Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (91106 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
loshybab:

With all these grammar you wrote up there,it still doesn't change the fact that little piece of mucosal tissue deserves to be kept for the right man and broken at the right time. It remains your pride and dignity,albeit,not the only one. It's even better you have other dignifying things,but pls,don't downplay the God-given one.

No one is stopping women from having sex,it's been ordained. All I'm saying is DONT do so [/s]under some premarital conditions[s] WITHOUT PUTTING ON YOUR LATEX CONDOM. That simple misuse of power is why many of you cried,still crying and will cry foul when the consequences stare at you in the face.

FIXED!
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
obakovich:

From a mans point of view he won't. Even if he means him killing for his little girl he will. She showed her husband how she will go to the world and beyond to save her son even risk her marriage. [/b]The husband will prove same here to protect his daughter[b] and she admitted it here that her son steals he will also come for the unborn child later too

You have a point!
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
CeterisXVII:

[s][/s]Look here, you made the RIGHT decision for yourself and your kids. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. undecided

What if something bad had happened to your son? Will you be able to live with yourself? Does your husband' expect you to throw away your son, into the street or into the market?

Please pull yourself together. Go and report your husband to his family members, his parents or his friends. Tell them the whole story, that you want your daughter back and they should beg him or talk to him. shocked

If he refuses, just wait. When he gets tired in a few weeks or a month, he will bring her back. It is not easy to take care of a toddler. The wahala is plenty. sad

Make sure you go to his office everyday, to wail in front of the place. Let everyone know what is going on. The shame will be too much on him. If he doesn't listen, then take it that your marriage is over. undecided

Wait for 6 months. Then look for the social welfare office in your area or city, and report him to them that he took your child forcefully away from you. angry

If you can afford a good lawyer, please go to the Office of Public Defender in Lagos. It is an arm of the court. They will invite him and judge the case. And decide to hand over your child back to you. A minor must always stay with the mother, except if she is deemed to be unfit to look after the child.

Good riddance to his bad rubbish[s][/s]. angry

Common sense fall on you

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Winneygirl:

I followed this thread from the beginning.
They had not reached a compromise. She told the man that her son was more important than him. She said he was acting childish.
Then she goes and brings the child to the house, a house they share, without his approval.
No one is asking that she abandons her child. Together, they could have decided where to put the child.
But she confronted the matter like a bull, going head first, and now she is wailing naked at night, trying to place inconsequential curses on him that would not hold water.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Common sense fall on you
Owe u
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

At all available costs...

Also take note:
It's these same women on the thread who preach that no one can come between them and their children that will also turn around to cry blood when their mother-in-law goes the extra length to make sure they don't come between her and the son she birthed in tears, blood, and agony.

Too much sense will not kill you.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
oyoolima:

[s][/s]Nobody benefits from separating a child from mother or father.
You end up with a child that is severely traumatized with consequences in relationships in future.
What is fair is an adult discussion,sitting down and splitting custody so the child does not lose out.

Love is not everything..sometimes people inspite of being in love have to make decisions for the greater good and I believe that is why she is crying for her daughter not the man himself.

Many parents whether male or female would make this same decision .

I'm sure he can settle himself somewhere but will he expect another woman to care for and accommodate his daughter from a broken relationship,or will he dump the daughter and start afresh?

Sadly,he has also put himself in the same situation that he is leaving.

Sometimes it is better to be truthful to oneself.

A lot of men/women would love the child of another,another group will not..

It is not a crime to refuse to be with a single mother or father,it is not a crime to be a single mother or father either.It is horrible when they are villified for it,and then end up casting aspersions on innocent children, automatically making children from single parent homes to have low self esteem by default.

We as a society are creating monsters.

We should understand ourselves enough to know when our capacity to give love is limited. It is alright and very acceptable,not many of us can be that magnanimous.

It becomes unfortunate when people tell lies,get into relationships ,then go back on their word and start maltreating the child as evidenced by his behaviour to the 11 year old.

