Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123443 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Geesaintagape: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
I hate this but its good it happens ones in a while.
Many girls prefer dating someone's husband
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by stormborn28(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Girls should leave married men and married men should face their wives. Wtf is wrong with this world?
meeeeennhhhh...see G-string oooo

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by adecz: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
This Valentine season na
dangerous time for sidechicks shocked shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile, see where the man
in red shirt is looking .

Yeye man!! grin

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by dreyFoxx(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
The woman's been liberal sef....she should have gone with acid to anoint them....

Y'all blaming the woman, how about the unfaithful, shameless man....with no respect for the vows he exchanged

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Sexyliciousbri: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Seriously is high time women stop giving themselves BP over one stupid animal...just pray God should make him impotent when with them....
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Bahddo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wait, shey na puna I dey see so??

And as we are talking, Some men are in the guest house very close to us Chilling with their Womenfriends......I see them everywhere I go...

I only pity their housewives who thinks that their Oga has gone to the Office......

This is where they Tap HIV from, take it back home and deposit it in the blood of their Innocent wives...
innocent wives ni. I wish you knew the number of ladies cheating on their husbands/bfs as we speak. They just rarely get caught.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ooin

You are doing well
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lagdmark(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
bewla:
Free Yash show
All the wey from Italy

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.

That's it. The lady can sue that woman and get away with it.

After all she did not meet her husband on top of her.

Even if she meets the husband on her she has got no right to beat her talkless tear her clothes under the law , she has taken the law into her hand.
The lady could claim so many things.
She could say she did not know the man was still marry, as the man had told her he was divorced.

It is the husband she should have dealt with not the stranger.

Now the lady could also claim to be anybody.

Business associated like you said.

Old time friend that just ran into him at the hotel.
Etc

If only she knows her right. That woman will go to jail or pay her a compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Shey the video get part 2
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Alyusroh03: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
2Bedrooms, upstairs, inside first unity estate by cooperative badore Ajah
600k rent.
LagosFinder are Lagos house hunting solution team

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Eshiosbest: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
if my wife try this nonsense I ll make sure I marry that girl.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by nwimo22(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
I blame the man but sidechicks or whatever they call themselves more. Almost all these sidechicks knows that these men are married and yet cant still turn them down. I wonder the joy they derive mingling with married men. For those blasting the woman for fighting the side chick,who did you expect her to fight? The man? Thats nonsense. Am sure after giving the sidechick that embarassment she wont think of mingling with that man again.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Chai!! Chinekeme!

It is well o...imagine an innocent girl having lunch with a guy she didn't know is married. That is, the said married man didn't disclose his status. Hian, that's how she too will be embarrassed by the madam grin grin grin.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by tiredoflife(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
all na wash. Her ringtones dey too loud to resist

Chai u dey enjoy another man property.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
tiredoflife:

Chai u dey enjoy another man property.
when you abandon something, somebody must carry am use

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ma373733(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
The last picture got me laughing out loud gringringringrin

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by luvme0702: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
See yansh
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by scoundrel(f): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
I wanted to type how ugly the side chick looked until I realized she was young, around 18 - 20 years of age. The man was looking for fresh fish and a woman who’ll take his every word as law.

Bouncers always act like they are powerful. If it was two men having a disagreement the bouncers normally rain punches on both combatants. Now they’ve seen women and are confused on what to do. Some clubs hire overweight lesbian females as muscle for such encounters.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by luckshine007: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!
����
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Alagboo: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

That's it. The lady can sue that woman and get away with it.

After all she did not meet her husband on top of her.

Even if she meets the husband on her she has got no right to beat her talkless tear her clothes under the law , she has taken the law into her hand.
The lady could claim so many things.
She could say she did not know the man was still marry, as the man had told her he was divorced.

It is the husband she should have dealt with not the stranger.

Now the lady could also claim to be anybody.

Business associated like you said.

Old time friend that just ran into him at the hotel.
Etc

If only she knows her right. That woman will go to jail or pay her a compensation.
But our position is so weak. I mean, we are sleeping with different guys every night. So even if you want attention, you can't say anything so selfish as that. You aren't even sure if you're an item. You give yourself insurance, like, It wont last, anyhow, but all you can do is hold on to a faint hope along with your knees—but you never know.

That's a prostitute's love.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ikorodureporta: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ikorodureporta: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
ma373733:
The last picture got me laughing out loud gringringringrin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by eodavids(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=made4naijamusic post=87178538]A video showing the moment an angry wife busted her husband and his side chic having a good time at a hotel in Benin city on Wednesday March 4th, has gone viral.

The video showed the wife attacking the side chic. She went as far as tearing the dress the side chic had on, revealing her private part. The intervention of the security officers at the hotel, helped to salvage the situation from getting worse.

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeTvkmNbo0
[/quot
Even though this is pathetic, its laughable also.

But the guy that took these pictures is mean.
He even took one of the pictures at the front/face of the lady being disgraced.

Camera generation is real

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Dreyl(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.
Sinaj is that you
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SavageResponse(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Romanoff:

That wasn't how God instituted marriage. That's why he said to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

If you have this mentality, then I'm glad you're not a Christian.

If you can't be faithful, you have no business getting married.

Christian women out there, shine your eyes o. There are many men with this devilish mentality, some in church, parading as sheep when they are indeed wolves.

There is nothing devilish about having a side chick!

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Hollusilva28(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
I've zero sympathy for some ladies. They like dating married men, they will give some stupid excuses like single guys can't give them enough money and care. A 23yrs lady even put it on her profile, looking for me from 38-100. imagine, all what I see is greedy. why can't they date and build up a more responsible man. instead they were chasing someone ready made husband. And some people were pointing wrong finger to the wife, why not side chick.

We all human being , no one is perfect.

I'm a man, but by God's grace , 2020 is already a disgrace year to any side chick that want to destroy any woman family ijn.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
Total waste of time.

Only me will cook my husband’s meals.

If he wants fufu, I will pound it.

I will control everything that enter his stomach and by extension his LIFE.

When and if he decides to be stupid. Oh well...Be my guest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Olaposiwaju: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lies. Making generic statements based on your personal experience and experiences of people around you is wrong. You even put a figure to make it more believable to the gullible. That it happened to you and 5 other people does not equate to 99.583% of women with successful marriages. A lot of women that I know have very faithful husbands that have never cheated and their marriage is fine and going stronger every day. Hian

NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sharpwriter(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
this useless woman once they settle down in your housethey will start making semolina for you at night saying its lighter than eba or amala,be wearing stupid clothes around the house,tied to their useless phones or be acting like one ayamatanga...see the issue of fod is something else...waiting for me to tell her after 10 that what would we eat on a saturday morning while she is just sleeping and typing away on twitter.not until you get up from bed and start scattering the place will they get up...

Now i see smally giving be back to back,one corner,legbegbe bi seun egbegbe and i wont go there...try to tell them what you dont like,you are too controlling,try to walk away and have some quiet,calls...who stands someone sitting down at 9 pm eating semolina...

U women no deh try onces u na don enter house...abeg i get work to do jare...

nonsense and corolla virus.

Lol... No vex grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SavageResponse(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
lexy2014:

Its not in d blood of men to cheat. Those men that cheat, do it because they want to

Since when did it become a crime?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Organs(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Olalan:
If you can't stay faithful in marriage then remain single.
BTW how young beautiful ladies choose to be side chicks baffles me.......for those on the street you'll know it takes God's Grace and a high level of self discipline not to fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

Keep quiet. Why call them daughters of jezebel. Its takes two to tango. If they start arresting these stupid housewives for harassment and jailing them, it will stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.