Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63206 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by omoharry(f): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Sirjamo:
It is not only Oyedepo, most Nigerian Christians had resolved since the beginning of 2020 to pray fervently for Buhari to die.

I heard a local pastor said it at my barber shop, he didn't know I was a Muslim.

Oyedepo just blew the lead on what was meant to be a secret adventure among the Nigerian Christians because of his wide and lousy mouth.

Unfortunately for them, they gather every Sunday to pray for his death, he gets stronger and healthier. Oyedepo and his fellow con men on the alter might even die before Buhari.

The CAN chairman of Taraba who first predicted the death of Buhari, where is he today? He perished in a car crash.

Oyedepo should thank his stars that Ganduje is not Buhari, he would turn that his church to Almajiri school!!!
You must be very proud of your Gov Ganduje the thief that was taught red handed stuffing dollars in his pocket. You must be very proud of the government you voted into power.People are dying left right and center to the helplessness of this inept government and you are here talking as if all is well..ooo! wait , there was killings during PDP regime so why complain about APC administration.After all he met the killings ..abi? that is the usual APC rhetoric of excusing themselves from all responsibilities..
You guys are a big disgrace and a big shame to this thing you call a political party. You are as inept and stupid like your leaders. Dont worry i curse you that whatever have befalling these poor Nigerians due to the incompetence of this govt will come back to hunt you and any one celebrating this wicked government. So that by the time you start to feel the pains these innocent Nigerians went through or are presently going through, then you will realize that we are all human beings and have right to life and education..
Keep celebrating mediocrity and your impoverish Almajiri system that is a breeding ground for Boko Haram and other jihadist in the North..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by RapistOnBail: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

The tithe and money you contribute to the Church are made to support the government/society, but they have brainwashed most of you not to ask questions. if majority of your members are impacted positively from the Church they attend, the society will be better of, but instead they keep demanding from the poor masses and building empire for themselves while the real owners of the money are dying everyday, as common as education they can't provide for their members yet they are blaming Buhari.
Pot calling kettle black.
I hope the dude understands you, cos majority here are Dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Illusioneffect(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
roundman:
With all the tight and offering he collects everyday alone,he can fund a free school but no he wants to continue to collect till he enters his grave, what a greedy man.he should take a cue from Apostle Chibuzor the guy in port harcourt who fund free schools all around, and he is richest pastor (conman)in the world, that guy is Scam.
the way he decides to spend his money is none of your business, because he decided not to open up a 'Oyedepo's Generosity' Newspaper to showcase how generous he is doesn't make him a crook.
The Government is the one liable to be judged because we put them their to give us our necessities, so because Oyedepo has decided not to do their job doesn't make him a conman. How many imams have we judged for not building a public toilet

3 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
LoveFayfay:
When Oyedepo drops a generational curse on him now, his children will be the ones to suffer the fate. Baba Sanusi as a case study.
una too mumu

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Illusioneffect(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2020
omoharry:
You must be very proud of your Gov Ganduje the thief that was taught red handed stuffing dollars in his pocket. You must be very proud of the government you voted into power.People are dying left right and center to the helplessness of this inept government. and you are here talking as if all is well..ooo! wait , there was killings during PDP regime so why complain about APC administration.After all he met the killings ..abi? that is the usual APC rhetoric of excusing themselves from all responsibilities..
You guys are a big disgrace and a big shame to this thing you call a political party. You are as inept and stupid like your leaders. Dont worry i curse you that whatever have befalling these poor Nigerians due to the incompetence of this govt will come to you, so that by the time you start feeling the pain these innocent Nigerians have gone through then you will start thinking with your head and know that we are all human beings and have right to life.
i agree with you 100%
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Illusioneffect:

the way he decides to spend his money is none of your business, because he decided not to open up a 'Oyedepo's Generosity' Newspaper to showcase how generous he is doesn't make him a crook.
The Government is the one liable to be judged because we put them their to give us our necessities, so because Oyedepo has decided not to do their job doesn't make him a conman. How many imams have we judged for not building a public toilet
sheeples

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Pheelz2020(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2020
sense aren't sold in the market..
is his church the only place the road leads to...??
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center

1. He built a university, Landmark university in his community with over 100 students from his community on scholarship.

2. He took over 10 teachers teachers from his ama mata

3. He just constructed a 700M road in OTA

4. Covenant university, the best in Nigeria I.e CONTRIBUTION to education

5. Kingdom Heritage and Faith academy schools which are one of the best in the country.

The Yekini guy should tell us what he and APC has contributed to Nigeria other that gross indebtedness and insecurity?

APC and her supporters lacks thinking faculty

4 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by nairaman66(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:

If a goat is asked to speak on this matter, I assure you, the goat will be more sensible than you.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by GODZY007(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Some prophesies and revelation are best kept to the heart
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by shadeyinka(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
He had contributed immensely to fixing unemployment in Nigeria by employing tens of THOUSANDS of Nigerians.

