Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots (11230 Views)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Some people are just too bitter!! If Na celebrity pose Na Una go Dey compliment dem. Hypocrites !!! @ gemma you look very stunning pregnancy looks good on you. Wishing you a safe and easy delivery.
Madam international
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Jacqueline22(f): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
Madam international
What up icejays
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:

What up icejays
I'm good, how is your international business? i hope it's doing well?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Jacqueline22(f): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
I'm good, how is your international business? i hope it's doing well?
International keh
My business is going smooth I thank God
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:

International keh
My business is going smooth I thank God
That's what you told me nah, anyways thank God that your business is going smoothly, sha let me know when you arrive Abuja. grin
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Jacqueline22(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
That's what you told me nah, anyways thank God that your business is going smoothly, sha let me know when you arrive Abuja. grin
I’m in Edo I’m back
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Skmoda360(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
xynerise:
This generation sha
I'm even confused, lemme just keep it within undecided

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

You speak like them. Is your granny from there
cheesy no cheesy
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I’m in Edo I’m back
Okay take care
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Jacqueline22(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
Okay take care

No problem oooooooooo
We’re do u base
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing
mehnnn,, some married men dae try o.. to dey see dis fat face, big tummy plus ur leg wey swell up every morning go b like horror film.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
WildChild00:
husbandsnatcha shocked

Our wives are jealous ooo
....hahaha wink I snatch nonstop though
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by WildChild00(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
....hahaha wink I snatch nonstop though

shocked shocked
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

You want to impregnate husbandsnatcha
Bro, obviously, you have bad taste for women. Give your dicck some respect, please.
...excuse me ,have we met?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liposure:
i want 2 get u pregnant
...my love what's ur complexion?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Luckysbab: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
When you chop bellefull

Chop spermyfull
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by tunize(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Designerdollars:
All I see here is someone suffering chronic self esteem issues undecided
must you guys post everything online undecided?
Whoever made you pregnant is a big fool for allowing this.
Bros u had a choice of passing by without ur opinion so why insulting the husband u should b bigger than this.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Sixfeetbelle: 2:49am On Mar 11, 2020
teewhizzy4real:
then you name HER JOBESTINA

Happy delivery

grin grin grin

I remember this movie. Bolanle endeared my heart to his acting there. Agbero boy with better sense on his head.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Sixfeetbelle: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2020
GhostGhost:
Wherever your husband is I want him to know he is a very stupiiddd, dumbb excuse of a man. How can you allow your guillible wife to do this?!
What would you all gain from it? attention and crap (for the woman), when una village people show up now yall will start crying but right now you two are sending invitation.
OP, one guy here said you are not so bright at all.
Designerdollars bro you are so right, he is a very foolissh man, its awful that both are the same so no one to caution or stop each other from doing stupid stuff. No one to correct the other, I expect women to do stupidd and foolishh stuff but men dont have thta luxury to do or allow stupidd stuff like this.
In this day of evil folks are around and you are putting a bulls eye on your stomach? and the husband approves that?! I wish the husband is here...very stupiddd guy.

Why are you so hypocritical? Have you ever posted something as long as this on any of these celebrities maternity shoot?

See, there is nothing wrong with her celebrating her pregnancy. She's not being immodest about it to warrant your long hate speech, nor is she flooding every available media space to seek attention. She added that her husband knows about it which is the only rule she'd have broken otherwise.

Life is too short for certain behaviours. When people are celebrating, do well to celebrate with them. It takes nothing from you.

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by solex2346: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2020
This is why I woman nap pregnant women
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by femi4: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Gemma52:
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing
you ve joined team no bra, no pant
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:

No problem oooooooooo
We’re do u base
Abuja, maitama precisely.
I was thinking we should hang out in a good spot and chill. wink
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Pearl05(f): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Safe delivery to you.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by 9japride(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Gemma52:

Oga, am not responsible for your problems.
[color=#006600][/color]

Hope you are ready to accommodate insults. When you post on public space, expect to take everything that comes with it. Everyone want to thrend

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liposure: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you so hypocritical? Have you ever posted something as long as this on any of these celebrities maternity shoot?

See, there is nothing wrong with her celebrating her pregnancy. She's not being immodest about it to warrant your long hate speech, nor is she flooding every available media space to seek attention. She added that her husband knows about it which is the only rule she'd have broken otherwise.

Life is too short for certain behaviours. When people are celebrating, do well to celebrate with them. It takes nothing from you.
great comment. goodmorning

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Yimu... You no go tell say na d inner ghetto for that maitama side... Abuja peeps and unnecessary forming.. Too fake
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by SweetCunt97(f): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2020
SensualMan1:
U should be ashamed of urself. I'm even ashamed of u. Obviously no parental upbringing. Impregnated by one weakling who allows his so called wife show to the public what should be kept private. Tueh!!! An abomination in ihialla.

U r a Disgrace to ur family, lineage and parents.

See the poor hostel u and that weakling u married even live. You gus can't afford a flat or something?

Nnem, u r not glowing!
Frustration! I see no big deal... She wasn't naked so what's d rancor about? What so special and reverring about being pregnant? Something wey goat, cow, monkey and all animal go through so why making much noise about it? Mtcheeew
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu... You no go tell say na d inner ghetto for that maitama side... Abuja peeps and unnecessary forming.. Too fake
Do you know me before? do you know what I do? of course not, it's not everyone that is broke and miserable like you, please don't quote me again.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Jacqueline22(f): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Wow big boy anyway I’m in Gwarinpa, and for the good spot I choose blucabana. All bills on me.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Do you know me before? do you know what I do? of course not, it's not everyone that is broke and miserable like you, please don't quote me again.
Oooin, you doing well. So one can't stroke ur ego this morning ba
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2020
cRobo:
Does your husband approve of this

Well

I won't say a word

Both of them are here. Husband is 'liftkid'. He commented on page 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone / Causes, Cure For Late Marriage / st G**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.