Water should always find it's level and people should not get into relationships that they will be unable to.cope with. Any child, whether your biological one or adopted will take up a lot of attention in their formative years.

If a person cannot manage this,it's best to avoid women or men who already have children.

Parenting is a thankless job that only people who actually have children can understand and that is why comments here strike me as immature .

I actually avoid back and forth discussions so will end it here .

I wish them all the best[s][/s].

neighter here nor there.

nonsense & political correctness.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Common sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oyindidi:
[/s]He displayed his stupidity[s] SHE DISPLAYED HER STUPIDITY

FIXED!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Davash222(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oyindidi:
He displayed his stupidity
Not really.. He responded to the woman's foolishness.
You can't shatter a man's ego and expect him not to react, I told you this earlier before now.
The good news is, there's still room for amendments, if the silly woman can listen to advice of wise men here.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Winneygirl:

I followed this thread from the beginning.
They had not reached a compromise. She told the man that her son was more important than him. She said he was acting childish.
Then she goes and brings the child to the house, a house they share, without his approval.
No one is asking that she abandons her child. Together, they could have decided where to put the child.
But she confronted the matter like a bull, going head first, and now she is wailing naked at night, trying to place inconsequential curses on him that would not hold water.

Can you listen to yourself? Together they can decide where to put the child as if he's an inanimate object. So while they're deciding where to "put the boy", Where do you suggest he stay since his current host says he's no longer welcome? Your house? My house? Under the bridge? Oh! I forgot, the feelings and welfare of a 12-year-old are not important in this case, only the feelings of an unstable man that we should care about here.

The guys here are gloating because the man ran away with a toddler he most likely can't handle alone. What annoys them here is 1. She's financially independent 2. She can do without him. Most of them are insecure, being needed by a woman is one of the ways their egos can be massaged. That's why the husband took the girl, to have the woman at his mercy, but it's only a matter of time before she gets her daughter back and his game will be over.

These men angry because more and more women are seeing that their happiness is not tied to marriage, that they don't have to bend till they snap into two to please a man, that they are financially independent enough to live without a man. This same men were saying their wives are not their blood relative and will pick their relatives over their wives are suddenly upset that a woman chose her son over her husband. Bunch of jokers.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Winneygirl(f): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
dominique:

The guys here are gloating because the man ran away with a toddler he most likely can't handle alone. What annoys them here is 1. She's financially independent
2. She can do without him. Most of them are insecure, being needed by a woman is one of the ways their egos can be massaged. That's why the husband took the girl, to have the woman at his mercy, but it's only a matter of time before she gets her daughter back and his game will be over.

These men angry because more and more women are seeing that their happiness is not tied to marriage, that they don't have to bend till they snap into two to please a man, that they are financially independent enough to live without a man. This same men were saying their wives are not their blood relative and will pick their relatives over their wives are suddenly upset that a woman chose her son over her husband. Bunch of jokers.

Marriage is a partnership, not a competition.
They were supposed to decide 'together' where to put the child. I stand by this.
Since she's financially independent and can do without him, and already has her most important things in life (her 2 kids), why did she still marry him? To lord her superiority over him?
And while you're talking about "getting her daughter back", do you expect the man to just give up HIS CHILD?
Where does he fit in in all these?
Or Is he completely irrelevant?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
veykey:
Your talk is just annoying me. Are you sure you're not the husband? The kid he took is theirs. The woman surely made mistakes on her part especially by believing the words of a man but that boy so far as I'm concerned shouldn't be the cause of the issue at hand. The husband is just a selfish and myopic somebody. He hasn't realized that most of the time people who you help are those that take care of you in future. He should take care of that child as if he is the father as he promised and correct the child with love. You're talking about someone changing his or her mind and that is acceptable but not at the expense of a child. The man is actually behaving like a big baby at this point.

