Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123447 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Gudlite: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
SUPERPACK:
So which do you prefer; an open confrontation with her competitor or a knife to the heart in your sleep?

Or to die during a sex rump in a hotel room
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SavageResponse(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
aytuns:

Please stop supporting bad behaviour. Cheating is wrong on all levels. I'm sure you won't say this if your wife is cheating on you.

It is unnatural for a virile man to stay with the same woman for life.

The earlier you people accept that the better

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by fredoooooo: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

Come make we marry abeg ..I hate women's with drama .. do me I do you type of marriage is what I want .. I hate dramas abeg .
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ud4u: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ashawa kobokobo don naked outside
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SavageResponse(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
SoNature:

If you are single, just keep quiet

If you have a faithful husband, thank God for blessing you with such a man

Because if you have a cheating husband, you would do ZILCH

What he/she said is true
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
Let's reverse the case small!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by spiritmasquerad(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed
I your head correct at all. The man is the victim seriously? Just flip the situation and the woman was caught with another man am sure you will call her a prostitute
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.
God bless you jare cool
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Obakoolex(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed
Now the husband has to beg the mistress with a car or trip to Dubai jus to apologize

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by humblemikel(f): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dear Single Girls,
Make una fear God small.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by GoodFaith: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Obakoolex:

Now the husband has to beg the mistress with a car or trip to Dubai jus to apologize
LOL

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
neonly:

Side chick are tighter and more over u can do whatever with a side chick any style gbenusi they think of any style na with pleasure but if u try with yur wife
For d next 3 days na complain say bella dey pain am
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
perryy:
that beast of a wife should be arrested and throw into jail.
Are you the manager of the side chick??

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nnemuka(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
pocohantas:
Total waste of time.

Only me will cook my husband’s meals.

If he wants fufu, I will pound it.

I will control everything that enter his stomach and by extension his LIFE.

When and if he decides to be stupid. Oh well...Be my guest grin grin
Mistress of evil grin
Soffry oo

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
darlenese:
dear woman, do not bleach, loose weight , go under knife just so your, man will not cheat , the truth is u are not the problem .look good, loose weight for yourself , love yourself, do everything that makes u happy but not because of him
they are not just worth it we have seen video of a side chick who is not as pretty as the wife , what 's the colour of your problem aga ?
This is Marriage .. Not mere dating!!!

Wives should look good for their husbands!!

If the husband want to be unfortunate in life. Let him cheat and tell the world his Excuse!!!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
this useless woman once they settle down in your housethey will start making semolina for you at night saying its lighter than eba or amala,be wearing stupid clothes around the house,tied to their useless phones or be acting like one ayamatanga...see the issue of fod is something else...waiting for me to tell her after 10 that what would we eat on a saturday morning while she is just sleeping and typing away on twitter.not until you get up from bed and start scattering the place will they get up...

Now i see smally giving be back to back,one corner,legbegbe bi seun egbegbe and i wont go there...try to tell them what you dont like,you are too controlling,try to walk away and have some quiet,calls...who stands someone sitting down at 9 pm eating semolina...

U women no deh try onces u na don enter house...abeg i get work to do jare...

nonsense and corolla virus.
You are not making any sense!
Amen!!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by elbulk(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

Sad how people accept to be treated anyhow. What is a successful marriage? Tolerating cheating? Advise. Don´t hurt yourself by saying it is the truth, marriage is not by force. If you must, then you deserve to enjoy it all

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

Since when did it become a crime?
What has crime got to do with what I said? Are u sure u are on d right thread?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
misterme:
This month is 12th Anniversary in marriage. I can tell one thing though - marriage is one of the most difficult human engagements in life. It is not for "kids". It is not for the immature. It is not for the impatient. It is not for the intolerant. It is not for the proud and egotistical.
And by the way I have never cheated on my wife. I have no intention to. But it doesn't we mean we have been very happy. I guess our love for our children is the glue binding us together. It has been very difficult. I have seen many many many sad times & situations and a few moments of joy in the last 12 years. But for my children I will endure anything thrown at me. I will persevere until I see then fully grown and fully functional and integrated members of the society. Then I can go home in peace. Other than the children, marriage is a mirage
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmmmm, the husband should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

How's it unnatural? According to who?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Origin:
If that lady do juju now and that husband lives permanently with the side chick they will say she did not try.

In everything face your husband. Or are you scared of him? What if she did not know he was married?

That is highly embarrassing.
Juju vs Fuji grin
Stop siding the Golddigger!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by salt1: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

You and those who like your post can continue living in your self deception.
There are many, I mean, many men and women who don't cheat because they fear God, respect their bodies and honour their spouses and CHILDREN.
It's people like you with zero ambition whose thoughts are focused on cheating and contracting STD. Enjoy your self validated statistics. I hope you're among the thousands taking anti retroviral drugs in Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
lastchild:
I use my self to know that looking for another woman is not a case of sexy or being fine, my girl fine pass the new girl I wan fvck

This new girl is classless but I just want to taste that pvssy
Weyrey..
Just don't continue in Marriage!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by explosiveskull(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

Your stat is not true, you can peg it around 70%
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
These ladies are doing this all wrong. I’ll be dead before I fight someone for a man. Not when my Pusey is still working
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
The side chick fine pass the wife.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

He should MARRY a second wife now!!!
Cheating is just classless!!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Uniquekriss(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
She would never go close to a married man again not after browsing her puna online. Everyday for d thief one day for the owner. She may find it difficult to get a good husband with this video already on the internet.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
humblemikel:
Dear Single Girls,
Make una fear God small.
I hope the Golddiggers listen to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Acidosis(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
There are some hard facts women need to know

First is, majority of men will cheat.

Second, the kind of man majority of women wish to have/marry will cheat. A woman will fall in love faster with a randy man than she would with a decent, faithful, and disciplined man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Tladybukky(f): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na wa oo

Please Nairalander, i just scammed by this lady with moniker damilola 235 i ordered some mini AC from her and she collected my 13,300 and blocked on whatsapp. Please how can i get my money back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.