Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

hmm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmm (9555 Views)

Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hmm by Omolola1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
awww, brother u are blackmailing ur twin sister, not gud o!
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ok . . .We talk over it later kiss
Re: hmm by Omolola1(f): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
lol, ok o
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2010
lol grin
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
Odunnu:

are you in a real/true relationshp with a Nlndr?I must really be blind and peharps dumb not to have noticed.
My advice to you : beware of the Nlndr 190,he'l fork you,say thank you,post in here,ridicule you and dump you. He doesnt care for your true happiness. Trust me.
Sweet k is my nl hubby but u never can tell what could happen.lol as for my 190 he is my e-brother,warning noted and believe me my power no reach jamaican(mzdarkskin) babes own.i no fit shout,thanks for your advice though.
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
[size=50pt]^^Oniranu![/size]
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2010
Omolola1:

also, take Odunnu's advice about dat number (one nit. . .) serious
Already taken dear,thanks for the heads up.
Re: hmm by 190: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2010
@Odunnu

Thank you for the General advice
(earlier response edited)

ROTFLMFAO,

Singing,
Yeek yeek woop woop!! why you all in my ear?!
Talking a whole bunch of poo
That I ain't trying to hear!
Get back muhfucker! You don't know me like that!
(Get back muhfucker!! You don't know me like that!!)
Yeek yeek woop woop!! I ain't playing around!
Make one false move I'll take ya down
Get back muhfucker! You don't know me like that!
(Get back muhfucker!! You don't know me like that!!)

@Freecocoa,
Good luck in your search but i still strongly believe if what you say
here about K-money is real then you have found the rite person in him
because as i told you a couple of days he does like you,wish you the best with him,
Re: hmm by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2010
im shy to say this cool can u give me FREE space in ur heart so that i might prove that,
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
Toaskarity:

im shy to say this cool can u give me FREE space in your heart so that i might prove that,
Well there's no space for now let alone FREE when there is,you'd be the last i mean first to know.
Re: hmm by pomohs(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
well i think you need to look else where and forget about this guy,though u did not give details of what happens,i advice that you remove the image from your mind and learn to forget it all, as it may be difficult for you to fall in love if you still habour his image at hearth, free your mind off the former engagement and learn to move forward and remeber that a broken engagement is better that a broken marriage,so keep cool and have a nice christmas and a prosperous new year
Re: hmm by dTeflonDon: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
freecocoa:

Well there's no space for now let alone FREE when there is,you'd be the last i mean first to know.
@ last, shez been sorted out, case closed, thread closed.

next in line plzzzzz
Re: hmm by MzGreat(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
Just accept the fact that it's really over. Don't assume that things will rekindle. You have to toughen up to survive in this world. There's a time for everything, so for now you just move on. Believe in the future. The future will hold something better. Move on. Move on. Move on
Re: hmm by clogogo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
free this girl, CAN I TRY YOU HART grin cheesy wink
Re: hmm by donor: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
get solace in the word of God and stop troubling your precious soul. John 3.16
Re: hmm by eldav(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
Pray about it nd u will b surprised,cos IF u dnt get him out of UR system NOW,u may HURT UR LUV in d future.
Re: hmm by eherbal(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
Believe me when i tell you that he's feeling his loss right now.you guys were kindred spirits,your bond is what NLANDERS,both normal and retarded alike will never comprehend.i use to have this gfriend way back.the relationship was so massive i knew one way or the other that if we broke up there was no forgetting her and my heart was gonna die with her loss.believe me dear,that was exactly what happened.8yrs and counting,and i can't seem to get her out my mind though she's married to someone else.i tried everything in the books about moving on,but they only proffered temporary relief to my grief.i grief till date.God, i loved her so.Please don't make my mistake,go back to him.He's missing you too.Stop fooling yourself that you're over him,you'll never be.Remember,if it's not panadol it can never be like panadol.
Re: hmm by atiku07(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gurl u need 2 sit down and think about a lot of things, you should also bear it in mind that u can never clear the images of dis guy from your mind since u claimed u truly love him so just learn 2 live with sum things.

1. That u guys are no more

2. That he has gotten for himself a new gurl

3. That u r no longer in de picture

4. By seeing him as only a friend since u r a bit emotionally attached 2 him

by doing all these things i believe u will get over all this shit and be able 2 love sum 1 again. You can also be calling him once a while (on friendship ground) so don't initiate any make up pleas cause u started the whole thing, by doing all  u will come 2 realize dat he is gone for good and u will be able to forget those bad moments.

