Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible (11038 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tallesty1:
After you made jest of him bah?

BTW, short people are the same irrespective of gender
Aha.
Don't be surprised that it is short women that stereotype short men o. grin

After all, most short men marry taller women.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by chimablack1: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hintona:
Doesn't matter if he's cute.

Your wisdom will take you places.
Leave the foolish ones who are aligning attitude with height.

They can't date a short man, finally na cripple dem go date.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by ise82(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Holloshow
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Bellotelli: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lol, all height & fish brain tongue

Sounds like she's dated more than one. Even if she dated just one, the relationship should have ended when he started barking orders about her choice of shoe. I don't care how tall or short a man is, nobody is going to be a self-appointed stylist to me. It's take it or leave it. Also, she should have expected the kiss to be a little different or uncomfortable taking into account their height difference, so I'm not sure why she's all worked up about it now.

I've concluded she's just another attention-seeking, witless giraffe who must think she has model looks due to her overactive growth hormones (& underactive brain). They tend to be like that, these not-so-gentle giants grin
C'mon chill.. It's just her opinion

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by aristocratic5(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Laff wan kill me die
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by MicroSweet(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Midgets would be so furious with this thread and it's originator. grin
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Sounds like she's dated more than one. Even if she dated just one, the relationship should have ended when he started barking orders about her choice of shoe. I don't care how tall or short a man is, nobody is going to be a self-appointed stylist to me. It's take it or leave it. Also, she should have expected the kiss to be a little different or uncomfortable taking into account their height difference, so I'm not sure why she's all worked up about it now.

I've concluded she's just another attention-seeking, witless giraffe who must think she has model looks due to her overactive growth hormones (& underactive brain). They tend to be like that, these not-so-gentle giants grin
She's exaggerating the neck snapping thing grin. Still she has a point. I'd hate for some shorty to marry me so we could have tall kids. It would make me feel used. And yes, short people display various forms of Insecurity issues, from mild to extreme, can be extremely jealous with nasty anger issues. Though they could be deep thinkers, philosophers and very passionate about what they hold dear.
I'd rather not date a short guy.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
Short men don suffer. Short men are wiser than tall men.
Says who?

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

I'm 5.5 or slightly taller than that.
Hanty, that's short o grin

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
CSTR2:

So all the tall guys that beat up their girlfriends and forming bad boys, why are you not stereotyping them based on height?

BTW, why would you date out of pity just because you are tall? I think you are the problem here.

How does your height help his future?
Will something as irrelevant as an overproduction of thyroid hormone make him rich or successful or intelligent ?

If you dated him out of pity because you are rich and he is poor, I can understand.

But height? Haba.
That is not something that generates real value.
It will not help his future in anyway.

If that is your only selling point, it won't fly with guys like me.

BTW, I am tall, but I hate foolishness.

But you just sounded foolish and short.
Get lost!

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

But you just sounded foolish and short.
Get lost!
See who dey date person out of pity?

Hahahha.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

Hahahaha
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by seangy4konji: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
i will not comment...short ladies even have complex problems.

thank God we tall and gallant...

short ladies love sex too much and short men knack like rabbit...

getting angry easily.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

To be frank I don't even understand how it calculated in fts. But I think i m taller like almost 6ft. At least used to have a girlfriend that is a six footer and i stand at neck length with her.
I'm not short.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

She's exaggerating the neck snapping thing grin. Still she has a point. I'd hate for some shorty to marry me so we could have tall kids. It would make me feel used. And yes, short people display various forms of Insecurity issues, from mild to extreme, can be extremely jealous with nasty anger issues. Though they could be deep thinkers, philosophers and very passionate about what they hold dear.
I'd rather not date a short guy.

Do people really marry someone because they think it'll increase their chances at having taller children? That's absurd.
Anyway, I'm not saying she's wrong, but these things you can sort of suss them out before getting into a relationship with a person. I've never dated a short man & I will never date a short man because they tend to be very egotistic. Reason I find this particular story annoying is because she went into it, knowingly, but is acting like she was unaware who she was dealing with all this while.
I'm probably overreacting, having my own little people moment grin

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
seangy4konji:
i will not comment...short ladies even have complex problems.

thank God we tall and gallant...

short ladies love sex too much and short men knack like rabbit...

getting angry easily.
Abeg, come give me part of your thyroid hormone.

One small girl here said I am short . grin
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Pusyiter(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Keep consoling yourself
SassyGem101:

To be frank I don't even understand how it calculated in fts. But I think i m taller like almost 6ft. At least used to have a girlfriend that is a six footer and i stand at neck length with her.
I'm not short.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by dontrulee: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
How short is short? shortness is relative though. I am a short guy but all my girlfriends are very tall. Even just had sex with one not quite long ago
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Short people get wahala... whether man or woman grin
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pusyiter:
Keep consoling yourself

What's my biz with you?
Look I don't owe you any explanations. OK?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by punisha: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

shocked shocked shocked who you?

who else?
I miss u too babe.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by durubennie(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
No matter how short a guy is, on bed the height are dsame
Wisdom will not kill you
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Whether short or tall, anger knows no bound......

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Rukkydelta(f): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
I am 5'10ft tall
But this thread is not cool. Stop body shaming short men
There are nice short guys out there kiss

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Pusyiter(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ah ah grin
Can't someone play with you grin
In spite of the harsh weather you are still harsh on me why na grin
Just pulling your legs, on the softer side
No vex sweetheart Sassygem grin
SassyGem101:

What's my biz with you?
Look I don't owe you any explanations. OK?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

brief people are generally loud. they feel cheated on so they try getting people to notice them.

being tall bring respect

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pusyiter:
Ah ah grin
Can't someone play with you grin
In spite of the harsh weather you are still harsh on me why na grin
Just pulling your legs, on the softer side
No vex sweetheart Sassygem grin

Not being harsh. Not joking either.

Still nursing the pain from the humiliation I suffered from the guy.

Anyways its cool. Experience has taught me a great lesson. So I'll just dust off and move on.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Israellionel: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:
How short is short? shortness is relative though. I am a short guy but all my girlfriends are very tall. Even just had sex with one not quite long ago

You Just Had To Add That Detail. Bad Guy! cheesy
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by hahn(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
those of us over 6.0 tall know the pain of dating short people

Johnnydon22 your people are calling you
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
hahn:

Johnnydon22 your people are calling you
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by ocha88(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Richarddjudkins:
A Nigerian Twitter user took to the platform to share her experience of dating short men and according to her it has been “terrible”.

'My experience with dating short men has been quite terrible' - Nigerian lady recounts

According to @ulomareen, some of the short men she dated had fantasies of correcting their height deficiency with her, had anger issues while others told her to stop wearing heels.

She also recounted her first kiss with a short man, which left her bending and thinking her neck was going to snap.

She tweeted;

“My experience with short men has been quite terrible. 1st date & they’re already telling you to stop wearing heels. Some will start fantasizing about having kids with you so that they’ll correct the height deficiency in their offspring. & their anger no be here. I no do again.

To make thing clear, I’m not mocking short men. I’m only stating MY experience as a tall woman navigating the dating circle with them. I’m 6’0 and many tall women like me can relate. And we’re genuinely tired.

The first time I ever kissed a short man I had to stoop down to reach his lips. Thought my neck was going to snap. It was so awkward and we ended up laughing about it. I’m so glad the kiss was good because what would I have today my parents if my neck had dislocated?”

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE
Personally I like tall ladies but the truth remains short ladies are more brilliant and smarter

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
5'11 here, but I can't relate.

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Which Girls Are The Best Slayers(photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: