Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots (11223 Views)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

Another very frustrated, depressed, poor, miserable, unfortunate, and regrettable dead body. You mr man are an ediota. I doubt if a good news can come out of all you do.
GhostGhost:
LOL now that's more like it chimp, I'd throw you a banana for this one wink. Its worth celebrating yeah but not everything is made for the internet/social media but most of you dumbb bitchhhhes tend not to understand that fact probably because y'all got brain so tiny that one needs a microscope in order to see your brain. IF not that I trust God and know he is awesome at all he does I would doubt that some of y'all came here with your number 6. She's an African, this is Nigeria and village people have been on cases back to back and now she's giving them ammo and tomorrow when she has (God forbid) complications while trying to deliver then we start asking God why? crying and all that shittt that could have been avoided but hell no Bitttchees love attention so much that they can jeopardize their security. You are too dummbbbbbbb but thanks for the little tantrum, it was funny.
Her hubby is a bitchhhhasss pack of flesh with a dikk and no brains, how would you let a goddamn supposed partner put your unborn child at risk? also this can hunt her in a way her tinie tiny brain never thought fathomed....Yall should watch what yall post on social media.
wth like bitchhhes will listen or stop doing dumb shittt. its all for fun anyway.
OP is doing what the average airheads will do but her husband endorsing this? damn. No man has the luxury to be stupid or to do things that are likely to put his family in danger.
chai just see what the picture of a pregnant babe just caused grin

3 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by jeff1607(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing

Wishing you safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by SpyAC(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Hope am glowing
ur glowing love, I would have loved to put that on u but since u said no to my advances, I hv no choice than to congratulate you and wish u the best ahead

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by jeff1607(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
kendrick93:
Glowing with stupidity....
No one wants to see a clout seeking pregnant woman
displaying her foolishness online...

Have you ever experienced getting a woman pregnant to no avail? Or worse losing someone close to you during child delivery?

It is only then you would appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by kilonshele101(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
I swear!! She fine!

3 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Hope am glowing
Him done fvck you now now, nawa o!
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Prechy08(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
i have issues with woman who do this,

instead of you to stay away from public eyes and pray to God for safe delivery you are here forming what i dont know. if them knack you jazz now you go complain

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Funmisticqueen2 na ur mate ,go to arthur21 to get u pregnant already and stop making noise grin
me ke!

Get pregnant for arthur21, when I don't want to be the mother of rêtarded terrorists.

You are telling me to get pregnant for someone whose mother should have swallowed him. It will be better to sterilize him instead.

Or maybe your daughter Rehkina can do it instead
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
biddostandard:
wtf is this...when your husb is out hustling you are here showing maternity pics on Nl stop displaying everything on social media

But how is what someone does with their photos anyone's biz? Like seriously you guys should learn to mind your biz on this forum.
She feels like having fun by posting her pics and then everyone comes attacking and saying all sort of negative trash. How is it your biz? Free her abeg. Your mentality is too local in this part of the world. Biko.

If you know you want to lead a private life then you shouldn't belong to any social media group instead coming to advise people to maintain a privacy in a public social site.

3 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by kendrick93(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
SassyGem101:

But how is what someone does with their photos anyone's biz? Like seriously you guys should learn to mind your biz on this forum.
She feels like having fun by posting her pics and then everyone comes attacking and saying all sort of negative trash. How is it your biz? Free her abeg. Your mentality is too local in this part of the world. Biko.

If you know you want to lead a private life then you shouldn't belong to any social media group instead coming to advise people to maintain a privacy in a public social site.
It became everyone's business the moment she put up them pics in a public forum...
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
My question if a delivery suddenly happens In a plane and the lady give birth by chance
Which nationality will the baby bear cool
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by biddostandard: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
SassyGem101:

d fact is its very dangerous posting stuff like diz online the world is full of evil ,well not everybody have the sense to think straight bye

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by faithfull18(f): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

Imade all the way beautiful.

Just name her Imade
Looking for names for other people's children

Why not get married, give birth and give them those names undecided

4 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
faithfull18:

Looking for names for other people's children

Why not get married, give birth and give them those names undecided

I was hoping to get this very comment from the OP she just asked what name would be ok if she put to bed a baby girl.

