Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63208 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by LincolnLynn(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

you christians are the worst kind of fanatics....
I really don't think you will ever see the light if you continue in this line of thought which is just too dark.Nigeria will never make headway not because she doesn't have the potential but because some brain dead morons will not reason beyond petty religion and ethnic sentiments. How can someone with a functioning brain be at the peace with the state of the nation where nothing is working and condemning someone for speaking up against the ineptitude of the government?This government is nothing but monumental calamity, disaster of epic proportions,if your lot sees nothing wrong in this government,then your sense of reasoning and objectivity is non existent.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Wettoid123: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin Buhari gorvermnt is affecting tithing badly in his church!

That is why this country can never grow again take it or leave it bishop oyedepo generation can never be poor again,how much do u pay as tithe?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2020
KIA51:
For those of you asking "WHAT HAS HE DONE"
Be it known unto you that Bishop Oyedepo, his family and ministry quarterly sends truck load of relief materials to almost all the IDP CAMPS spread across the nation; that he does without putting it into prints or calling the press to it.

Jus when it done on us that this man and other none elected individuals who contribute in their little way to better this country are mere citizens in this country and shouldn't be held accountable for the woes we experience as a country, the country will begin to take shape.
You don't go chasing rat when your house is on fire, there are more vunereble/poor people in their Church, if their life have been touched no one will talk, charity begin at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2020
KIA51:
For those of you asking "WHAT HAS HE DONE"
Be it known unto you that Bishop Oyedepo, his family and ministry quarterly sends truck load of relief materials to almost all the IDP CAMPS spread across the nation; that he does without putting it into prints or calling the press to it.

Jus when it done on us that this man and other none elected individuals who contribute in their little way to better this country are mere citizens in this country and shouldn't be held accountable for the woes we experience as a country, the country will begin to take shape.
You don't go chasing rat when your house is on fire, there are more vunereble/poor people in their Church, if their life have been touched no one will talk, charity they say begins at home
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by babaireti(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2020
LoveFayfay:
When Oyedepo drops a generational curse on him now, his children will be the ones to suffer the fate. Baba Sanusi as a case study.

You mean the witch pastor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by DukeNija(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center

No one in your generation will be half as successful and accomplished as Bishop Oyedepo.
Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ecclize: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Nigeria is the hardest country to be an activist...

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by babaireti(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2020
The balded dwarf preacher needs a feeding bottle to keep his running mouth shut. But SAI Baba is not ready for that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by DukeNija(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

You don't go chasing rat when your house is on fire, there are more vunereble/poor people in their Church, if their life have been touched no one will talk, charity begin at home

How many people have you helped with your own resources? Your type are useless to those around them yet have the effrontery to criticize a man who has influenced his generation and country? A man who speaks the truth is now a villain while our political elite are guarded by those they oppress? You are a mad fellow.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by luluman: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
And when did church money become Political money for it to be spent on you and Nabina or wetin. Join politics if you want to chop public money.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by BluntBoy(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2020
wingmanIII:
Nabena is a big idiot. Asking what contribution the founder of convenant University has made to the country.?
APC, party of empty charlatans. No wonder the country is moving backwards everyday.

What contribution? How does Covenant University contribute to our economy when it is not taxed?

The university is not even affordable, and in a country with over 80 million extremely poor people, that is a big waste for a university that is not taxed.

Moreover, I thought you all claim that Covenant University belongs to the church, in which case, the founder of Covenant University should be Living Faith Church.

I remembered when they wanted to establish Covenant University, and they were collecting donations from branch to branch, and telling people, "It is your university". How many of those who contributed by carrying basins of cement can afford the school?

Same with the jet. One Winners Chapel member was telling me during an argument that the jet belongs to all Winners members. I was like, "If dem born you well, go near the jet, na then you go know sey Oyedepo no be your real papa".

Living Faith is Oyedepo's business empire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Mrhonesty: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin Buhari gorvermnt is affecting tithing badly in his church!

Keep and be sincere to yourself for once. Work hard and pray God to bless you, then you will know you are not safe. The poor are retual targets.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Why the moniker "Olosho"? smiley

I am proud of my job

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rennie303: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/03/09/bishop-oyedepo-vs-buhari-you-need-to-examine-your-head-apc-blasts-winners-chapel-go/amp/

Is he the only person that has wished for the end of this tenure of government??
The government that has contributed to loss of lives.... Hardship and suffering of its citizens..... SMH... All those criticising this great man of God... I hope you can change your ways.... The money given to promote God's kingdom should now be used to do charity.. do you know that is a sin? Tithes and offerings are for kingdom advancement and not government work??
What has the president done with all his trillions??
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by RapistOnBail: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

Educated Bro ... I guess , u should also educate yourself to the level of the Europeans and starts manufacturing and producing what they does...

pls name one european country that is richer than Nigeria in terms of natural resources ??... Nigeria is blessed with what it takes to be a developed country but for bad leaders...