your mistake on this issue is to dismiss what this man has already done (aka take care of ONE child that aint his) just because he is not willing any longer to take care of other people's kid. i can fully understand him, especially if after a few years he realized that he should only focus on HIS biological child and no more spending his hard earn money on the children of some "possibly ungrateful self centered" woman. its obvious this man had enough of this woman's nonsense, and was NOT willing to have that problem child in his home, to the point where he decided that it was better/wiser to leave this woman and her drama instead of having that problem child around his family.

what a man says to a single mother before marriage, will ALWAYS change the minute he has children of his own with that woman...his biological children's wellbeing will OFTEN be above that of other people's kids. we are ALL selfish when it comes to the wellbeing of our own biological children.
who are we kidding?!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Davash222:

Not really.. He responded to the woman's foolishness.
You can't shatter a man's ego and expect him not to react, I told you this earlier before now.
The good news is, there's still room for amendments, if the silly woman can listen to advice of wise men here.
gringringrin where are the wise men?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by searchng4love: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oyindidi:
gringringrin where are the wise men?
Long time
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
I feel really sorry for this woman. Now a single mother of four with no man in sight. God is your strength ma'am.
It is good you have chosen your battle. Just have your baby and forget about marriage if you dont want to complicate your life any further. God will bless your kids for you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veykey: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

your mistake on this issue is to dismiss what this man has already done (aka take care of ONE child that aint his) just because he is not willing any longer to take care of other people's kid. i can fully understand him, especially if after a few years he realized that he should only focus on HIS biological child and no more spending his hard earn money on the children of some "possibly ungrateful self centered" woman. its obvious this man had enough of this woman's nonsense, and was NOT willing to have that problem child in his home, to the point where he decided that it was better/wiser to leave this woman and her drama instead of having that problem child around his family.

what a man says to a single mother before marriage, will ALWAYS change the minute he has children of his own with that woman...his biological children's wellbeing will OFTEN be above that of other people's kids. we are ALL selfish when it comes to the wellbeing of our own biological children.
who are we kidding?!
It's a pity then. My prayer is for the boy to succeed despite all odds.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veykey: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
obakovich:

From a mans point of view he won't. Even if he means him killing for his little girl he will. She showed her husband how she will go to the world and beyond to save her son even risk her marriage. The husband will prove same here to protect his daughter and she admitted it here that her son steals he will also come for the unborn child later too
As per she's a baby carrying machine that after nine months and going through the pains of giving birth, he'll then come and carry the child. Kai!!! It's better for a woman to have a miscarriage than that happening. Do you know the agony? No you don't because you're a man and you think everything is by muscle and force.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
veykey:
As per she's a baby carrying machine that after nine months and going through the pains of giving birth, he'll then come and carry the child. Kai!!! It's better for a woman to have a miscarriage than that happening. Do you know the agony? No you don't because you're a man and you think everything is by muscle and force.
Not like that vicky. She had all the opportunity to make this work,now bruised ego is at work. She came online and told the world she foots the bills and he will prove her wrong by going all out to hurt her

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CeterisXVII: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2020
veykey:
Tell them, o! Most of the men on thread are trying to justify the evil actions of the husband, out of sheer ego and silly pride. The mother who carried the baby in her womb and nurtured the child after birth, should not have a say, in their own eyes....mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2020
veykey:
It's a pity then. My prayer is for the boy to succeed despite all odds.

its called reality of life... and my "prayers" is for this newly single woman to be able to care for her 2 kids on her own AND for daddy to do the same with one child.

veykey:

i guess thats what happens when men cant get through to their wives (and she thinks she can FORCE the issue unto his life), they do what they believe is best for the wellbeing of their biological child... and i guess, that man thought his daughter would be safer as far away from that problem child as possible.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by babyfaceafrica: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2020
People who say single men should avoid single mothers at all cost saw the future.. Too many complications

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by chamber2(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2020
What is the offense of this man that you are praying naked against? Both of you had choices; you made yours and he made his. How did he offend you?

