Your friend lacks self control for not considering the health of his wife, if anything should happen to her, he is responsible for it. U men love sex so muchhhhh!
I really don't know why God made sex so easy!
It is responsible for the hardship the world is facing today, reason there is high level of poverty and begging in northern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Robinto01: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Do not abort the pregnancy. But bear in mind that it's gonna end up caesarean. 8 months caesarean would be Perform on your wife again. That's how it happened to me. Be strong & encourage your wife psychologically too. Best of luck.
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by AreaFada2: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awww! How sweet.

But they'll probably keep the baby. It will be a struggle at first BUT a blessing. Have the two kids now and stop gunning a load of aggressive cum into her after that.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Butoneday2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
That's good? And to God be the glory. Many are looking for it by all means even with their substance.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by nlPoster: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Henix:
This topic was discussed on air in one Radio FM in Anambra state last night. This op just replicated the fake story and posted here, just to get a space at front page

There was something shifty about the op's post.

And not surprisingly, he is sitting back watching the responses to the thread in typical nairaland traits.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by EDhims(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
I wife got pregnant when our first child whom she delivered through Cersarian section was just 6 months old and had her second section 9 months after. Although it's dangerous if another comes until after 4-5years
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Sweeetheart(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
I guess that your friend is not igbo because that's their way of birthing
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by femi4: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
baby don't adopt babies
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Khaleell001(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

Let him not harm that innocent child.
It was a result of his action and that of his wife.

It maybe bad today, but tomorrow will be good.

Struggling to feed your family is not a curse, but shows you are doing the right thing .
Never be desperate, more people have faced worst situations but never gave in but we're resolute till the fruits they planted started beating fruits.

Let him keep doing his best ,and this is time his friends "indeed" (if they truly are) should be the friends to him as he is in need.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Onyekachi419(f): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Fawazzz: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
I would advise you go ahead an opt for an elective C/s,bearing in mind she has a fibroid coexisting with this pregnancy.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Kaymaxine(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
timro:
My daughter was six month old when I took in took in with the 2nd baby. I was very calm. All I did was to stop breastfeeding my daughter and placed her on baby food and multivitamins.

Your wife and baby will be very okay as long as both of them feeds well.

Please take care of them. " Children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is it's reward".
You were not calm!!!
You wrote "took in" twice!!!

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by JetStar: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Omolarablg:
Don't attempt to get rid of the baby cos God had a reason why he permitted her to conceive soon , take care of the baby and the pregnancy and it will be a blessing to your family.

abeg ehn..... keep God away from this mata. Sometimes when we tink say we dey glorify God, you're actually blaspheming him ignorantly.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Gerrard59(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
Henix:

Interesting. The more reason I assumed if the tale is true cos 9 out of 10 "my friend did this or that" are lies. Lots of fake stories these days. One needs to do some investigation before wasting bandwidth. I'm sure he's somewhere laughing that people believed his tale.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Glare247(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alanzazani:

HE need not be sorry or down,what happend to him is normal,I am a married man of 6years ,I am talking out of experience,most second born is mostly by mistake,in my own case,exactly around 8month ,my wife got pregnant by mistake,we were adviced to stop d breastfeeding of my firstchild ,I wasnt happy too but GOD knows best,My queen gave birth to a bouncing baby boy,I swear my boy brought luck to our lives,things changed for d better for my family,my advice,tell ur friend to be happy,he is about to witness a turn around for the better in his life and dat of his family.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by cookiejar99(f): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
In my honest opinion,id advice u get rid of the pregnancy cos it takes at least 24 months for a woman that previously did to heal completely na b able to perform another cs or even try to push tru her vagina..you are putting your wife at risk by keeping this pregnancy..so seek medical advice n knw the next steps to take,.besides its easier to do abortion than feed two mouths..forget wetin this people dey write here,they wont open gofundme for you
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by dominion001(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
abeg go fork ur own fork.

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Dabss(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You're struggling to take care of your family but you did not struggle to unleash the loads of fertile sperm inside her....

If you're truly struggling as you claim, you would have thought of family planning or use contraceptive, but NO, you choose to dive Raw because "E too sweet"

This is the result of diving raw...

Keep the baby and keep on hustling.

Goodluck!
A breastfeeding mother is 99% unlikely to get pregnant. Same odds as a condom you dolt.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by madridsta007(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Skmoda360:

thank God you know I'm very stubborn.....so make he no bobo us tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by TruthinAction: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
I have seen cases where the wife got pregnant just after the baby was four months old. Keep the baby and work harder. God will provide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.