Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! (54837 Views)

She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by bola4dprec(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
MiVida:
I had to lie at a time in order for us not to see eachother for days and even at that time, she got data and couldn't stop texting me on WhatsApp or calling my line... I'm just tired! She went for lectures now, that's why I have room to type this sef angry cry
You started it all in the first place, after eaten her p**sy severally you are tired of her loyalty.

1 Like

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Utanisco(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
MiVida:
I recently met a girl in school, she's all I want in a woman, she's too beautiful well mannered BUT, she is making life in school hard for me! I've taken her to my parents already and hers are trying to get to know me which is cool.

But the rate at which this girl monitors me in school is embarrassing! I don't have any female friends cos of her. I had to call a good friend of mine (a girl) this afternoon in front of her to tell the girl to keep her space just because my girlfriend saw me give her a hug! I didn't initiate the hug, the girl called out my name and opened her arms and to avoid being rude, you can't decline a hug and that was why it happened.

My girlfriend insists I don't keep female friends, in fact, she prefers I stay alone in school. I'm getting tired, I getting fed up, she's always monitoring me everywhere and I have a reputation to maintain in school. Now I can't laugh over a girl's joke cos I have a girlfriend and it's not like I have time for her in school as that's the only time I have my little freedom, cos outside school she's always at my place and it's suffocating enough...now she brings this attitude to school... I'm tired and don't know what to do!
bros must yu really date this girl?

Are yu people married?
Is it by force that yu people must be together ?

If not so,then live ya free life...if she is not cool with it let her go...because this kinda relationship is always in destructions...is either yu kill her or she kills yu in a long run

A word is enof for the wise
Bye
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by josh1998(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
pak n Go my brother
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Tonyspecial(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leezah:
Choose. Your girlfriend has reason to feel the way she does and you know it.

Maybe.

2 out of 2 times I have ever been jealous of an ex boyfriend's friend (not with every ex boyfriend was this an issue) it was found out later that the female friend was indeed crushing on my boyfriend. Women unlike men tend to “read” people well, especially other women. When in love a woman's intuition especially tends to intensify. Then again so does her jealousy so this can be a tricky situation that requires some reflection and honesty with yourself and openness with your girlfriend.

Some of what made me feel jealous in these times was intuition, but some things I just simply understand by being a female myself and having many female friends. I knew certain subtle things females do when they like a guy and saw it. Even personally I crushed on guy friends before and some never suspected it. So it's definitely possible your girlfriend sees something you don't.

Anyways, aside from intuition and certain gestures i saw, I noticed that these 2 boyfriends would run to the female friend with all the problems we had as though she was his “refuge”. This is growing intimacy with your friend instead of your girlfriend and a BIG NO-NO. It would have been better that they went to an older and wiser man for counsel than to her.

Although you may go to your female friend for advice with other problems you should never ever come to her with relationship problems. Friends of the opposite shouldn't know all the intimate details of your relationship. As soon as you have a girlfriend this is the most immediate way in which your friendship to your friend should change. By you coming to her you are now showing her what sort of romantic partner you are and how “romantically compatible” you now are with her.

Women are weird. As soon as you deeply open up about these conditions of your heart, etc, we cant help but to at least wonder if we are romantically compatible especially since we come out the womb being relationship/love oriented. Unless you want your female friend trying to now question secretively if you and her are compatible its best you leave her in the dark about this “intimate” side of you or only expose this side of you when you are single. Also don't break up with your girlfriend and the next day run to your female about the issues. Especially in young love people break up then 2 months later are back together.

Overall allowing a female friend to see these aspects of you should be when you are single (via the title of being single and via emotionally being untied to anyone). Then and only then you should share your romantic/relationship characteristics with your opposite sexed friend and even then just know you are opening the strong possibility that this friend will now start qualifying and disqualifying you as a romantic partner.

If you want female advice then ask older women but maybe not your mom or those who would have too much bias and too easily take your side. Maybe Nairaland could be good however take every answer with a grain of salt including my own. Honestly relationships and determining what is acceptable and not acceptable is personal and takes personal reflection. You can't just take advice for everything.