Educated Bro , go back to history, at the onset in the rebuilding of Nigeria, Our fore fathers worked tirelessly, and with the help of religious leaders things were better, Naira is same as dollars...they made things easier for our today's leaders who making things difficult for us today....Educated Bro, pls go check profiles of our today's leaders and see how our founding fathers made alot sacrifice for them to have everything for free including feeding them to the university level... and today same leaders and stealing with pride enriching themselves, sending their children abroad abandoning our system here so that their children to come rule over us tomorrow and u want to blame our spiritual leaders for it ??... Bro fear God.... Give Nigeria to the europeans and see wonders , but give a Nigerian leader or African leader a European country and see regret...Our govt are not providing the basic needs of the people, look at the senators, Govs , ministers expensive spending and pays and u still want to blame our spiritual leaders ??...
Bro! The problem right now is the fall of Crude oil in the international market. That's because 70% of Nigeria's revenue is gotten from there.

Compare with other developed countries where there are More Entrepreneurs.

Look at this stats from Google
Rate of new entrepreneurs U.S. 2000-2018...
This statistic shows the rate of new entrepreneurial activity per 100,000 adults in the United States from 2000 to 2018. In 2018, the rate of new entrepreneurs in the U.S. was 0.32 percent, or 320 individuals per 100,000 adults.

Bro compare this with Nigeria.

The GEM survey noted that Nigeria leads the world in the proportion of the population who believe they have the skills to run a business, with almost 90 percent of Nigerian adults believing they have the ability to become entrepreneurs.

How well do you want this country to move forward when there are less Entrepreneurs?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?

I don't see the need to bring pastors into this. Apart from the people of Kano, what does the dethronement have to do with anyone?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by OpinionCounts(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I am proud of my job

Wow!! that's ok...
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Felixamos:

Senseless being!!

Very senseless

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Bro! The problem right now is the fall of Crude oil in the international market. That's because 70% of Nigeria's revenue is gotten from there.

Compare with other developed countries where there are More Entrepreneurs.

Look at this stats from Google
Rate of new entrepreneurs U.S. 2000-2018...
This statistic shows the rate of new entrepreneurial activity per 100,000 adults in the United States from 2000 to 2018. In 2018, the rate of new entrepreneurs in the U.S. was 0.32 percent, or 320 individuals per 100,000 adults.

Bro compare this with Nigeria.

The GEM survey noted that Nigeria leads the world in the proportion of the population who believe they have the skills to run a business, with almost 90 percent of Nigerian adults believing they have the ability to become entrepreneurs.

How well do you want this country to move forward when there are less Entrepreneurs?

For the past 7months , that the Oil price springs up above the our expectations , did u hear anything from the govt ?, Instead they increase stealing... See, even if oil price is sold for 20 dollars , Nigerians will still not suffer but for thieves leaders who must always steal public fund...

Travel out and see how Nigerians are making it in various fields... didn't u see the envy by south africans because Nigeria are doing better ??..
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So, is now the function of churches to provide Education, Security, make life better for memebers ??... No doubt , their false spiritual leaders...but that doesn't stop the fact that our spiritual leaders are taking the gospel to the world and these tithes and offerings is what they are using ....is now the function of the church to provide security, and needs of the people ?, What then would the govt be doing ?, Just stealing ?....is not about Baba Buhari, is our leaders in general...Baba Buhari age is the problem, and is a known fact that he is not in charge.
Yes, the Church is a charity not business, when they where building their Church school, they told their guelible members that it is the Church school, so many of them were disappointed when they couldn't send their children to those schools, then what is their benefit? Oh they ask you to go and pray � the more, school is not cheap.
If the people are educated/have jobs the security situation will improve but they rather invest in bricks rather than human.
Tithe for ......Why not build the ones you have already before taking it out to the outer world?
The government is to provide for the society, and the church is to contribute by supporting the government.
The stealing in this country is not just politicians but everyone that has the opportunity to steal, including the so call pastors.
Buhari is putting his best in a country like Nigeria with a very high sentiments, tribalism and religious mindset, that is why we all need to support not to destroy.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Afromentalist: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
promisedeco:

now I understand.
call it mentalist or whatever you may.
but one thing still stands He is a man of God

I don't know whether or not you believe in God but you should show some respect.
Thats exactly why he is a Mentalist. How do you think the greatest kings of old got million of people to serve them willingly? From Genghis khan to Ivan the terrific? From Mose to David to Muhammad?

By convincing them you are the son / man of some God.