Despite wise counsels here you decided to tow the path of pride and ego, now you're crying victim. The man is the victim here. He is already taking care of your daughter whom you had with another man and now you want to force him into accepting the boy without being diplomatic about it?

Would you have easily accepted the boy if the reverse was the case?

A wise woman would have still achieved the same aim without much rancour. Your husband owe you no responsibility in accepting a child that is not his and same thing applies to you. All that was needed was simple diplomacy, humility and compromise. You're busy talking about 70% and him being childish. What's childish about taking responsibility of another man's child, especially when the woman is unruly?

Stop wasting your time making useless prayers. God will not bother to answer you.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Raalsalghul: 5:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Afromentalist:

I now understand those who say single moms should be avoided at all costs. The husband will never have priority over the child from the other relationship.

I though it was a joke, but we can now see it live and direct. Thank you Ishilove wink

Men, they really should oh. Their baggage of wahala can be burdensome.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Raalsalghul: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

At all available costs...

Also take note:
It's these same women on the thread who preach that no one can come between them and their children that will also turn around to cry blood when their mother-in-law goes the extra length to make sure they don't come between her and the son she birthed in tears, blood, and agony.

Chai crackkhaus, you just had to break this table.

Guess they were right when they said women are not logical beings. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2020
searchng4love:

Long time
I dey
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Oyindidi(f): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2020
dominique:

Can you listen to yourself? Together they can decide where to put the child as if he's an inanimate object. So while they're deciding where to "put the boy", Where do you suggest he stay since his current host says he's no longer welcome? Your house? My house? Under the bridge? Oh! I forgot, the feelings and welfare of a 12-year-old are not important in this case, only the feelings of an unstable man that we should care about here.

The guys here are gloating because the man ran away with a toddler he most likely can't handle alone. What annoys them here is 1. She's financially independent 2. She can do without him. Most of them are insecure, being needed by a woman is one of the ways their egos can be massaged. That's why the husband took the girl, to have the woman at his mercy, but it's only a matter of time before she gets her daughter back and his game will be over.

They will soon cry their eyes out cos of this post. Let me bring the bucket for their tears gringrin

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veykey: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2020
obakovich:

Not like that vicky. She had all the opportunity to make this work,now bruised ego is at work. She came online and told the world she foots the bills and he will prove her wrong by going all out to hurt her
The truth is that they don't care about the well-being of the children. Their children are just pawns used to hurt one another.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Afromentalist: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Emaprince:
Mehn, but this woman's life is destroyed Like this sha...

As in..... Two marriages broken

Two husbands ran away from you

4 kids no father near.

Wow.... Seems she actually have a hot temper going by how she handled the issue...and with the way she heeded to the advice these bitter women on NL was giving her. These women will eat AMD swallow every bullshit from their own husbands to keep their marriage, but will come here to advice another to break hers.

Women are their own worst enemies.

Now look at where it landed you. 4 kids no father. The worst is their fathers ran away from you.

What does that tell about you now.
Baba you said it all.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CAPSLOCKED: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Emaprince:
Mehn, but this woman's life is destroyed Like this sha...

As in..... Two marriages broken

Two husbands ran away from you

4 kids no father near.

Wow.... Seems she actually have a hot temper going by how she handled the issue...and with the way she heeded to the advice these bitter women on NL was giving her. These women will eat AMD swallow every bullshit from their own husbands to keep their marriage, but will come here to advice another to break hers.

Women are their own worst enemies.

Now look at where it landed you. 4 kids no father. The worst is their fathers ran away from you.

What does that tell about you now.

SHE'S CRYING AND PRAYING NAKÈD NOW, SWEARING FOR ALL THOSE WHO ADVISED HER WRONGLY.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2020
dominique:

LOL.
BUT YOU'RE A SWEET (HAPPILY) MARRIED WOMAN. HAHAHA cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Asuito7(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2020
Nawao.... this thread still dey go on.

Hello Vyvyanvyvy

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.