Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible (11040 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by SenecaTheYonger: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
xynerise:
What do you call short biko let me know where I belong? undecided

6'3" and below is short

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by SenecaTheYonger: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I don't have any short friend so I can't relate.

How tall re u?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by ikennamadu1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

I'm 5.5 or slightly taller than that.
And you think say you tall.. My friend you dey same height with MI

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by xynerise: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

6'3" and below is short

Source pls?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by SenecaTheYonger: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by SenecaTheYonger: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

Hey.. I won't have you or anyone make jest of him.
He was dear to me even though the whole thing crashed. And I still miss him.

Wow, that's lovely.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by xynerise: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

https://www.cbsc.com/54937/average-men-height-2019-chart/

Invalid source just like the invalid statistics

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by SenecaTheYonger: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
xynerise:

Invalid source just like the invalid statistics

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by dontrulee: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Israellionel:

You Just Had To Add That Detail. Bad Guy! cheesy
My guy, body no be firewood ooo!
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

She's exaggerating the neck snapping thing grin. Still she has a point. I'd hate for some shorty to marry me so we could have tall kids. It would make me feel used. And yes, short people display various forms of Insecurity issues, from mild to extreme, can be extremely jealous with nasty anger issues. Though they could be deep thinkers, philosophers and very passionate about what they hold dear.
I'd rather not date a short guy.
So if I marry you because you are fair and beautiful, and I want my kids to look pretty łike most men do, you won't feel used?

And if you marry me because I am an intelligent young man earning a fat salary like most women do, I should feel used?

Who doesn't Marry for selfish reasons?

I think I like the romance section. The crazy logic just writes itself.

cc, XhosaNostra

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
CSTR2:

So if I marry you because you are fair and beautiful, and I want my kids to look pretty łike most men do, you won't feel used?

And if you marry me because I am an intelligent young man earning a fat salary like most women do, I should feel used?

Who doesn't Marry for selfish reasons?

I think I like the romance section. The crazy logic just writes itself.

cc, XhosaNostra
Your point exactly?

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:

Your point exactly?
Nobody get married for marrying sake.

Marrying because someone is tall or rich, or has a good job is the same thing.

There is no difference. Everybody is using the other.
The reason may vary.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Want to enjoy a short man, try watching a movie with him on one of our sets.
For your UK used smart TVs and Soundsystems,check my signature
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

I'm 5.5 or slightly taller than that.
you're short and you're mocking a short ex you dated? lolzzzzzzzz he probably dated you out of pity and found a way to have you do the breaking up.... lol

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

you're short and you're mocking a short ex you dated? lolzzzzzzzz he probably dated you out of pity and found a way to have you do the breaking up.... lol

I'm not short. Stated I don't understand how its calculated in fts.

I'm same height as Angelina joeli
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2020
I be short guy o

N I gat confidence n funny about the anger issue everybody get tam 4body
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by abidex0z(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

that means you are 5'7ft..... that's 170cm ..... definitely you are not short for a lady....an average Nigerian ladies range from 5'4...
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 13, 2020
abidex0z:

that means you are 5'7ft..... that's 170cm ..... definitely you are not short for a lady....an average Nigerian ladies range from 5'4...

Yeah sure.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Oyindidi:
Short men don suffer. Short men are wiser than tall men.
You can't say they are wiser because they are louder due to their disadvantage and need to be noticed. Tall man has no need to draw attention,his height announces his presence .

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

lolzzzzz u stood shoulder to shoulder with her to know this or she told you on WhatsApp.... lol....if you're 5.5ft it means Messi is taller Dan you.

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2020
I'm 6ft8 ... sad , Anywhere I go to , they stare like I'm some museum artpiece

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

lolzzzzz u stood shoulder to shoulder with her to know this or she told you on WhatsApp.... lol....if you're 5.5ft it means Messi is taller Dan you.

Why are you rejoicing? Oh...you think you've seen someone in the same boat as you? Don't count on it. I may have made a mistake in my calculations cos I didn't understand but fact remains I'm tall cos I don't even fall under average, I'm above average. So I'm taller than you.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2020
armylord:
I'm 6ft8 ... sad , Anywhere I go to , they stare like I'm some museum artpiece

Yeah. I'll be shoulder length with the guy in this pics.

So cooocaomcollect, go look for your height. I'm not your height.

Would have posted a pic but nahhh. I chose to take full advantage of the fact that this is a faceless forum.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2020
For her to who this few then she must have dated more than one....abi?

Also for a woman 6ft... what is short?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by monerozi5590: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
After you made jest of him bah?

BTW, short people are the same irrespective of gender

That got me laughing so hard.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Yeah. I'll be shoulder length with the guy in this pics.

So cooocaomcollect, go look for your height. I'm not your height.

Would have posted a pic but nahhh. I chose to take full advantage of the fact that this is a faceless forum.
lol means Ur head would be close to my shoulders grin
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by nanakgh(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Lol you're an idiot if you think all short people are bad, and all y'all people are good

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by manGODDED: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
thought as much
abi. That's why she took it too personal. grin

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by manGODDED: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:
Ahahahahahaaaaa...o boy! I also experienced this not quite long o.
Tried to see if I could have something with this short guy out of pity that many girls have dumped him in the past because of his height. Like seriously I was ready yo make it work only for uncle to start displaying anger and complex issues. shocked
They over react and are good at keeping malice.
Just because of a little mistake o, my short man was all over the place with threats and hailing brimstones shoooo shocked. I pleaded with uncle but no way. I didn't cheat, I didn't steal from him, I didn't insult him just a little mistake. Haba... That was my second time of dating a shorty. The other one too, similar mistake and he flared.

I can never date any Short guy again. Never liked them though but these two happened as a result of blind dating. Didn't know they were that short until our first meeting and being a compassionate person, I decided to cut the slack on them and they both messed up. Never!
They are demons.
you decide to date someone not cuz of love, not cuz of intellect, not cuz of money or security, but because you pitied him? Trash talk
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2020
armylord:
lol means Ur head would be close to my shoulders grin
lol yet the fool thinks she's tall enuf to diss anoda short man....she even claimed happily to have dated him out of pity....chai....sone girls be feeling themselves too much in this country and na foolish guys I blame....

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:
Ahahahahahaaaaa...o boy! I also experienced this not quite long o.
Tried to see if I could have something with this short guy out of pity that many girls have dumped him in the past because of his height. Like seriously I was ready yo make it work only for uncle to start displaying anger and complex issues. shocked
They over react and are good at keeping malice.
Just because of a little mistake o, my short man was all over the place with threats and hailing brimstones shoooo shocked. I pleaded with uncle but no way. I didn't cheat, I didn't steal from him, I didn't insult him just a little mistake. Haba... That was my second time of dating a shorty. The other one too, similar mistake and he flared.

I can never date any Short guy again. Never liked them though but these two happened as a result of blind dating. Didn't know they were that short until our first meeting and being a compassionate person, I decided to cut the slack on them and they both messed up. Never!
They are demons.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Chi59:

She's exaggerating the neck snapping thing grin. Still she has a point. I'd hate for some shorty to marry me so we could have tall kids. It would make me feel used. And yes, short people display various forms of Insecurity issues, from mild to extreme, can be extremely jealous with nasty anger issues. Though they could be deep thinkers, philosophers and very passionate about what they hold dear.
I'd rather not date a short guy.
what height do you consider as short

My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / I Have The Biggest Penïs In The World

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50