Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" (6396 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
So what's the connection? Make money for yourself, not to prove shit to your ex wife. If the first thing you could think of after making 15million is your ex wife, she has more control over you than you think. Once a woman is out of your life, she's out.

Simp.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Martinez39s(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is hard to believe. 15 million naira is hardly something a company will give you for damages. What was your monthly salary? How many months were you away from work? Even if this story is true (that's if he works in a big company and holds a top position), try living single and manage the 15 million because you wife will only contribute to wasting that money. No sensible will take her back. grin

BTW, it's rare for people who are loaded to expose themselves.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Omar09(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
kiss

Is the black one out of stock? When is the next batch coming? I mean the unicorn. I want a black one.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Martinez39s(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

My suspicion is right, you think people dont earn a million or even 3m monthly?

Besides what they paid him includes accrued allowances and salaries, shey u know say for most companies na December- january get heavy allowances like rent and upfronts?

Lastly, this payment also has a component of compensation for the inconveniences the company caused - a private company knows the legal implication of what they did to him and the corresponding cost implications, therefore paying up accrued salaries, allowances and topping that up with compensation is way cheaper than legal tussles that will mess up the company reputation, cost of the reputation / prosecution of the case in courts and earn them heavier fine from the courts.

Cone out of ya village to the city and understand how things work in the corporate world
Don't mind her. In her crazy mind, everyone is broke because most people are broke in Nigeria. grin People who think like this are usually broke people. There is nothing you will say that will convince her. Besides, she is emotionally invested in her argument since the OP's story works against a gold digger. grin grin
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
If the story is true,
Don’t be surprised when you get robbed soon because you bring everything to social media.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Martinez39s(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Omar09:

Is the black one out of stock? When is the next batch coming? I mean the unicorn. I want a black one.
I modified my post. grin But I will check if I have a black unicorn.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by emkz: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Which company was he fired from? So his salaries and allowances totalled 2.5 million per month? Even Buhari's salary is not that much.

People would just manufacture a lie and be insulting us. As for the wife, she has no class (if the story is true).
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Ay04z(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thunder fire ur left ball if u bring her back. Pussy man
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

people that earn three million and almost 25 million per year are not even on Nairaland creating stupid thread

so you are telling me the man earns 3 million per month yet few days after losing his job he is already sleeping on the floor like poor church rat
the wife took all his bank account and all his brains

lol..Nigerians know how to package failures

imagine someone earning millions, suddenly he was sacked and started sleeping on the floor
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
iTearHerToto:
This crap as fake as ishilove being a malnourished, hunger infested agege boy

Pukes angry
LMAO
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

My suspicion is right, you think people dont earn a million or even 3m monthly?

Besides what they paid him includes accrued allowances and salaries, shey u know say for most companies na December- january get heavy allowances like rent and upfronts?

Lastly, this payment also has a component of compensation for the inconveniences the company caused - a private company knows the legal implication of what they did to him and the corresponding cost implications, therefore paying up accrued salaries, allowances and topping that up with compensation is way cheaper than legal tussles that will mess up the company reputation, cost of the reputation / prosecution of the case in courts and earn them heavier fine from the courts.

Cone out of ya village to the city and understand how things work in the corporate world

A person who was earning anything around 3m monthly will not be relegated to sleeping on the floor immediately after he lost his job.

For so many obvious reasons, this story is nothing more than a concoction.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

A person who was earning anything around 3m monthly will not be relegated to sleeping on the floor immediately after he lost his job.

For so many obvious reasons, this story is nothing more than a concoction.

Leave the dumb boy alone.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
I modified my post. grin But I will check if I have a black unicorn.

So martins have started selling something. Glory be to god, I hope it isn't ice block.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by BabbanBura(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

enough of your griba griba

people that earn up to 3 million monthly in Nigeria are few, that is being realistic, he isnt among them.

pls stop creating scenarios, you arent working with him

do you know the man, are you his brother?

Nobody goes about telling the public their salaries except liars

he received a very good salary but was sleeping on the floor after being sacked

anyway, the thread was just created to bash women.

No sweat this ma dear, firstly I dont believe this story is real but that doesn't mean it is an impossible scenario.
2 months after wedding, right? Do u know people, foolish ones I must say, break the bank just to make a statement during their wedding? What if that's his case?
The issue most of you ladies have is the fact that you dont want the picture that depicts the wife as a bad woman, but that is the truth! Even if he is lieing that he got the millions as compensation and he doesn't earn that much, it has not changed the fact that we are dealing with a bad woman called wife - PrimadonnaO pls take note too
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by sexylassie2(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

No sweat this ma dear, firstly I dont believe this story is real but that doesn't mean it is an impossible scenario.
2 months after wedding, right? Do u know people, foolish ones I must say, break the bank just to make a statement during their wedding? What if that's his case?
The issue most of you ladies have is the fact that you dont want the picture that depict the wife as a bad woman, but that is the truth! Even if he is lieing that he got the millions as compensation, it has not changed the fact that we are dealing with a bad woman called wife - PrimadonnaO pls take note too

OK.

The issue is that, you want to bash women. You can go ahead.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by najib632(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
padi94:
Take her back and see how humble she will be... like a man caught pahts down.

