Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots (11187 Views)

"His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photoshoots Of A Man And His Loving Micro Lady / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
When you chop bellefull
you look positively stunning. You're simply glowing. Pregnancy suits you. Wish you a safe delivery.

I want your gown too. It's beautiful cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Topestbilly(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Oga, am not responsible for your problems.

Are you saying he's unfortunate?

5 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Topestbilly(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Oga, am not responsible for your problems.

I just reported him, we got you covered.

5 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by kendrick93(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing
Glowing with stupidity....
No one wants to see a clout seeking pregnant woman
displaying her foolishness online...

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by konkonbilo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
kendrick93:
Kia!!!!!! She offend you before
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
kendrick93:

Neither do I need validation from a chronic pundit

6 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by chinchonglee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I'm so sorry for saying this... Must you show off yourself to the world to see? How old are you? People post thank God pictures here ( After safe delivery with a beautiful pictures of the baby and the family). I don't know what this world is turning into lipsrsealed

I wish you safe delivery...
Bitter fellow

wen u were claiming feminist u didnt knw baa

now anoda woman is posting her pregnant sef and u re here barking like these ekuke dogs around here.

she has already posted it and dere is ntn u can do.

6 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
kendrick93:

You need to shut the hell up and respect her. Mumu

11 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Gemma52(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you look positively stunning. You're simply glowing. Pregnancy suits you. Wish you a safe delivery.

I want your gown too. It's beautiful cheesy

Awwn, thanks Funmi. I bet I won't size you.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by chinchonglee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Designerdollars:
All I see here is someone suffering chronic self esteem issues undecided
must you guys post everything online undecided?
Whoever made you pregnant is a big fool for allowing this.
How does dis relate to self esteem

seems all ur umunna in the village have placed a serious curse on ur head.

6 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
They post pics of pregnant celebrities on this forum and you guys don't talk sh8t. Stop hating on this lady. Is it her fault that your village people are pursuing you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
cheesy grin grin

You are bold!

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
... Funmisticqueen2 na ur mate ,go to arthur21 to get u pregnant already and stop making noise grin
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:
A recently married Nairaland shares her maternity photoshoots. kiss wink

Hope am glowing
...Are you Amatarasha?
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by IamDavids: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't know our problem in this country. When a celebrity uploads her maternity photoshoots, these hypocritical nairalanders dont say shiii.

Now an innocent lady is bold enough to show the world she is ready for womanhood, now they got a problem with that.

Ma'am you rock, so pretty. And i wish you a safe delivery and the very best in your union.

If its a boy, can you name the child Davids after me. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by GhostGhost(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
kendrick93:
hahahahah glowing with stupidity indeed, such an airhead. You can tell there is nothing upstairs at all, there's probably echo in her skull.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by GhostGhost(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

You need to shut the hell up and respect her. Mumu
In a sane clime and in a world were reasonable people exist, stupidity is not something to respect but I guess in a fool's world respecting stupidity is the order of the day.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Liposure: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Funmisticqueen2 na ur mate ,go to arthur21 to get u pregnant already and stop making noise grin
i want 2 get u pregnant

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Blackmiserable(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Every time you won't say a word. Yes to your question. He is here too

I like the way you smiled in the second pics. Happy married life and safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by GhostGhost(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

Another very frustrated, depressed, poor, miserable, unfortunate, and regrettable dead body. You mr man are an ediota. I doubt if a good news can come out of all you do.
What else can leak from your porous brain ? show me cheesy
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
What else can leak from your porous brain ? show me cheesy

Why not go on and insult her since that's the most you can do. Miserable idiots everywhere you go.

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Davash222(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liposure:
i want 2 get u pregnant
You want to impregnate husbandsnatcha
Bro, obviously, you have bad taste for women. Give your dicck some respect, please.