There is one thing i would like u to know especially girls don't ever tell Ur man to give space dat u want to think about the relationship doing dat is like going on a suicide mission, it's not done here in Africa. If u have issues with Ur man sit it out with him and talk about it.

for more help u can reach my addy and my mobile
[size=13pt]NO STRINGS ATTACHED ABEG CAUSE MA BABY IS ALSO HERE ON NAIRALAND AND SHE IS A WELL KNOWN FIGURE IN HERE ESPECIALLY IN DIS SECTION.[/size]
Email: bobosegee@yahoo.co.uk phone: 08053090296
Re: hmm by beanos(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster, you ar not d only person dat had gone thru dat.so many had been there at one time or d other. You are d only person 2 advice thy self. Make a list of why u love him dat much,from dia u can will surely c why u should go and move on.do not dwell on ur past ok. Gud luck.
Re: hmm by Yem2ram(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
What a story,but u never tells what causes d breakup U've been experiencing.but my advice 2 u is 2 keep believing coz luv only comes 2 those who believe in it.
Lesson 2 other babe wey no dey protect their guy.lol
Re: hmm by beanos(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster, you ar not d only person dat had gone thru dat.so many had been there at one time or d other. You are d only person 2 advice thy self. Make a list of why u love him dat much,from dia u can will surely c why u should go and move on.do not dwell on ur past ok. Gud luck.
Re: hmm by babydol: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster, you ar not d only person dat had gone thru dat.so many had been there at one time or d other. You are d only person 2 advice thy self. Make a list of why u love him dat much,from dia u can will surely c why u should go and move on.do not dwell on your past ok. Gud luck.
[quote][/quote].

@ Poster, I think Beanos has said it all. You need to deliever yourself from the love you claim to have for your ex. You need to ask yourself the follwings:
1. Why do you still love him or what do you really love about him that has made you stuck?
2. Why did you want some space in the first place?
3. Is he the kind of person (i.e jealous, insecure etc) you want to settle down with for the rest of you life?
4. Are you looking from some of his personality traits in other guys you have met in the past.

I think you need to give yourself a break. Analyse the real reason why you feel you are choking whilst with him and why you want to move on. I know this might be hard but as much as you think you love him, you really don't want a jealous and insecure husband on your case.

Finally, I believe in not just looking for a suitable guy but to prayerfully choose someone that you will fulfil destiny together. You future is so great to put in the hand of someone that does not value it.

God's best.
Re: hmm by Freerhyme1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
@ Freecocoa, the best way to get rid of him is to format your brain, partition it for only K-Money, install the best EsetNod32 anti-virus. shocked grin grin grin
Re: hmm by MrCork3: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
Freecocoa, , today is your laky day, am single! wink
Re: hmm by koolchicco: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
See applicants. . .on rampage shocked shocked. Every1 wan take de first dip there-from grin

!!Mr Cork:

Freecocoa, , today is your laky day,    am single! wink

PMSL @ Laky day grin grin
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

Freecocoa, , today is your laky day, am single! wink
Thanks but i go run pass.u re not anywhere near an option.
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
@All,thanks guys u've been most helpful,u all are the best.cheers and merry xmas and merry happy new year (tubaba style)
Re: hmm by hakon: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
If only u had Jesus in ur mind the same way u had ur ex in ur mind u will not be passing through this type of psychological torture.
Get closer to Jesus, Understand his ways and all will be well with you. If not men will swim into you and out till u are messed up to the extent that you will settle for any thing just to get married. God first and every other  thing will be added unto you.
Re: hmm by yongnoble(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIR2Cop7lpE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIR2Cop7lpE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Re: hmm by slackjack(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
e-herbal:

Believe me when i tell you that he's feeling his loss right now.you guys were kindred spirits,your bond is what NLANDERS,both normal and not-so-smart alike will never comprehend.i use to have this gfriend way back.the relationship was so massive i knew one way or the other that if we broke up there was no forgetting her and my heart was gonna die with her loss.believe me dear,that was exactly what happened.8yrs and counting,and i can't seem to get her out my mind though she's married to someone else.i tried everything in the books about moving on,but they only proffered temporary relief to my grief.i grief till date.God, i loved her so.Please don't make my mistake,go back to him.He's missing you too.Stop fooling yourself that you're over him,you'll never be.Remember,if it's not panadol it can never be like panadol.
[color=#550000]
[color=#550000]I feel you so much on this write up e-herbal, i have the same experience, when you truly love someone its really very hard to let go that easily!
Re: hmm by MrCork3: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
freecocoa:

Thanks but i go run pass.u re not anywhere near an option.

woooot?? loook at this filinated fagolancinick swinpu playin had to get!!! Lonnng hissssssss, !!angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) / Broke Girl - My Experience With One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.