I especially think in todays world with so many boys raised without fathers its not good to get all your relationship do's and don't from females. You shouldn't think like a female when dating a female. You should think like a man. For the most part men have to be more patient and giving in certain areas of relationships and women should be more patient in othe areas. Learning intimate relationships is not like learning to be politically correct or learning what's publicly proper. Although I do recommend reading relationship books from people who share your same vision of intimate relationships dating someone is the foundation in an intimate world you are creating and everyone is different in what they can accept or what they prefer. People's preferences in love ranges from the most traditional to the grotesque…

Meditate on what you want. Overall if this is a woman who fits every aspect of your vision of an intimate relationship than her opinion does matter. At the end of a day you and HER will be the main creators of a world between your walls and conforming to her in all aspects that's reasonably possible and vice versa is key in making a lasting relationship (keyword:reasonable).

Overall there are many questions you have to ask before you seek to end your friendship. In my own situation both of these boyfriends much later “confessed” that they deeply knew the female friend liked them since I first mentioned my jealousy but they thought it wasn't a big deal unless they fed into it. Personally I felt these were feeding into it (again men don't tend to know the world of female emotion as well). Can you honestly and I mean SINCERELY look at all the encounters with your female friend say that beyond a shadow of a doubt this friend has absolutely, and I mean absolutely has no crush on you? Honestly not even her having a boyfriend matters. Having a boyfriend doesn't stop one from having basic human desires towards another. In divorce courts we see this clearly, so of course in simply dating we can't deny this simple fact of life.

Anywho, despite my own experiences, at the end of the day I would not say it's the best solution to always cut off the female friend just because your girlfriend is jealous especially without considering these things I mentioned.

Many times we date just to date and practice a long term commitment.

Look at everything mentioned here, reflect, keep intimate problems away from opposite sexed friend, and determine your motivation in dating the woman you're with. Is she practice or is she the one?
Is she seeing something you don't or is it jealous?
Is it every female friend and interaction that makes her jealous or is it just this one friend?
Is not conforming to her in this way worth risking a lifetime of not having her by your side?
Many questions to ask before you take any action.
can someone please help me explain

1 Like

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by kevotek1000(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
For me I think you're a chronic womanizer... She knows that, and she's trying hard to protect her interests. '' my girlfriend saw me give her a hug! I didn't initiate the hug, the girl called out my name and opened her arms and to avoid being rude, you can't decline a hug and that was how it happened ''... Even this time of COVID-19 you can't decline a hug... Your girlfriend knows you better than this your write up on NL.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by dayomarina(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
FTC AGAIN
let a living soul hit the like button grin grin
Ode

1 Like

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by nathpope(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
MiVida:
my love for her isn't that deep to get to such ridiculous extents you're portraying bro. MBA!

she portrays the features of a KILLER WIFE.
Women like this are the JEALOUS types. ALWAYS SUSPECTING you and NEVER TRUSTING.
Anytime you come home late from work (when/if you guys eventually got married), you go need to dey explain yourself always.
She is the type that wil ALWAYS BELIEVE her suspicion and not your explanation.

You havent gotten yourselves chained (in the name of marriage) yet so RUN FOR YOUR LIFE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by thunderbabs: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bro, you better run now. The earlier, the better for ur health and peace of mind
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by LoveElfrida(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Act like a man boss, I’ve stopped seeing these girls as some gods, don’t give any lady a chance to control your reasoning and actions, I was victim of that, but now idgaf.

If she can’t give you some breathing space out of jealousy, then get her ass outta your life, it’s toxic man, you shouldn’t live with such person.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by MiVida(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
pcguru1:

lol I was gonna post, till i saw your profile, dude what's the with lipstick ? i'm more curious
I have no lipsticks on. It's natural.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Bahddo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
The first step to successfully turning another person into your slave psychologically, is by isolating them from others who could make them realize you aren't all that special. That's what she's doing to you. When she's done with your female friends, she'd try to push away your male friends.

Isolating you makes it easier to manipulate you now and in the future. Also, when you have no other friends, you won't want to leave no matter how badly she treats you. That's if she doesn't wake up one day and decide you are boring because other girls are no longer flocking around you.

I've been there, once upon a time when I was young and foolish. It never ends well. Her toxic jealousy would drain you, and even your best efforts wouldn't make her any less insecure. Wise up and don't wear chains of slavery out of 'love'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by richmindx: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
If she is the person keeping male friends and hanging around with male friends, will you like that?

MiVida:
my love for her isn't that deep to get to such ridiculous extents you're portraying bro. MBA!
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Ayt27(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
24kmagic:

I thank God I didn't read this book cos e for pain me well well

Guy I was thinking me wey like to dey read book ( I literally used the word book) how I no come read this one and then your comment came up.