3 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by GhostGhost(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

Why not go on and insult her since that's the most you can do. Miserable idiots everywhere you go.
that's not entertaining like the previous one dummy, do something else cretin. You can do better than this floozy wink
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
that's not entertaining like the previous one dummy, do something else cretin. You can do better than this floozy wink

This is the last you get but u see you are a low life. Nothing about u is worth celebrating. Every reasonable fellow is wishing the lady well. It's good news and we are saying congratulations. But for an idiot nope. An idiot must put stupidity and worthlessness first. An idiot like u can't stop proving you are truly stupid. Just go and examine your life dumbfvck if u see no sign of good living u can jump inside the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gemma52:

Them say I no get husband nah. Btw, are you from OKIJA ?
if am from okija grin grin?..am i dressed like an okija guy? grin..i be edo guy cheesy
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by WildChild00(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha shocked

Our wives are jealous ooo
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by GhostGhost(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

This is the last you get but u see you are a low life. Nothing about u is worth celebrating. Every reasonable fellow is wishing the lady well. It's good news and we are saying congratulations. But for an idiot nope. An idiot must put stupidity and worthlessness first. An idiot like u can't stop proving you are truly stupid. Just go and examine your life dumbfvck if u see no sign of good living u can jump inside the lagoon.
LOL now that's more like it chimp, I'd throw you a banana for this one wink. Its worth celebrating yeah but not everything is made for the internet/social media but most of you dumbb bitchhhhes tend not to understand that fact probably because y'all got brain so tiny that one needs a microscope in order to see your brain. IF not that I trust God and know he is awesome at all he does I would doubt that some of y'all came here with your number 6. She's an African, this is Nigeria and village people have been on cases back to back and now she's giving them ammo and tomorrow when she has (God forbid) complications while trying to deliver then we start asking God why? crying and all that shittt that could have been avoided but hell no Bitttchees love attention so much that they can jeopardize their security. You are too dummbbbbbbb but thanks for the little tantrum, it was funny.
Her hubby is a bitchhhhasss pack of flesh with a dikk and no brains, how would you let a goddamn supposed partner put your unborn child at risk? also this can hunt her in a way her tinie tiny brain never thought fathomed....Yall should watch what yall post on social media.
wth like bitchhhes will listen or stop doing dumb shittt. its all for fun anyway.
OP is doing what the average airheads will do but her husband endorsing this? damn. No man has the luxury to be stupid or to do things that are likely to put his family in danger.

2 Likes

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by proclinician: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
LOL now that's more like it chimp, I'd throw you a banana for this one wink. Its worth celebrating yeah but not everything is made for the internet/social media but most of you dumbb bitchhhhes tend not to understand that fact probably because y'all got brain so tiny that one needs a microscope in order to see your brain. IF not that I trust God and know he is awesome at all he does I would doubt that some of y'all came here with your number 6. She's an African, this is Nigeria and village people have been on cases back to back and now she's giving them ammo and tomorrow when she has (God forbid) complications while trying to deliver then we start asking God why? crying and all that shittt that could have been avoided but hell no Bitttchees love attention so much that they can jeopardize their security. You are too dummbbbbbbb but thanks for the little tantrum, it was funny.
Her hubby is a bitchhhhasss pack of flesh with a dikk and no brains, how would you let a goddamn supposed partner put your unborn child at risk? also this can hunt her in a way her tinie tiny brain never thought fathomed....Yall should watch what yall post on social media.
wth like bitchhhes will listen or stop doing dumb shittt. its all for fun anyway.
OP is doing what the average airheads will do but her husband endorsing this? damn. No man has the luxury to be stupid or to do things that are likely to put his family in danger.

1 Like

Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by GhostGhost(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:

What happened to that was your last post? stupidd azzz bit#c angry You better learn to stick to your words dummyy. Now run along with your stinking hairy wound.
Re: A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots by Olunmercy56(f): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
chinchonglee:

Bitter fellow

wen u were claiming feminist u didnt knw baa

now anoda woman is posting her pregnant sef and u re here barking like these ekuke dogs around here.

she has already posted it and dere is ntn u can do.

Continue barking bingo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / Men Don't Fall in Love / The Truth About Wedding Night Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.