Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible (11030 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

lol yet the fool thinks she's tall enuf to diss anoda short man....she even claimed happily to have dated him out of pity....chai....sone girls be feeling themselves too much in this country and na foolish guys I blame....

See? So easy to spot them short niggurs.
Easily irritated
Careless with words
Very defensive for no reason and hardly let things slide.
See how you've been going on about this right from second page up to 3rd.

That you're short is not the end of the world. O? Take heart.
If you're short, you're short. Its a fact and not an abuse or insult.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by cezarman(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Short guys? I pity them sometimes sha. Some short niqqas are very smart though!

As for short girls, I like them because most of them have thick nyash and tight towtow... A lot of tall girls have loose-water water towtow, with just the exception of few.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Richarddjudkins: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
CSTR2:

So all the tall guys that beat up their girlfriends and forming bad boys, why are you not stereotyping them based on height?

BTW, why would you date out of pity just because you are tall? I think you are the problem here.

How does your height help his future?
Will something as irrelevant as an overproduction of thyroid hormone make him rich or successful or intelligent ?

If you dated him out of pity because you are rich and he is poor, I can understand.

But height? Haba.
That is not something that generates real value.
It will not help his future in anyway.

If that is your only selling point, it won't fly with guys like me.

BTW, I am tall, but I hate foolishness.

Please don't generaliz, not all tall guys beat up their girlfriend
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
SassyGem101:

See? So easy to spot them short niggurs.
Easily irritated
Careless with words
Very defensive for no reason and hardly let things slide.
See how you've been going on about this right from second page up to 3rd.

That you're short is not the end of the world. O? Take heart.
If you're short, you're short. Its a fact and not an abuse or insult.

shallow mind, you don't deserve been accorded the respect you give yourself. I eod
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by cooooooks(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2020
I'm 5'11. I had a girlfriend for a number of years who was 5'9 and loved wearing 4-6" shoes. Didn't affect me one bit tbh. In fact, she was the one who was concerned that she'll look too tall. I never once asked her to wear a flat shoe because of insecurity.

After we broke up, but while we were still talking almost every day, she told me how shocked she was when a guy around her height was annoyed that she wore heels to a date.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by SavageResponse(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
xynerise:
What do you call short biko let me know where I belong? undecided

grin
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
armylord:
I'm 6ft8 ... sad , Anywhere I go to , they stare like I'm some museum artpiece
na so.... monkey feeling funky....
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Qasak(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
The truth is women don’t really know what they want. So far you are within the 5 ft range. Your height is a problem only if you make it a problem.
First of all as a short guy you must understand not all girls would like to date you but what really matters is how you handle rejection. You must never act hurt like a butt hurt baby that needs his feeding bottle. Think of it this way the faster you get rejected by a woman the quicker you can move on to the next girl and see what happens.
As a short guy you must constantly work on increasing your SMV( sexual market value) you can do this by being a guy of high value, constantly chasing his dreams and working out on his body. Your confidence comes from being a high value male on your purpose. Women smell confidence a mile away.
Lastly always approach a woman from an abundance mind set. Never be scared to lose a woman. It has worked for me, it will work for any guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Abeg, This One Is Too Heavy For My Mouth :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.