One mind man
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
BRO! STOP THAT RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW.
IT'S AN ORDER!!!
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by danot1030: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
MiVida:
I recently met a girl in school, she's all I want in a woman, she's too beautiful well mannered BUT, she is making life in school hard for me! I've taken her to my parents already and hers are trying to get to know me which is cool.

But the rate at which this girl monitors me in school is embarrassing! I don't have any female friends cos of her. I had to call a good friend of mine (a girl) this afternoon in front of her to tell the girl to keep her space just because my girlfriend saw me give her a hug! I didn't initiate the hug, the girl called out my name and opened her arms and to avoid being rude, you can't decline a hug and that was why it happened.

My girlfriend insists I don't keep female friends, in fact, she prefers I stay alone in school. I'm getting tired, I getting fed up, she's always monitoring me everywhere and I have a reputation to maintain in school. Now I can't laugh over a girl's joke cos I have a girlfriend and it's not like I have time for her in school as that's the only time I have my little freedom, cos outside school she's always at my place and it's suffocating enough...now she brings this attitude to school... I'm tired and don't know what to do!

Ogbeni what you are having is not a relationship but a bondage, set yourself free because no woman's bondage is worth it.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by MiVida(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
richmindx:
If she is the person keeping male friends and hanging around with male friends, will you like that?

listen, I don't even have time to look for her in school talk more of monitoring...
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by unscripted(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leezah:

Maybe.

2 out of 2 times I have ever been jealous of an ex boyfriend's friend (not with every ex boyfriend was this an issue) it was found out later that the female friend was indeed crushing on my boyfriend. Women unlike men tend to “read” people well, especially other women. When in love a woman's intuition especially tends to intensify. Then again so does her jealousy so this can be a tricky situation that requires some reflection and honesty with yourself and openness with your girlfriend.

Some of what made me feel jealous in these times was intuition, but some things I just simply understand by being a female myself and having many female friends. I knew certain subtle things females do when they like a guy and saw it. Even personally I crushed on guy friends before and some never suspected it. So it's definitely possible your girlfriend sees something you don't.

Anyways, aside from intuition and certain gestures i saw, I noticed that these 2 boyfriends would run to the female friend with all the problems we had as though she was his “refuge”. This is growing intimacy with your friend instead of your girlfriend and a BIG NO-NO. It would have been better that they went to an older and wiser man for counsel than to her.

Although you may go to your female friend for advice with other problems you should never ever come to her with relationship problems. Friends of the opposite shouldn't know all the intimate details of your relationship. As soon as you have a girlfriend this is the most immediate way in which your friendship to your friend should change. By you coming to her you are now showing her what sort of romantic partner you are and how “romantically compatible” you now are with her.

Women are weird. As soon as you deeply open up about these conditions of your heart, etc, we cant help but to at least wonder if we are romantically compatible especially since we come out the womb being relationship/love oriented. Unless you want your female friend trying to now question secretively if you and her are compatible its best you leave her in the dark about this “intimate” side of you or only expose this side of you when you are single. Also don't break up with your girlfriend and the next day run to your female about the issues. Especially in young love people break up then 2 months later are back together.

Overall allowing a female friend to see these aspects of you should be when you are single (via the title of being single and via emotionally being untied to anyone). Then and only then you should share your romantic/relationship characteristics with your opposite sexed friend and even then just know you are opening the strong possibility that this friend will now start qualifying and disqualifying you as a romantic partner.

If you want female advice then ask older women but maybe not your mom or those who would have too much bias and too easily take your side. Maybe Nairaland could be good however take every answer with a grain of salt including my own. Honestly relationships and determining what is acceptable and not acceptable is personal and takes personal reflection. You can't just take advice for everything.

I especially think in todays world with so many boys raised without fathers its not good to get all your relationship do's and don't from females. You shouldn't think like a female when dating a female. You should think like a man. For the most part men have to be more patient and giving in certain areas of relationships and women should be more patient in othe areas. Learning intimate relationships is not like learning to be politically correct or learning what's publicly proper. Although I do recommend reading relationship books from people who share your same vision of intimate relationships dating someone is the foundation in an intimate world you are creating and everyone is different in what they can accept or what they prefer. People's preferences in love ranges from the most traditional to the grotesque…

Meditate on what you want. Overall if this is a woman who fits every aspect of your vision of an intimate relationship than her opinion does matter. At the end of a day you and HER will be the main creators of a world between your walls and conforming to her in all aspects that's reasonably possible and vice versa is key in making a lasting relationship (keyword:reasonable).