Oyedepo is a Brilliant Mentalist

The African Mentalist

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by BluntBoy(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2020
promisedeco:

now I understand.
call it mentalist or whatever you may.
but one thing still stands He is a man of God

I don't know whether or not you believe in God but you should show some respect.

How did you know that he is a man of God?

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Afromentalist: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
This deluded guy again. Now na to compare yourself with Oyedepo remain now undecided
I don't compare to Oyedepo. I admit the guy has more gut than me.

As a Mentalist I am a master strategician like him, but as a humanist I don't have the guts to deceive people (and perhaps myself) that I am some special man of God and eat away all their tithes to fund my luxury.

I bow for him, e get heart.

The African Mentalist
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by teejoyz: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Mr head slammer who brought Christianity to this political issues.,beside what development has your religion brought to this country rather than boko Haram,Ansari, herdsmen, almajiris, illiteracy etc quote author=justtoodark post=87310436]thats right....!!
fg should stop playin around with this nasty christians....

they insult you,you insult them back....!!
their fadas....!!

stvpid fanatics that dont even understand their own books....[/quote]
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by orisa37: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2020
This Yekini's days are numbered too.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cyberterror: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2020
wingmanIII:
Nabena is a big idiot. Asking what contribution the founder of convenant University has made to the country.?
APC, party of empty charlatans. No wonder the country is moving backwards everyday.
University built with the tithes of his members.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by wingmanIII: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

What contribution? How does Covenant University contribute to our economy when it is not taxed?

The university is not even affordable, and in a country with over 80 million extremely poor people, that is a big waste for a university that is not taxed.

Moreover, I thought you all claim that Covenant University belongs to the church, in which case, the founder of Covenant University should be Living Faith Church.

I remembered when they wanted to establish Covenant University, and they were collecting donations from branch to branch, and telling people, "It is your university". How many of those who contributed by carrying basins of cement can afford the school?

Same with the jet. One Winners Chapel member was telling me during an argument that the jet belongs to all Winners members. I was like, "If dem born you well, go near the jet, na then you go know sey Oyedepo no be your real papa".

Living Faith is Oyedepo's business empire.

So for you the hundreds of graduates in various fields the university produce every year is no contribution to the country?
Please think before you engage your fingers to type.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
DukeNija:

How many people have you helped with your own resources? Your type are useless to those around them yet have the effrontery to criticize a man who has influenced his generation and country? A man who speaks the truth is now a villain while our political elite are guarded by those they oppress? You are a mad fellow.
There is no need talking with people that don't reason with their brain, the "Papa Say" group, people like you only act on what you've been brainwashed on, they become slave to their oppressors/those that think for them.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by wingmanIII: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
University built with the tithes of his members.

Well at least he did something reasonable with the tithes. Better than nabena's bosses who loot and waste our taxes and oil revenues.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cyberterror: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2020
membranus:

Is any university free?
But the tithes his members give him is free.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Yes, the Church is a charity not business, when they where building their Church school, they told their guelible members that it is the Church school, so many of them were disappointed when they couldn't send their children to those schools, then what is their benefit? Oh they ask you to go and pray � the more, school is not cheap.
If the people are educated/have jobs the security situation will improve but they rather invest in bricks rather than human.
Tithe for ......Why not build the ones you have already before taking it out to the outer world?
The government is to provide for the society, and the church is to contribute by supporting the government.
The stealing in this country is not just politicians but everyone that has the opportunity to steal, including the so call pastors.
Buhari is putting his best in a country like Nigeria with a very high sentiments, tribalism and religious mindset, that is why we all need to support not to destroy.

Many of u are blind ....have u gone to Daura before ?, Mengwa ??, Chikanda ??... Not even a portable water .... What about Otuoke ??, No good road to the access it...and u are here blaming our leaders ??... Have u gone to Bishop Oyedepo' s village in Kwara ??... Have u gone to some villages in Anambra State ??, Go and see what churches , individuals and spiritual leaders are doing their communities...because they are not politicians they choose not to publicise it...but people like u want to cut their head publicly...

Please go find out why the reasons for these missionary schools... The idea is not to give FREE EDUCATION but TO ALLOW PEOPLE.LEARN AND STILL PRACTISE THEIR RELIGION FREELY WHICH THE PUBLIC varsity will not allow...despite that there are many memebers who are extremely poor on scholarships in these missionary schools..do u know what the Synagogue church of all nation is doing ?, Do u know the numbers of students on free education in convenant University ??... Don't accused men of God when u don't have full knowledge on things ...else people will also rubbish your good works
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by degab148(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2020
But he could found Schools when that's Government job to do that... How many of his members can afford school fees that he built with their offerings? Let me not go deep on this pls.
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. / List Of 46 Bills The Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.