What else would you mean by doing "nothing" for his community?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by foreshore(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

Yours is hours away. Id*ot carrying someone's issue as if he is ur fada

We shall soon see who is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by PapaAdanna: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
See how dirty this one is looking

Every BUHARI supporter is somewhat INSANE!
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Osidazz19: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Oyedepo is nothing but a religious salve master. He has contributed nothing but bunch of brainwashed religious zombies. The bastard should shut the FVCK up.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Lush100(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
haha...ok sir, Oyedepo has examined his head.

now go and examine your brain.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Successlane: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your[b] Business Center[/b]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Sirjamo:
It is not only Oyedepo, most Nigerian Christians had resolved since the beginning of 2020 to pray fervently for Buhari to die.

I heard a local pastor said it at my barber shop, he didn't know I was a Muslim.

Oyedepo just blew the lead on what was meant to be a secret adventure among the Nigerian Christians because of his wide and lousy mouth.

Unfortunately for them, they gather every Sunday to pray for his death, he gets stronger and healthier. Oyedepo and his fellow con men on the alter might even die before Buhari.

The CAN chairman of Taraba who first predicted the death of Buhari, where is he today? He perished in a car crash.

Oyedepo should thank his stars that Ganduje is not Buhari, he would turn that his church to Almajiri school!!!
pls be guided. If he is so strong where the hell is he? Jubril of Sudan and Abba Kyari are both successfully running the country as a zoo....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by wale8486: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
oyedepo is a NUISANCE by birth.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by gosmoney(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2020
haffaze777:

What's a better name to call a mad man if not a mad man?it's a known fact that Oyedepo is a mad man so there's no better way to address him as a mad man,nobody stop him from airing out his view but he can't just keep spewing hate speech and dishing out lie simply because he is PDP sympathizer
I think dis man is getting mad already lipsrsealed
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by shadeyinka(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Is the university free?
Has Dangote contributed to the economy of Nigeria?
Is any of his products free?

Think!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by hollywater: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2020
What he said is nothing but the truth. However, he himself is also milking innocent people from his local yahoo yahoo.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by GeneralPula: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
[/s]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by surgical: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

When did you elect him into a public office?....

When I say APc is an evil terrorist party
People dont actually believe me...

Look at the dry response ... Attacking the messenger instead of the message...

Is Buhari government not the worst?
Insecurity everywhere
Depression everywhere
Hunger everywhere
Infrastructural decay
Lack of power
ASUU strike
Unemployment everywhere
You name it....

Buhari is a failure....
Even his wife agrees
Even the world agrees

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by gwinaB(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Please ask those he has sponsored through school from primary to university. Those he is currently doing so for, those he has taken away from the labour market, the amount of FX he has generated for Nigeria etc. Don't just align with ignorance, get requisite adequate knowledge in any matter of engagement before contributing.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by shadeyinka(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2020
Sirjamo:

Christians are not like Muslims. There is no hidden agenda and we don't pray that Buhari die (God owns life).
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by fauda49(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2020
maxbj:
In as much as oyedepo is right that Buharis govt is the worst in the history of man. Apc is also right by saying what dey said. He is a business man cashing out from members hard earned money.

And are the members complaining? Is it your money they are giving him? Or are you smarter than those paying tithes and offering in his church?

In what way has APC made your own life better? Yes, you. I'm talking to you.

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by roundman: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Illusioneffect:

I am not supprissed, God will help us all to use our brains to think instead of our emotions.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by GEEBITE: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Fact twister.The tithe in biblical injunction is meant for church workers(the levites) who do not work or trade. Government bawo?Although I agree charity should be done with the proceeds of tithes.
desiredhome:

The tithe and money you contribute to the Church are made to support the government/society, but they have brainwashed most of you not to ask questions. if majority of your members are impacted positively from the Church they attend, the society will be better of, but instead they keep demanding from the poor masses and building empire for themselves while the real owners of the money are dying everyday, as common as education they can't provide for their members yet they are blaming Buhari.
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Ehifresh123: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2020
Ehifresh123:
What has he done for this country ?

Expect he is no called by God then that man has crossed the line.

Where God himself is the judge.

First I will start to list some of the things the bishop has done to his community and Nigeria at large.

Support for the IDP here in Nigeria with millions of naira and other food and cloth item worth millions of naira sent to the north seen insurgency started.

Support for benue flood victims with the same gesture to other part of Nigeria

From kaduna he led a vibrant people to love their country.

Several time he has released millions of naira to fix those roads in ota and environs but the government of then insisted that all work on the roads are to be done by government that he should send the money to the state purse that the state will handle that. Who does that a nation flowing with corruption.

The know him because he hates corruption they don't like him.

To the world bishop oyodepo foundation stand out with support from somilia and to every war turn country..

He suddenly gave a new face to the countries education gobally covenant University rated among the top 100

Where are the government owned uni?

Succeeded in running a 21 years uninterrupted power supply in this same country

What is the government doing about power?

With over 10000 work force been paid by a private organization without out complains

What is the government doing about salaries?

The big deal is this kill your self for people they will still see one thing wrong in you.

I stand with a man of wisdom in a little corner of ota changing the world.

I can go on to list things he has done for this nation

But I leave your conscience to lead you
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by gwinaB(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Oga nothing go happen, same oyedepo threatened to open gate of hell and up till now nothing has happened

You like to hold on to lies. Did you ever watch the video where he said that?

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?
.Are they working for you? Don't tell Mr that until they see every happenings, they are not men of God? So to see is now a yardstick.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

you christians are the worst kind of fanatics....

Can you be honest to yourself?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.