Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (81349 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by philip0906(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Here is bethlehem sch
Jeez!

Hope the students are safe? (Heard there is a boarding house)
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2020
thank God say dis explosion no happen during weekdays wen students dey class.

see as e finish d school patapata

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by geezynoni: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
We felt the impact here in badagry, d sound and vibration was terrifying....it is well o
Hope you're safe sha
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Stallion93:
We need pipeline explosion in AssHole Rock
na dere ur papa dey work
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Chamber2000: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2020
bigcee:

Pls do you know the cost of a plot of land in Baruwa, peace estate?
send me a DM. I stay in Peace Estate beside Progress Estate
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Stallion93(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2020
IWTBAB:
na dere ur papa dey work
sure, na your Father and Mother employ am
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Ishilove: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2020
LtCZAR:
This was how close I could get to the scene, Our Prayers should be for the girls of Bethlehem Secondary School. The school was brought to ground by the explosion
Jesus!!!
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Dominatrix(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
people who live in banana island don't say banana island

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by mosedgreat(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2020
ewizard1:
Thought it was a bomb blast. The vibration shook my building at Ago.

I stay at Ago Palace. If you see the way I ran outside. The explosion was too much. I thought it was a plane crash or a gas plant explosion.

Oh God save us in this last days.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by sayisayi(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
African mentality...profit over people. Forge Corona, na ni55ers be the real virus.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by johnnobles: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
I heard the vibration in Canaan land otta. People around kept shouting blood of Jesus. Lord have mercy
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Realdeals(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
The explosion was felt virtually everywhere in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Fashdeejay(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Do not be surprised if it actually an attack.... Bombs planted.... No one knows.....

4 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2020
ashawopikin:
the chairman of amuwo odofin valentine buraimoh just said it wasn't vandalism, it was a technical fault, more like a leakage

The chairman is a suspect, how did he know that it was not vandalism? Are we sure the vandals are not giving returns to this chairman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Pipelines explosion that happened
today at Omonile estate,Abule-Ado,Festac town.Over 500
residential houses affected,some collapsed.Schools and
churches also burnt down.Many people burnt to death and
others
rushed to the hospital.
LRT and other emergency responders at the scene observed
that it was a pipeline explosion.
Jesus Christ! Thank God i decided to go to church today.I would
have been dead by now

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Ishilove: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2020
philip0906:

Possible, maybe not a bomb but some form of tremor (earthquake or?)

The impact was felt as far as Ogudu, Ikeja, Alapere etc
What kind of tremor is accompanied by death and destruction?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by sayisayi(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2020
fayruka:

Y always act like an idiot everytime. is Buhari government responsible for ur life predicament and failure in life? Abeg try to change

Lol...govt set the enabling environment. Naija is so hardwired to expect faeces that toilet roll is seen as an achievement.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by dealhunter(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2020
I felt d impact here in ire-akari estate, Isolo!more like bomb blast!

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by otokx(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Is your church near the pipeline
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Pipelines explosion that happened
today at Omonile estate,Abule-Ado,Festac town.Over 500
residential houses affected,some collapsed.Schools and
churches also burnt down.Many people burnt to death and
others
rushed to the hospital.
LRT and other emergency responders at the scene observed
that it was a pipeline explosion.
Jesus Christ! Thank God i decided to go to church today.I would
have been dead by now
u knw anybody wey die?
how u 4 don die by now?
Ur house collapse?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by francisfavour15(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2020
NoTire:
Pipeline explosion Happening now at abule ado Amuwo odofin local government Lagos.

Exactly opposite Bethlehem Girls secondary school. The school built by the Catholic church is now no where to be found.

Some building in Trade fair market affected while concerns over damaged homes rises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA_zYj6neXg

Hundreds of houses charted. Scores injured, Thousands of people could emerge homeless

Updates news on Pipeline vandal in Abuleado Area Lagos state

The fire took place opposite Bethlehem college in the boarden school, fire service are yet to visit the place as outrageous fire is constantly burning in the Street

The rummours of the Earthquake around Amuwo Odlfin area in FESTAC and Surulere Axs in Lagos State, video photage below.

https://naijamixed.com.ng/news/full-video-abuleado-bomb-explosion-in-lagos-state/

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Chrisikoko4u(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Almighty God Help This Country Nigeria
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2020
You really want to take the food away from our leaders. I really sure that most of them are involved in this. [quot author=Raysleek post=87456675]Pipeline vandalism is a steady source of income criminals in that area, even the police and soldiers are involved. Technology needs to be incorporated in pipeline monitoring. We can invent things like conductor strips that will run along the pipe na, any tampering will easily be noticeable and the exact location will be known also.[/quote]
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2020
francisfavour15:

Updates news on Pipeline vandal in Abuleado Area Lagos state

The fire took place opposite Bethlehem college in the boarden school, fire service are yet to visit the place as outrageous fire is constantly burning in the Street

fire service got there in 20mins, shut up n stop lying

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by DNSPro: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Raysleek:
Pipeline vandalism is a steady source of income criminals in that area, even the police and soldiers are involved. Technology needs to be incorporated in pipeline monitoring. We can invent things like conductor strips that will run along the pipe na, any tampering will easily be noticeable and the exact location will be known also.
Nigerian Government are allergic to technology. In a technology focused and driven country, a lot of them will be rendered powerless and they know it.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by thatchick: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Trippledots:
I felt it at igando.. I was doing the number2 when it sounded. I thought the The water tank in the roof had collapsed on the building...

Damn!

Same thing, heard a loud thud while at home in Ayobo. I just put on the pumping machine and I thought the tank had collapsed on the roof.

3 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Focusmind: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Nigerian cities are nothing to write home. So disorganised and unplanned.

You can't have an emergency and navigate your way out. Bad roads, NEPA electric polls in all places, crude and aggressive looking citizens, lack of environmental aesthetics and total disregard for proper public places.

Am sure that pipeline has been exposed for long but our ineffective authorities would be waiting for the worst to happen first.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2020
IWTBAB:
u knw anybody wey die? how u 4 don die by now? Ur house collapse?
yes our building collapsed. Many ppl died. call me on WhatsApp video call to watch it live

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by otokx(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
yes our building collapsed.
Many ppl died.
call me on WhatsApp video call to watch it live

Accept our condolences embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by friday2011(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2020
NoTire:
Pipeline explosion Happening now at abule ado Amuwo odofin local government Lagos.

Exactly opposite Bethlehem Girls secondary school. The school built by the Catholic church is now no where to be found.

Some building in Trade fair market affected while concerns over damaged homes rises

Hundreds of houses charted. Scores injured, Thousands of people could emerge homeless

God have mercy, I hope the secondary school is not boarding?

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2020
NoTire:

oh Bleep I just confirmed it destroyed our house also my brother just told me it was an asteroid I’m really really devastated right now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.