Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids (1621 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
ANONYMOUS

I will prefer to remain anonymous as I share my story with you. Please I need your candid advice on what to do.

I have been married for fifteen years before I met and got married to my wife, I was doing so fantastically well with my Job as the managing director of firm and God has really blessed me up until I got married and even in my marriage.

I enjoyed my marriage for about nine years before things started to go bad. I lost my job and it was difficult to foot bills for our 2 bedroom flat apartment, we were served a quit notice by our landlord and we ended up securing a room apartment at the slums.

my wife have had several sober moments with her prolonged attempts to conceive, she actually blames me for that, we have gone for series of medical tests and diagnosis and the doctors have confirmed that everything is fine and okay with us. Yet my wife will always suddenly go cold with a nonchalant attitude towards me and our marriage.

On a certain sunday evening she broke the news that she was pregnant and we had a joyous time and giving thanks to God. Nine months later she put to bed and as God will have it she was delivered of three babies (triplets) a boy and two girls. It was an overwhelming surprise and we were so happy.

It was hard! It was difficult !! raising three babies as I still didn't secure a job and the little funds I had was running low as I had to get things the babies needed and also provide for my wife as well.

Finally I got a job at a microfinance bank as a cashier. The pay wasnt that attractive but I was pressured into accepting it because i needed money, I needed to take care of my family.

Within some time after 3 years I was able to gather my saving and got a new apartment for my family and also enrolled my kids into school as I started with my plans to invest in my ideas in livestock farming. My wife wasnt helping, she sits at home all day and watches tv.

On my day at the office I got a call from the school and I was told my boy had an accident and has been taken to a nearby hospital. I hurriedly left my office and got to the hospital, the doctor cofirmed and told me he has lost a lot of blood and he is in a critical condition and needed urgent transfusion and we have to get a donor.

If offered myself and to my surprise I wasnt a match, I suggested my wife, but neither was she a match as well. At the end we had to outsource for it to salvage the situation which we did, days later we were discharged from the hospital and we got home as a family.

I had secretly ordered for blood samples to be taken, I requested for a paternity test of which I was curious to understand how a father or a mothers blood didnt match that of their child.
The doctor called and requested that I come to the hospital. Behold the results he presented to me stipulated that I wasnt the father of my kids.
I have been heartbroken, sore and bitter since I got to know about this. Please what should i do?

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Snipper007: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Some women are scum........
Plan a family visit to your inlaws place, tell your wife about it, when you get there tell your inlaws what you have discovered and make sure to go with the doctors report too as a proof and also make sure she packs her things too and that of her children, after tabling the matter to your inlaws tell them Se you no marry again then leave her and her children there and go start a new life.

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by kestolove95(m): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tell her to take d kids to dia real father and stop asking us what to do

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by donolatunji(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
currently thinking

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Drakkernoir: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Are we really this bored in this country??

Am i the only one that saw the part of "managing director of a popular bank"
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
The man might be a chimera, or baby was switched at birth
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
The man might be a chimera, or baby was switched at birth
huh
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
kestolove95:
lol
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Dhotseal(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Are we really this bored in this country??

Am i the only one that saw the part of "managing director of a popular bank"
cry cry

'Managing Director of a firm' not the same as Managing Director of a popular bank.
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by oluwatodimu1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pls, don't be mad with the kids for they know not what wrong their mother have done! However, that woman should be tricked out of your life since she tricked you into raising another man's kids... If you let her know without separation, she can poison you o!
Women, I hail!
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by frozen70(f): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ANONYMOUS

Confront her and she may tell you the truth

If the man is still dating her then that's where the issue is

If the man is no longer with her and he is not aware of the pregnancy, good luck to you
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Drakkernoir: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dhotseal:

'Managing Director of a firm' not the same as Managing Director of a popular bank.

It was modified

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by poshestmina(f): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
How are you sure those kids belong to your wife too?

A mother's blood should match with her children's own too if the blood groups fit (please correct me if I'm wrong).

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by snitchbitch: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
kestolove95:

The pvssy that has been fxcked cannot be unfxcked again, it might be forgiveness or redemption, but for guys it is called "body counts " on women and a little drop of shit beside a stew of soup that was quickly scrubbed off, if the eyes forgive, the mind will still remember,

Once bitten twice shy, but may be all these stories I am narrating only apply for old days women, as for twentieth century ladies, they don't give a fxck if you die, Mr man if you die, they will continue fxcking!!!!
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by snitchbitch: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Download in message and michat, nothing concerns them, (modern day ladies), they can fxck two friends together inside one room, no shame , no morals, no ill feelings anymore,

So my guy, you are already dead to that woman, just leave her and move on with your life,

Don't try any funny thing with her because if you do, you don't know what she has in plan for you, just leave her for God to judge her!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by GeneralPula: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
sad
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Fake story. Is it not blood group they use for transfusion? Blood group can't prove paternity
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lilbest3:
Fake story. Is it not blood group they use for transfusion? Blood group can't prove paternity
sir,please can u explain.am a student in that field.
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by SavageResponse(m): 5:14am On Mar 06, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ANONYMOUS

You went from being managing Director of a bank to being cashier in a microfinance house...keep lying!
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2020
SavageResponse:

You went from being managing Director of a bank to being cahier in a microfinance house...keep lying!
lol... what is this one saying?
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2020
Lilbest3:
I know say u sabi book... there maybe typos... but use ur brain to fill in the gaps... the narrator isn't God
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2020
poshestmina:
How are you sure those kids belong to your wife too?

A mother's blood should match with her children's own too IF the blood groups fit (please correct me if I'm wrong).

The answer u seek is in ur comment
Re: What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids by MadeINchenzen2: 6:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Drakkernoir:

It was modified
are u hallucinating?

(1) (Reply)

Six Mates to Marry To Enjoy Marital Bliss / Craziest Thing You Have Done / After Marriage, Wat's the Numba Of Kids That's Seen As Appropriate & Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.