Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots (11227 Views)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Newbreed2018: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oluebube, my friends naking something that year cheesy

Sorry how it ended between both of u. My guy still relish those moments u cry like a baby during naking cheesy
I just showed him this.

I'm shocked to see u r married and pregnant. Congrats dear. Regards to ur hubby.
Safe delivery miracle.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
Okay oo angry You are a science student right
Riele is too dumb to be a science student

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:
No problem dear
Aiit
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Zoroaster: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Newbreed2018:

Sorry how it ended between both of u. My guy still relish those moments u cry like a baby during naking cheesy
I just showed him this.

I'm shocked to see u r married and pregnant. Congrats dear. Regards to ur hubby.
Safe delivery miracle.
Nawa o grin

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Froshloaded: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
You are talking in the rubbish grin
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gemma52:

Neither do I need validation from a chronic pundit
Gemma Don get Belle, shakara Don end ooooo
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Froshloaded:

You are talking in the rubbish grin
Leave the little girl alone to face her studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Riele(f): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:

You're dumb to think smart peeps are found in science .
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:

You're dumb to think smart peeps are found in science .
Without science you won't be on this forum or using the phone in your hand, science is life girl.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Riele(f): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Without science you won't be on this forum or using the phone in your hand, science is life girl.

Is that all you have to say ? .

As a science student , how many forum and phones have you created ?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Iceyjays(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Riele:

Is that all you have to say ? .

As a science student , how many forum and phones have you created ?
Of course you won't expect me to type epistle, I just typed the plain truth.

If you are talking of forums I've created, I'm a web developer, game developers, digital marketer and programmer, you should know what am capable of already. grin
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Riele(f): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Iceyjays:
Of course you won't expect me to type epistle, I just typed the plain truth.

If you are talking of forums I've created, I'm a web developer, game developers, digital marketer and programmer, you should know what am capable of already. grin

Good for you.

Next !
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Oyindidi(f): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
kendrick93:
Glowing with stupidity....
No one wants to see a clout seeking pregnant woman
displaying her foolishness online...
Face front oga! No be say she show you the belle
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Exodora: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Gemma52:

Every time you won't say a word. Yes to your question. He is here too
Are you the the only one that does not know he is dumb that is why he can't say a word.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Randy100:
I will tell you the truth, you are not glowing, you look out of shape, your face is swollen. All the same I wish you safe delivery.
Give woman belle first before you talk rubbish here
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Randy100: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oyindidi:
Give woman belle first before you talk rubbish here
I already have a four year old daughter. She will be five in 20th April. Try another line bitch.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Randy100:
I already have a four year old daughter. She will be five in 20th April. Try another line bitch.
Idiota, I doubt if you're the father of that baby. You dey call her fat, your babymama or whatever no fat when she carry belle?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by SweetCunt97(f): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Newbreed2018:

I just showed him this.

Safe delivery miracle.
Very immature of you.. Tufia... Look at ur ugly mouth

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Randy100: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oyindidi:
Idiota, I doubt if you're the father of that baby. You dey call her fat, your babymama or whatever no fat when she carry belle?
Anu mpama. I am the father and she inherited my fine nose. She posted a pregnant pix and asked us if she is glowing and you wanted me to lie to her. I will not be a party of liars. If you must know, my stupid babymama was as fat as whale with pimple as big as mango fruit.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Oyindidi(f): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Randy100:
Anu mpama. I am the father and she inherited my fine nose. She posted a pregnant pix and asked us if she is glowing and you wanted me to lie to her. I will not be a party of liars. If you must know, my stupid babymama was as fat as whale with pimple as big as mango fruit.
Omomo, I wonder how that girl open leg underage like you. Olodo
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by jeff1607(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Randy100:

You call the mother of your child stupid? Haba!!!

Even the term baby mama is so rude n dehumanizing

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
jeff1607:

Leave the mumu boy with coconut head

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Randy100:
na ur baby mama u yab like dis shocked

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Randy100: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oyindidi:
Omomo, I wonder how that girl open leg underage like you. Olodo
I am done with you. I know you can only bark here.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Randy100: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
lefulefu:
na ur baby mama u yab like dis shocked
jeff1607:

I know her very well, she is a very wicked human being. She is highly stupid. You can't imagine what I went through with her and her father just because I refused to marry her. I am happy I stood my ground.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Newbreed2018: 4:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Randy100:
I know her very well, she is a very wicked human being. She is highly stupid. You can't imagine what I went through with her and her father just because I refused to marry her. I am happy I stood my ground.
No matter what she's still d mother of ur child. Accord her a little respect.
Plz guys, any girl u dnt c a future with do not dive in raw. Naking is good but make we dey Nak with sense make the thing no choke us.

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Funmisticqueen2 na ur mate ,go to arthur21 to get u pregnant already and stop making noise grin
I don't eat pork
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Newbreed2018:

I just showed him this.

Safe delivery miracle.

showing your level of immaturity!!
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gemma52:
lol. Thank you. What if it happens to be a girl ?

What was the baby again ma'am? You're very beautiful

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
proclinician:

What was the baby again ma'am? You're very beautiful
Lol, a girl
Very smart girl in that case���
I posted most of her pics
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Gemma52:

Every time you won't say a word. Yes to your question. . He is here too
Liftkid

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Goodlady(f): 4:11pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
lol. Thank you. What if it happens to be a girl ?
God bless ya home. Guess your child ll v been like 3-4 yrs now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / Gay Cartoons / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.