I am somewhat in a good mood now and i do not want to call you irredeemably stupid but pls, learn to mind ur fvcking business and see if u won't prosper.

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by faithfull18(f): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

I was hoping to get this very comment from the OP she just asked what name would be ok if she put to bed a baby girl.

I am somewhat in a good mood now and i do not want to call you irredeemably stupid but pls, learn to mind ur fvcking business and see if u won't prosper.
Like you minded your business right. I am also in a good mood, so won't give you the response you deserve.

You should take your advice while at it, you need a ton of it, nonsense and proclinician.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iceyjays:
Him done fvck you now now, nawa o!

No, he will wait for you

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
SpyAC:
ur glowing love, I would have loved to put that on u but since u said no to my advances, I hv no choice than to congratulate you and wish u the best ahead

Thank you... Worry not, you go soon meet your dream woman o
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
lefulefu:
if am from okija grin grin?..am i dressed like an okija guy? grin..i be edo guy cheesy

You speak like them. Is your granny from there
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
faithfull18:

Like you minded your business right. I am also in a good mood, so won't give you the response you deserve.

You should take your advice while at it, you need a ton of it, nonsense and proclinician.

I can see you want to make me very angry right now. I do not know why u can't understand the basic life principle of minding ur own business.

Pls let this be the last time u mention or quote the king proclinician. I went back to all my inputs here and i can't see where i called you and i am slightly taken aback i do not understand.

Pls mind ur business.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by xynerise: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
This generation sha

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

No, he will wait for you
Let me do my own now cheesy
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liftkid(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chi59:
They post pics of pregnant celebrities on this forum and you guys don't talk sh8t. Stop hating on this lady. Is it her fault that your village people are pursuing you?

Don't mind them. As if am complaining
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liftkid(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
Wherever your husband is I want him to know he is a very stupiiddd, dumbb excuse of a man. How can you allow your guillible wife to do this?!
What would you all gain from it? attention and crap (for the woman), when una village people show up now yall will start crying but right now you two are sending invitation.
OP, one guy here said you are not so bright at all.
Designerdollars bro you are so right, he is a very foolissh man, its awful that both are the same so no one to caution or stop each other from doing stupid stuff. No one to correct the other, I expect women to do stupidd and foolishh stuff but men dont have thta luxury to do or allow stupidd stuff like this.
In this day of evil folks are around and you are putting a bulls eye on your stomach? and the husband approves that?! I wish the husband is here...very stupiddd guy.

Dude, She is my woman and not yours. Can you please get a life ?

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by faithfull18(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

I can see you want to make me very angry right now. I do not know why u can't understand the basic life principle of minding ur own business.

Pls let this be the last time u mention or quote the king proclinician. I went back to all my inputs here and i can't see where i called you and i am slightly taken aback i do not understand.

Pls mind ur business.
Mr, take your advice, it's a public forum. You were quoted the way you quoted the OP.

Don't bother replying to this.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Idontgiveafuck2: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liftkid:

PLS CALM DOWN AND STOP EXCHANGING WORDS WITH ANYBODY HERE.... SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liftkid(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
LOL now that's more like it chimp, I'd throw you a banana for this one wink. Its worth celebrating yeah but not everything is made for the internet/social media but most of you dumbb bitchhhhes tend not to understand that fact probably because y'all got brain so tiny that one needs a microscope in order to see your brain. IF not that I trust God and know he is awesome at all he does I would doubt that some of y'all came here with your number 6. She's an African, this is Nigeria and village people have bee.

Mods, permit me to give this dunce an uppercut

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
faithfull18:

Mr, take your advice, it's a public forum. You were quoted the way you quoted the OP.

Don't bother replying to this.

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by faithfull18(f): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

Pained somebody.

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gofwane(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
You are really glowing. That's the effect of a good vitamin D grin

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Randy100: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
I will tell you the truth, you are not glowing, you look out of shape, your face is swollen. All the same I wish you safe delivery.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Jacqueline22(f): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Some people are just too bitter!! If Na celebrity pose Na Una go Dey compliment dem. Hypocrites !!! @ gemma you look very stunning pregnancy looks good on you. Wishing you a safe and easy delivery.

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liftkid:

See this small boy too done they make mouth, because you done start to dey fvck naim make you dey misyarn abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.