Afterall God preaches forgiveness, do what Job did bro
Job's wife never left him bro, Allah had mercy on him by showing him the kind of woman he married. Bessides she left him, so he can't take her back until someone else marries her and sleeps with her.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

The issue most of you ladies have is the fact that you dont want the picture that depicts the wife as a bad woman, but that is the truth! Even if he is lieing that he got the millions as compensation and he doesn't earn that much, it has not changed the fact that we are dealing with a bad woman called wife - PrimadonnaO pls take note too

There are bad women, fact. We've seen women abandon their homes, children inclusive, when things go sour for the man of the house.
The point simply is that the story is not true. And it's nauseating that someone thought to concoct such a story in order to open the floor once again for women-bashing.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by richardddon: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Salary and allowances for 6 months amounting to 15mil? That sounds like a very good job. Such jobs are hard to come by in the country. I'd suggest you decide for yourself what u want
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Faabu o

Ko ma roll grin
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is why I do advise people to love people for who they are not for what they have got..well she couldn't bear the shame ,but what happened to for better for worse...I don't think she even trust you didn't commit the crime of moving the billions..But I honestly don't know what to advise...because it seems you are working class couples...which is kind of contractual.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Omoba41(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
NyenwePHC:
Sound like a cooked bullshit.

Real men know what to do in this circumstances, they don't need anybody's validation to know that the marriage was as good as dead

Well cooked shit.
Who needs advice in this situation, if it was a movie, we would complain "nollywood"
How much was he earning to be compensated with 15m as if we're not Nigerians.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by brosiye99(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is super story,a life of strife and struggle
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by emmaodet: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
Just two months after the wedding?

Some women sha. No be say the man dey beat you, no be say e cheat on you, no be say e lazy.

Watch how she'll try to sneak into your life like queue jumpers.

Such is life of most women.
It is very hard for you to hear that a man leaves a woman because she lost her job but we have heard and seen Thousands of situations where women/wives/girlfriends left their men because they lost their jobs.
That alone shows and proves that women don't No what is Called Love and don't have any to give.
Most are gold diggers but they get angry to hear that.
A close friend of mine, is name is R***u got a job 10 years as a super cargo on a lagos outside bar tanker.
He made a lot of money, bastard money, roughly hundreds of millions.
Life was rosy, bought 3 trailers loading at depot, bought 2 house at lagos (bought not built), flash cars etc
Got married to the first wife and second woman bcus he is a muslim.
5 years ago, tide turned and a strange wind blew into his life, trailers regularly developing faults, sold them, in short things went south.
Wives started abusing him including inlaws, he contemplated suicide, he looked for cocaine to smuggle oit of despiration and shame to no avail.
We were constantly supporting him with cash in our own little ways as close friends, to cut the story short, he got a good job this January after years and years of suffering and wives left with children.
He is now working offshore earning atleast 1m a month
R***u if u are on nairaland and u see dis comment, put 1+1 to make 2 to know say na u i dey talk abt, now wey God don pick ur call d second time, use ur head ooooo

Martinez39s
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Martinez39s(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
emmaodet:

Such is life of most women.
It is very hard for you to hear that a man leaves a woman because she lost her job but we have heard and seen Thousands of situations where women/wives/girlfriends left their men because they lost their jobs.
That alone shows and proves that women don't No what is Called Love and don't have any to give.
Most are gold diggers but they get angry to hear that.
A close friend of mine, is name is R***u got a job 10 years as a super cargo on a lagos outside bar tanker.
He made a lot of money, bastard money, roughly hundreds of millions.
Life was rosy, bought 3 trailers loading at depot, bought 2 house at lagos (bought not built), flash cars etc
Got married to the first wife and second woman bcus he is a muslim.
5 years ago, tide turned and a strange wind blew into his life, trailers regularly developing faults, sold them, in short things went south.
Wives started abusing him including inlaws, he contemplated suicide, he looked for cocaine to smuggle oit of despiration and shame to no avail.
We were constantly supporting him with cash in our own little ways as close friends, to cut the story short, he got a good job this January after years and years of suffering and wives left with children.
He is now working offshore earning atleast 1m a month
R***u if u are on nairaland and u see dis comment, put 1+1 to make 2 to know say na u i dey talk abt, now wey God don pick ur call d second time, use ur head ooooo

Martinez39s
Rabiu is lucky. Hope he is careful this time around and he swallows the redpill.

Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
no kids?? I dont think you should take her back. She is not a die hard.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by angelfallz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Great100000:
"After I Lost My job, My Wife Left me, 6 Months later I was Offered N15 Million" Man Seeks Advice

A Young Man identified as Jimoh Kazeem is Currently Seeking advice from the general public on an Issue of Great Concern to him.

According to a Post he made recently on Social Media Platform Facebook, he claimed that his Wife of two months had left Him when he Lost his Job saying that she can't live with a Jobless man and after that, she had deserted equipments in the Household and that he had Suffered badly relying on friends and well wishers.

However God turned situations around after six months when the Office of the Former Workplace where he was Sacked Contacted him apologizing saying it was a Misunderstanding while offering him a Cheque of Fifteen Million naira For Compensation.

His Wife on hearing the Miraculous Turn around contacted him and started seeking for forgiveness.

See his Post Below

Wow so this man just had to ask a question with an obvious answer
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Cook up story
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by BabbanBura(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

OK.

The issue is that, you want to bash women. You can go ahead.

Again, very wrong! You misjudged my intend.
It's okay sha
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2020
N15m after 6 months.

Guy, is your salary N2.5m monthly in your workplace ?

You are just lying about that amount, Incase the story is true, then the amount is N1.5m

Smh.
Re: "After I Lost My Job, My Wife Left Me, 6 Months Later I Was Offered N15 Million" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Sounds like nollywood to me.

After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood / When Your Female Boss Wants U / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73