Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63217 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Rabbitcartel: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Check my threads
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Talkingoil(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/03/09/bishop-oyedepo-vs-buhari-you-need-to-examine-your-head-apc-blasts-winners-chapel-go/amp/
M
Who is this uncircumcised fool talking to someone way older, richer, bigger in every regard than he is?
Political appointment makes some fools wallow deeper in stupidity.
So someone should not express the obvious truth on the state of things since this wicked government came on board?
Indeed, your days are numbered
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by delawal: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

you christians are the worst kind of fanatics....
and u muslims re,d,worst,creature on earth,,i,wonder who created u guys, bunch of bloody terrorists

buhari,govt is worst than ebola,and,convid,19 combined together, a,visionless,govt

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by gwinaB(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2020
Sirjamo:
It is not only Oyedepo, most Nigerian Christians had resolved since the beginning of 2020 to pray fervently for Buhari to die.

I heard a local pastor said it at my barber shop, he didn't know I was a Muslim.

Oyedepo just blew the lead on what was meant to be a secret adventure among the Nigerian Christians because of his wide and lousy mouth.

Unfortunately for them, they gather every Sunday to pray for his death, he gets stronger and healthier. Oyedepo and his fellow con men on the alter might even die before Buhari.

The CAN chairman of Taraba who first predicted the death of Buhari, where is he today? He perished in a car crash.

Oyedepo should thank his stars that Ganduje is not Buhari, he would turn that his church to Almajiri school!!!

Sometimes it makes one wonder what sort of humans exist here. He is fighting against the social media bill that maybe use against when passed and may never affect people like him but you are more concerned about religion. What has religion brought you? Besides, he said in his own opinion, he didn't say in the opinion of all Nigerians.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Gabriel004: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

who gives a fvck....??
una should just all fly out of the country already....
You mumu die
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by haffaze777(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2020
gosmoney:
I think dis man is getting mad already lipsrsealed

U can think whatever u like
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Gabriel004: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Rara Rara Aonja no like this man... And he's their brother... Aonja be hating on him since when

I think since when their ancestors cursed them cry

Pukes grin
Oponu, yet no one in your tribe is bold enough to speak.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center

So the one he fixed isn't giving back to the country or what would u call it??

Is he a govt office holder for him to be cleaning the mess of the govt??

All this people thinking through their ass
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Olabhude: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center

At least, he did one that led to his business center,what has your government done.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by haffaze777(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
MartinsD12:
He speaks the truth Apc should take it like that
Nabena is speaking truth also that Oyedepo is sick
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Afromentalist: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
promisedeco:

@bolded, so white men don't have pastors or bishops, right?
shame on you
Who talked about white or black here?

The African Mentalist refers to me. I am a Mentalist or if you want, a master of strategy, manipulation and deception for good or for bad. Oyedepo too is a Mentalist, and power belongs to mentalists only. You can call us god conscious people who rule over others by strategy manipulation force or dominion with or without their consent.

The African Mentalist
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by GeneralPula: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Illusioneffect:

I agree with you.
Why are they expecting Pastors to take care of the nation. The money they make is their money, if they decide to spend it their way, it's their choice. Do you know how much he uses to take care of his church members and other people around him, i am a witness of Oyedepo's generosity and i can tell you plainly hat he has taken care of more citizen's in this country than buhari has ever done
Asaro
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by LtChisom: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:
thats right....!! fg should stop playin around with this nasty christians....
they insult you,you insult them back....!! their fadas....!!
stvpid fanatics that dont even understand their own books....
dead corpse decaying Mohammed (saw) preeq sucker

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Gabriel004: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Is the university free?
How many of your government schools are free?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
sapientia:
Music to my ears.

Knowing fully well that Oyedepo is no more called by God but by seeds and tithes.

Its just squabbles between family members with same interest.

Emmanuel TV are the only people I know that will later show the video of TB saying it.

That dude na 'the man who saw tomorrow" but could not see the collapsing of his building that will waste soulsHow some people reason go still remain mistery. They are not God of men.They can only tell what is revealed to them. You can't deny that the man in synagogue sees. That is who he is in his own area of work. Who are you in your field?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by princepalace: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...
oyinbo brought christianity to nigeria with free medicals and hospitals, free education and scholarship to our people and good seeds and seedlings for our farmers. with that they complement government work. what has our churches do to us except few of them
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
The public outburst is totally uncalled for Daddy should have just stayed behind the scene and pray for a transition. majority of Nigerians knows that the man at the helm of affairs in this country is the worst President ever in the history of Africa is a continent. It's nothing new, the outburst is totally unnecessary.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by IMASTEX: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin Buhari gorvermnt is affecting tithing badly in his church!
Abi oh. That alone is his business & right to speak oh
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by roundman: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2020
Rabbitcartel:
Hes right though, I attend living faith n I often ask pply why hearing papa brag about gives them joy? Honestly speaking he hasn't done anything for the people of his country. His schools are too expensive for an average earning individual, he claims he doesn't invest in programs. He dosnt even pay well, a graduate of his own school ooh went to apply for a job in the school after serving n he was offered a 55k monthly office job. A 2nd class upper graduate of covenant uni couldnt even get a job that pays at least 80k in the school. What's he hording these trillions for knowing full well it's all vanity.. Again those things he said were clearly hate speech, the whole nigeria is displeased with the government, he dey form Fela, wen dem come for u u go kno. God weh give satan permission to tortue Job go fight war caused by ur big mouth abi??
They will come for you now,people who's sense of reasoning has been lock and the keys thrown away.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by IMASTEX: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?
Busy thinking of the best methods to get money in this Buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by onadana: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:

His conglomerate, through employment put food on the tables of thousands of families.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by LordAzubuike(f): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Nwodosis:
grin Buhari gorvermnt is affecting tithing badly in his church!
I don't talk against these pastors but Oyedepo has always hated this government right from day one for reasons I can't understand.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Sammisco: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Yekini nabena is Buhari govt not d worst? Insecurity, depression, hunger, infrastructure, unemployment full of liars. U speak for Buhari simple becos u'r comfortable already. What Oyedepo said it not d truth? Foolish man with no direction you stay back in ur hut & type nonsense out of point. I wonder u and Oyedepo who is recognised in d world, stupid man. U think criticising man of God u Will be favour in Buhari government. Wait ur cup will soon full.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?

Why not go on an in-depth study of the bible before you infer this? Prophets only prophesy what God opens their eye to see. Also, not all Men of God are prophets. T B Joshua is more of a prophetic ministry while Oyedepo is more of a teaching ministry. There are Evangelical ministries and music ministries like Nathaniel Bassey. God gives gifts differently. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Gabriel004: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2020
maxbj:
In as much as oyedepo is right that Buharis govt is the worst in the history of man. Apc is also right by saying what dey said. He is a business man cashing out from members hard earned money.
I don't think the members are complaining. But I am sure you are complaining about your useless government
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by sniperr007(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
He has created more jobs than ¾ of the state governors in Nigeria.
The has helped the tourism sector of Nigeria; people travel from far and wide to come to worship in his church.
People normally fix bad road that lead to business right? The road leading to Apapa that's a major road to the port; has it been fixed?

You just have small 10mb and you write rubbish online.
FYI, everyone's days are numbered on earth and in public office, they are numbered.
So if you are objective in how you reason. He wasn't says anything outta the ordinary.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by OpinionCounts(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Zombified party indeed, everyone is mad

Why the moniker "Olosho"? smiley
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
GEEBITE:
Fact twister.The tithe in biblical injunction is meant for church workers(the levites) who do not work or trade. Government bawo?Although I agree charity should be done with the proceeds of tithes.
The question now is Oyedepo's church helping the levite in his Church today?
You are asking government how? If the church can assist the many Levites/poor in the Church will it not help the society and reduce the problem for the government?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by promisedeco(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

Who talked about white or black here?

The African Mentalist refers to me. I am a Mentalist or if you want, a master of strategy, manipulation and deception for good or for bad. Oyedepo too is a Mentalist, and power belongs to mentalists only. You can call us god conscious people who rule over others by strategy manipulation force or dominion with or without their opinion.

The African Mentalist
now I understand.
call it mentalist or whatever you may.
but one thing still stands He is a man of God

I don't know whether or not you believe in God but you should show some respect.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by frowland(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:

Business center kwa?

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by NairaMaster1(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Enwhen:

So it has gotten to the stage that Govt officials be stealing money and waiting for Nigerians to be fixing things

If pastors, imams, bishops ...starts doing the work of govt , what would be left for the govt to do ?, Would there be any need for govt ?, Is these spiritual leaders that would protect Nigerians from Boko Haram, herdsmen , bandits killing innocent Nigerians ...

Everyday, I am struggling sweating amidst all the wickeds odds of govt , then tomorow when I becomes Dangote and call the govt to order u will come for my head that what have I done for the people ??, What has the govt done for the people ??, Even if it's just security , pls give us and keep stealing we have no problem with that ...everyday Nigerians are dieing , because no elite or leader is involve , every party man in same party in power keeps their conscience blind...God have mercy.... By the time bokonharam , bandits , herdsmen state killing commission and Govs , we would see if govt will not spring to action...will pray for God protection before then...

APC supporters are something else. Thank God they are the most miserable Nigerians.

Instead of holding government accountable, their problems are men of God.

And Aboki use a fellow Yorubas and Christian to abuse him.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Enwhen(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
princepalace:

oyinbo brought christianity to nigeria with free medicals and hospitals, free education and scholarship to our people and good seeds and seedlings for our farmers. with that they complement government work. what has our churches do to us except few of them

Let Oyinbo come and try it again...let me inform u, churches are still giving free education, but to serious memebers who are needy... If the church make it public , everybody will become needy , I know of many people under churches scholarships, infact I have a Muslim friend who is also on scholarship by his spiritual leaders....If the govt fails to provide the basic need of the people what will our spiritual leaders do ??... Do they have the powers to provide security for us ?, So our spiritual leaders are the problems of Nigeria ??...Our leaders are stealing the future of the people badly, and our spiritual leaders are aware of this and u still want them to carry the burdens of the govt ??... By the time Churches and mosques starts giving scholarship ( that's is to say they will be the ones taking care of all universities) , what would they be left for govt ?, ...Don't give excuse for the govt... Those Oyinbo u claimed brought free things for us, for your info it wasn't free , they were exporting things out...Nigeria is richer than many of the Oyinbo countries , but for bad leaders , we are slaves to them , and u want to blame our spiritual ??...abeg fear God oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.