Overall there are many questions you have to ask before you seek to end your friendship. In my own situation both of these boyfriends much later “confessed” that they deeply knew the female friend liked them since I first mentioned my jealousy but they thought it wasn't a big deal unless they fed into it. Personally I felt these were feeding into it (again men don't tend to know the world of female emotion as well). Can you honestly and I mean SINCERELY look at all the encounters with your female friend say that beyond a shadow of a doubt this friend has absolutely, and I mean absolutely has no crush on you? Honestly not even her having a boyfriend matters. Having a boyfriend doesn't stop one from having basic human desires towards another. In divorce courts we see this clearly, so of course in simply dating we can't deny this simple fact of life.

Anywho, despite my own experiences, at the end of the day I would not say it's the best solution to always cut off the female friend just because your girlfriend is jealous especially without considering these things I mentioned.

Look at everything mentioned here, reflect, keep intimate problems away from opposite sexed friend, and determine your motivation in dating the woman you're with. Is she practice or is she the one?
Is it every female friend and interaction that makes her jealous or is it just this one friend?
Is not conforming to her in this way worth risking a lifetime of not having her by your side?
what happen , ki LA GBE , ki le ju ..

1 Like

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
nappy760:
undecided did your parents send you to school to find a wife?...just curious grin

Buhahahahaha.....
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
cfree14:
Haba hanty! Fear God na. U fit use dis ur comment create new thread
that girl is mad.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Leezah(f): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes ma.
Amanee:
Just look at the epistle you typed just because you've not gotten over your exes.

Pro tip: Stop being insecure and maybe the next relationship will last

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
What happens when we date small rats like you.
You see a girl giving you attention and you're complaining. A time will come when no girl will give a bleep about you, that's when you'll value what shes doing now.

Count yourself lucky that someones checking on you constantly. Some are dying in loneliness. Ask questions.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Ytea(f): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Op, know what you want out of life, is it the girl hugging you you want or your girlfriend? She's not crazy, it's impossible for her to say she mustn't see a girl near you, it can't work, so really tell us what you've not told us.
I'd say this to a lady too, know what you want out of life, it's impossible for a person to not have an opposite gender as friend, they may not be friends friends sef, but at least, acquittances. Problem arises when you don't know where to draw the line of friendship, there are some things you don't just do, dey no just follow, no matter how you want to see it.
There's nothing wrong with hugging an opposite sex friend BTW, if your partner is against it, there must have been some underlying issues, fix yourself and your relationship.
Op, giving you benefit of the doubt tho, I think she's doing too much, she shouldn't make/force you to be with her, she shouldn't put a tab on you. You had to sneak to type here? Bad enough!
Op's girlfriend, in case you later get hold of his phone or come across this on nairaland, leave the man the hell alone, he's an adult, let him decide what he wants without you pointing it out to him, you'll be able to gauge his sensibility through that sef. Let him decide if it's the the female friends that have boyfriends and husbands he wants to be hugging in 40 years to come.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
MiVida:
I have no lipsticks on. It's natural.

Oh nice , mehn my honest advice gf at university is distraction mehn , plus the networking you make in university goes a long way in career world. So make as many good friends as you can.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Bahddo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
geronimoedeh1:

What you said is apt, it happened to me exactly as you wrote. She cut me off from my friends and blocked off every girl in my whatsapp and Facebook. I was blind to her misdeeds and we were always together, its like we vrs the world, i was warned by friends that this is not ok but i ignored.. We already did introduction.. but guess what, she met a guy and left without even looking back.
lol. Sorry, man.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by tunize(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
5thAngel:

I am the female version of you. Although I'm still in the relationship, I have little or no freedom. I cannot interact with a male friend or acquaintance without answering to a barrage of questions. Cuz of this, i only have one female friend who is close to him also, no male friends. I cant go out on my own volition, and if I do, he'll think i've slept with every male in town. What im getting at is, if there's no trust from the get go, then it's not worth it. love still keeps me here, and i feel if i let him go, i'll be alone as I dont have anyone i can call a close friend.
From ur write up u are only scared of being lonely. So what if the guy dumps you what will u do?

1 Like

Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by chinchum(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
MiVida:
I recently met a girl in school, she's all I want in a woman , she's too beautiful well mannered BUT, she is making life in school hard for me! I've taken her to my parents already and hers are trying to get to know me which is cool.

