Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (81342 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Kharol1234: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:

U need to see people House, na my children just dey my mind, u need to see the way I rush go their room
my heart skipped when I heard d sound I taught it was all this children playing that threw something on the roof
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by jlinkssolutions: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
What! Abule Ado? We felt it at 322 Road in festac. It broke the window glasses of the church close to us.

Celine scattered. We were seeing the flame from here. The vibration and sound nearly cause heart attack.

We even thought it was a Bomb explosion. If we here we’re affected, who knows people around the scene.

God please have Mercy on your children, Amen !

8 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
people who live in banana island don't say banana island

Will you marry me? shocked shocked shocked kiss
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
The sound woke me up
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by ehemwhy(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2020
We felt the vibration here at Baruwa , these pipeline vandals don't know the damage they bring to people's lives and property , there is no way the Baale of that area and the DPO can deny knowledge of their activities
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Banx9: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2020
I swear I felt d effect[color=#000000][/color] here in ghana embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Olatara(f): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Prince4945:
God, and over here in ikorodu and i heard something that sounded like thunder and i thought it was rain coming, not knowing its actully this
I heard it in Akoka, I though it was gunshot.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by LtCZAR: 11:11am On Mar 15, 2020
This was how close I could get to the scene, Our Prayers should be for the girls of Bethlehem Secondary School. The school was brought to ground by the explosion

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by fayruka(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Which way Nigeria...Always in the news for wrong reasons.....pls click like if you know that Sanwo Olu will come there tomorrow and start pointing fingers and Share If Buhari wouldn't comment on the incident.
Y always act like an idiot everytime. is Buhari government responsible for ur life predicament and failure in life? Abeg try to change

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by nigeriantrucks: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Raysleek:
Pipeline vandalism is a steady source of income criminals in that area, even the police and soldiers are involved. Technology needs to be incorporated in pipeline monitoring. We can invent things like conductor strips that will run along the pipe na, any tampering will easily be noticeable and the exact location will be known also.
you don't need any special technology to monitor pipeline vandalism, every oil pipeline operate under fluid mechanism, and at a defined pressure level. Whenever there is drop in fluid flow pressure along a particular pipeline means there is leakage, and a pressure sensor can be used to send back signal to a central control unit, and a pipeline monitoring task force dispatched to the affected area

8 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Tripitaka: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Na omo onile o, back of trade fair very close to my house

Hi, I hope nothing happened to the kids at Bethlehem school. The ceiling at SS Michael Catholic church was razed.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by dahnimoh(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Waao

See damage

I am just observing from here

Vantage position

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Phyde: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
The sound shook my ceiling here at Iyana school Iba. Bomb, Tanker or Gas explosion was on my mind after the sound.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Azatitebi(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Dis life.. sucks some carry dere wahala use affect some people problem ..
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Which way Nigeria...Always in the news for wrong reasons.....pls click like if you know that Sanwo Olu will come there tomorrow and start pointing fingers and Share If Buhari wouldn't comment on the incident.

Why don't you carry your black ungrateful a$$ to China, or Italy... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Dumfrank(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2020
kponkedenge:
All the way from Abule Ado, I felt the explosion in Surulere and it was quite strong.

Same same. Felt the bang too, Surulere, Adeniran
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by vanditijjani: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2020
I was reading similar post.. suddenly i saw someone quote something funny. "He Said That's The Sign Someone New Stepped Into Lagos Yesterday From" �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Simplyleo: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
bigtt76:
Pipelines don't just go burst on its own without human interference undecided

[/s]
Shut up. Who told you that rubbish?

I don't know the cause of this one but rusted pipes do burst with explosion on their own especially on very hot days.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2020
I thought our building wanted to collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Blesser28(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2020
TLisieux:
I pray the students of Bethlehem girls college are safe. It is a boarding school and this explosion happened not too far from them. God save your children.
it shathered their Building, that's their Building in the pix

It crack my p o p
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by bigcee(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2020
ehemwhy:
We felt the vibration here at Baruwa , these pipeline vandals don't know the damage they bring to people's lives and property , there is no way the Baale of that area and the DPO can deny knowledge of their activities
Pls do you know the cost of a plot of land in Baruwa, peace estate?
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
I thought our building wanted to collapse
I sharperly go check the building very well when the loud impact was felt

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by franchasng: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
PPMC should be scrapped, they are doing a bad job. All the recommendations we gave them to curtail and forestall all these vandalism, they didn't implement, they are just there sharing money and dragging positions.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
philip0906:

From the stories, the school is nowhere to be found
That explosion was probably accompanied by bomb, I don't think pipeline explosion would have sounded so loud with such vibration, heard the sound around Alaba, Ajangbadi

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by ignis: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2020
We are supposed to have passed this.
Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by Ishilove: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Kharol1234:
we that are far from the incident felt the shock and vibration how will people closer to the scene feel God heal every1 involved
As in ehn. I actually thought a transformer exploded in the next street not knowing it was all the way at Abule Ado which is like 2 hours drive away.

5 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by SchmidtHammer: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Raysleek:
Pipeline vandalism is a steady source of income criminals in that area, even the police and soldiers are involved. Technology needs to be incorporated in pipeline monitoring. We can invent things like conductor strips that will run along the pipe na, any tampering will easily be noticeable and the exact location will be known also.

The tricky part is indicating the exact location in real time. The technology needed is not as simple as a conductor strip I'm afraid. A kind of strip sensor would be better, such that the sensors map every length of the pipelines with specific configuration and relayed to a special display screen in their monitoring offices.

4 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by jlinkssolutions: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
What if this happened on a working or schooling day?

All the children that’ll be in that school ? Even the teachers too!

Thank You Jesus for not putting so many parents and families in tears, Amen ! I Bless You Lord Almighty, Amen ��

May the souls of the dead RIP, Amen !.

Quick recovery on the wounded and total restoration to those that lost one thing or the other, Amen ��

8 Likes

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by petitejolie(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
TLisieux:
I pray the students of Bethlehem girls college are safe. It is a boarding school and this explosion happened not too far from them. God save your children.
Jesus it’s a boarding school me dat was saying thank God it’s not Monday o. Hope Dey are fine o. For people far away to feel that explosion na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by bigcee(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I sharperly go check the building very well when the loud impact was felt
Lol me too grin

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) by YesNo(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
it will not be well with you and your family.
lives have just been dented and you are here posting bet scams

Wisdom5257:
see below

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.