Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

hmm - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmm (9556 Views)

Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hmm by Spclst900: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
190:

See everybody running after freecocoa

Kai your market dey sell o,

K-money is in trouble!!

190:

See everybody running after freecocoa

Kai your market dey sell o,

K-money is in trouble!!

cos she is free.
Re: hmm by donmarshia(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2010
go and beg him.
Re: hmm by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2010
^lmaoooooo
yeah mehnnnn jaybeee , we fucccccking neeed it bck roftl
Re: hmm by tunde247: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2010
oh dear sorry
Re: hmm by DeepSoul(f): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2010
@Poster:

Me and you dey the EXACT same situation. All the advice wey people don give you here, I don read them finish.

It really is frustrating. Knowing that it's over and done with, not even wanting a "re-union" YET the ediat still remains inmy head, heart, soul erm. . .where else?

I even had a dream about him last night where he came to me in crowded street and tried to hold my hand but I was reluctant. . .but there was a magnet (or something like that) that pulled my hand to his and I was struggling to let go but couldnt. . .

AS IN!! I was mad when I woke up and more annoyingly, I couldnt stop thinking about the dream the whole day.

I need deliverance. Berra join me grin grin grin
Re: hmm by Osama10(m): 2:11am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

@Poster:

Me and you dey the EXACT same situation. All the advice wey people don give you here, I don read them finish.

It really is frustrating. Knowing that it's over and done with, not even wanting a "re-union" YET the ediat still remains inmy head, heart, soul erm. . .where else?

I even had a dream about him last night where he came to me in crowded street and tried to hold my hand but I was reluctant. . .but there was a magnet (or something like that) that pulled my hand to his and I was struggling to let go but couldnt. . .

AS IN!! I was mad when I woke up and more annoyingly, I couldnt stop thinking about the dream the whole day.

I need deliverance. Berra join me grin grin grin

Have you thought of banishing love entirely from your life?
Re: hmm by DeepSoul(f): 2:13am On Dec 26, 2010
No, I havent. And erm, erm, what good would that do??
Re: hmm by Osama10(m): 2:22am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

No, I havent. And erm, erm, what good would that do??

It takes away all your sorrows and you become as free as the wind. cheesy
Re: hmm by DeepSoul(f): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2010
Wind wey no get direction??

This your advice sef, e get k-leg.

I'd much rather remain on land. Thanks but no thanks grin
Re: hmm by Osama10(m): 2:26am On Dec 26, 2010
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 2:27am On Dec 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

Wind wey no get direction??

This your advice sef, e get k-leg.

I'd much rather remain on land. Thanks but no thanks grin

**Tapping Deep Soul from behind** . . .Stay away from this psycho ''Osama'' grin
Re: hmm by Osama10(m): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2010
D-sense:

**Tapping Deep Soul from behind** . . .Stay away from this psycho ''Osama'' grin

Why are you chasing me all over the place.

Get the f u c k of my backside.
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 3:18am On Dec 26, 2010
Your backside is saggy either way angry
Re: hmm by Osama10(m): 3:21am On Dec 26, 2010
D-sense:

Your backside is saggy either way angry

Impotent Psychopath. grin grin grin
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 3:22am On Dec 26, 2010
^^Bloody ragtag,Sociopath grin
Re: hmm by Osama10(m): 3:35am On Dec 26, 2010
slowpoke grin
Re: hmm by Dsense(m): 3:35am On Dec 26, 2010
Lowlife grin
Re: hmm by jamace(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2010
OP
Get yourself together and move on. Life is an adventure. cheesy
Re: hmm by dbigrod(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2010
Girl,u wanted some some space,he gave u more than that.why complain?i think u engineered d beginning of d end of ur relationship.
Re: hmm by kimekuSUN: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
there is an evil attachment betw both of u, u have to pray very wel, maybe he uses his demonic powers to possessed u unconsciously, okaoooooooooooooo too much pity
Re: hmm by roymary: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^^^

Were you snockered when you wrote this
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
@roymary,which one is "snockered again?i don't understand what u mean.
Re: hmm by roymary: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^^

I asked the dude if he was "drunk" when he made the comment. Snockered is American Slang.
Re: hmm by frdaniel(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
pls oh i'm available just call 07066629605 or send a text
Re: hmm by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2010
roymary:

^^^

I asked the dude if he was "drunk" when he made the comment. Snockered is American Slang.
Obama jnr grin grin grin
Re: hmm by 79733139(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2010
Why did u let him go in the first place? I am sure you must have taken him for granted and pissed him off! Serves u right!!
Re: hmm by natural101(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
luv is hard to find u know?
Re: hmm by chihakeem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
Dude stop being a baby. Get up get out and get the real thing loads of girls out there wanting a single guy to sweep them off their feet, i wanna believe you qualify as 1 so get your dating game up fresh, to start with you will need to check out http://dating-war..com
Re: hmm by tpiah2: 1:41am On Feb 03, 2011
roymary:

^^^

you wish.

are you very bush or what.
Re: hmm by roymary: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

I'm sorry! What you talking about Ms. Let me take you to Disney or you prefer Vegas? No, lets try Dash store in Miami. But i tell you what, gutter girls don't fancy all these places. Would you just go back to your village?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. / Independence Day Essays In Urdu Language | 15 August Speech In Urdu For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.