She is all you want in a woman, then why are you complaining? Identify what you NEED, and not what you WANT. Once you know what you need, go for that. I bet most of what you want are the girls physical features, and you then convince yourself she is well mannered grin You are complaining about your girls ill manner, and bold enough to write she is well mannered . You are confused.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by MiVida(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
pcguru1:

Oh nice , mehn my honest advice gf at university is distraction mehn , plus the networking you make in university goes a long way in career world. So make as many good friends as you can.
sure bro... thanks.
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by hAlexandro(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leezah:

Maybe.

Overall allowing a female friend to see these aspects of you should be when you are single (via the title of being single and via emotionally being untied to anyone). Then and only then you should share your romantic/relationship characteristics with your opposite sexed friend and even then just know you are opening the strong possibility that this friend will now start qualifying and disqualifying you as a romantic partner. If you want female advice then ask older women but maybe not your mom or those who would have too much bias and too easily take your side. Maybe Nairaland could be good however take every answer with a grain of salt including my own.

Honestly relationships and determining what is acceptable and not acceptable is personal and takes personal reflection. You can't just take advice for everything.

I especially think in today's world with so many boys raised without fathers its not good to get all your relationship do's and don't from females. You shouldn't think like a female when dating a female. You should think like a man. For the most part men have to be more patient and giving in certain areas of relationships and women should be more patient in other areas.

Learning intimate relationships is not like learning to be politically correct or learning what's publicly proper. Although I do recommend reading relationship books from people who share your same vision of intimate relationships dating someone is the foundation in an intimate world you are creating and everyone is different in what they can accept or what they prefer. People's preferences in love ranges from the most traditional to the grotesque…

Overall there are many questions you have to ask before you seek to end your friendship. In my own situation both of these boyfriends much later “confessed” that they deeply knew the female friend liked them since I first mentioned my jealousy but they thought it wasn't a big deal unless they fed into it.

Personally I felt these were feeding into it (again men don't tend to know the world of female emotion as well). Can you honestly and I mean SINCERELY look at all the encounters with your female friend say that beyond a shadow of a doubt this friend has absolutely, and I mean absolutely has no crush on you? Honestly not even her having a boyfriend matters. Having a boyfriend doesn't stop one from having basic human desires towards another. In divorce courts we see this clearly, so of course in simply dating we can't deny this simple fact of life.

why do you love been lenghty? are you a snake
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Vince77(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you break up with her will you die?
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by odesifo: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Runnnnnnnn
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by Jugo88: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mine bin dey act like dis too. I come complain, she com dump me. Na me dey beg till today grin grin
Re: She's Making Life Difficult For Me! by GabinoMarket(f): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Behold you must be a great writer o
This one na 3 blog posts. Omg.
Leezah:

Maybe.

Overall allowing a female friend to see these aspects of you should be when you are single (via the title of being single and via emotionally being untied to anyone). Then and only then you should share your romantic/relationship characteristics with your opposite sexed friend and even then just know you are opening the strong possibility that this friend will now start qualifying and disqualifying you as a romantic partner. If you want female advice then ask older women but maybe not your mom or those who would have too much bias and too easily take your side. Maybe Nairaland could be good however take every answer with a grain of salt including my own.

Honestly relationships and determining what is acceptable and not acceptable is personal and takes personal reflection. You can't just take advice for everything.

I especially think in today's world with so many boys raised without fathers its not good to get all your relationship do's and don't from females. You shouldn't think like a female when dating a female. You should think like a man. For the most part men have to be more patient and giving in certain areas of relationships and women should be more patient in other areas.

Learning intimate relationships is not like learning to be politically correct or learning what's publicly proper. Although I do recommend reading relationship books from people who share your same vision of intimate relationships dating someone is the foundation in an intimate world you are creating and everyone is different in what they can accept or what they prefer. People's preferences in love ranges from the most traditional to the grotesque…

Overall there are many questions you have to ask before you seek to end your friendship. In my own situation both of these boyfriends much later “confessed” that they deeply knew the female friend liked them since I first mentioned my jealousy but they thought it wasn't a big deal unless they fed into it.

Personally I felt these were feeding into it (again men don't tend to know the world of female emotion as well). Can you honestly and I mean SINCERELY look at all the encounters with your female friend say that beyond a shadow of a doubt this friend has absolutely, and I mean absolutely has no crush on you? Honestly not even her having a boyfriend matters. Having a boyfriend doesn't stop one from having basic human desires towards another. In divorce courts we see this clearly, so of course in simply dating we can't deny this simple fact of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.