Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39205 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Horiolah:

You see. Let nature take it course, you give me heaven, you get gold. It's not as hard as we make it seem.
Exactly. What you give is what you get back. All this shit talk about women giving only pussy need to stop. Give me wetin you fit offer, I give you back wetin you deserve. shikina.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

This is true. That's why its a shame. I can hardly be attracted to them. You see one fine bobo and boom...no brain. The only thing they show well is toxic masculinity. Na for women body them get power.
I wonder how many Nigeria men you have met to come up with such conclusion.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, see this jss2 girl o. U don't even come close to my gf.
I was actually given u a good advice but you are too dumb to understand. U want a non Nigerian and you are based in Nigeria, what are the chances of you getting a non Nigerian?

I don't deal with dumbass bîtch like you anyways bye.
Keep crying like a mumu. As if I asked for your shitty advice. Or I told you I'm in Nigeria. Your girl don suffer. Dumbass illiterate.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I wonder how many Nigeria men you have met to come up with such conclusion.
You're obsessed. You're foolish.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Keep crying like a mumu. As if I asked for your shitty advice. Or I told you I'm in Nigeria. Your girl don suffer. Dumbass illiterate.
I know you type bîtch, u are very much in Nigeria. I trust my naija guys, we have use and reuse and over use ur pûssy, u are not frustrated. I can see it clearly from your write up, na frustration and heart break dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You're obsessed. You're foolish.
Frustrated whóre. Sorry for the heart break, next time use ur sense.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Horiolah(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Exactly. What you give is what you get back. All this shit talk about women giving only pussy need to stop. Give me wetin you fit offer, I give you back wetin you deserve. shikina.

True, I don't have problem with anyone making lists online, las las everybody dey compromise when reality sets in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know you type bîtch, u are very much in Nigeria. I trust my naija guys, we have use and reuse and over use ur pûssy, u are not frustrated. I can see it clearly from your write up, na frustration and heart break dey worry you.
Blah blah blah. Like I said, na for women body una get power. Sorry yo mama was a LovePeddler and got you out of wedlock, but don't pour your anger on all of us. Now go back to giving that overused community dick to that poor girl. Don't infect her. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
My sis hope you re also rich. Cos no guy wey struggle to be somebody will ever date a poor girl wey just dey wait for a rich guy to sponsor her in this life. Which level u dey right now? Can do u v a car, how much do u earn? Do u pay rent?

Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Are you financially stable ? Or u re just looking for a sponsor like ur friends? Do u own a car, do u pay rent, do u v a land yet ? Do u feed urself ?

SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
I like him financially capable
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Very articulate and eloquent
Very neat and also smell good
Intelligent.
Hardworking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Christ-like qualities.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
See girl wey smart.. looking for a guy she go help manage him money oh.. omg.. naija girls re messed up.. do u have ur own car? Re u feeding urself ? Do u pay rent?

sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Blah blah blah. Like I said, na for women body una get power. Sorry yo mama was a LovePeddler and got you out of wedlock, but don't pour your anger on all of us. Now go back to giving that overused community dick to that poor girl. Don't infect her. Bastard.
E pain am
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by fishjam: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
For me;
1) He must be God fearing
2) Intelligent/ educated (preferably an academic doctor or professor)
3) Street smart
4) Handsome pocket kiss
5) Good looking and obodo oyibo based cheesy
6) Other miscellaneous qualities
Applications are ongoing.. embarassed

Have you followed up with the Guy you mentioned in your previous thread to a logical conclusion?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
She must be a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Must have humility inside him good character fun to be with must be tall speaks fluently lastly be good looking
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
E pain am
Not as much as e pained you. Ntoor. Ashawo.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Many girls will die without marriage. Many no go experience marriage in this life cos of their greed and selfish interest. Lazy children. Their only office is their vagina .

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nairalandmonika: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Covid 19 fall on you there

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by seedgreen(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.
Babe kindly send me a mail
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Zagabaddest(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
donbachi:
all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.
,���������������� my brother na so life be oh this kind selection na mad � oh
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by promisedeco(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

it seems you are not qualified for the type of man i want
men that ask these type of questions are broke, move on.
qualify ko, world cup ni

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Street smart?
Don't go together with the other things u mentioned.
How do you mean? Like someone can't be educated and street smart or Godly and street smart?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
At least she should get big Yansh and money
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
fishjam:

Have you followed up with the Guy you mentioned in your previous thread to a logical conclusion?
Which?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Iceyjays(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
I guess you have slept with most of them. cheesy
PrimadonnaO:

They are everywhere. Can't count.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Brandonx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chi59:

He's trying to deceive her. I hate lies.
I don't know tho but I see it as a joke .
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by promisedeco(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

it seems you are not qualified for the type of man i want

men that ask these type of questions are broke, move on.
qualified ko, world cup ni

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy
pansophist:

You no ask for too much. I fulfil all your requirement but ugly as fck. How I go apply ?
As fck? Damn...I might not cope. Could still have considered if you were at least presentable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
QDubz:
Firstly she must be thick. I like my woman thick.
She must be financially independent.
Must be a good listener ( I love to talk, not a talkative though except when am too happy)
She must be able to dish out her own opinions without sounding confrontational
She must be neat.
She must be great at holding up a conversation (talking with most naija babes is like fbi interrogations)

That's because you ask questions like an FBI agent. Have you heard of open-ended questions?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by wizod(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

God help you broke guys.
what are your own qualities?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Naija guys don show this one shege. Don't let frustration make you go suicidal on yourself abeg. No sense at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.