Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (65859 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
misreal:
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.
this guy summed it up perfectly OP. You need not read any further.

Sometimes women just like keeping their options open. She wanted you on her reserve bench in case the main guy bleeps up. You were not her first choice. Just move on man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by HolyTitus(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Joevics:

Invite her to your house, if you have one. Or take her on a date, and then talk. Ask her what she hates about you.

Women love to play hard to get. I have one playing the same ball game. Just make her feel special, and once you bleep her, the shakara go end.
I no like dey stress myself reachthat level. She only wants the attention she was getting before back.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Fisher007: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
kecee99:
bleep and go grin

Them serpent. Leave the guy make him dey form Adam. Lol
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by healthserve(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?

Forget what your colleagues say, shes toxic and you will regret marrying her. From just two paragraphs I can paint a vivid description bout her and can summarize that she's toxic extremely combative, argumentative and doesn't see her own flaw not consider that she can be wrong. This will leave you and her arguing over every other thing. She's bad news. She's toxic and destructive. Let her go. I'm hardly wrong. Ask around

Bukatyne will ask me questions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Betting with her was very childish and as a matured mind which I presume you are, all you need to start doing henceforth is to be very diplomatic with her and keep everything that has to do with her on a very professional level.

Your love life should be your private business and henceforth, keep it away from the office.

Do not argue with her on anything rather keep it strictly professional and keep your space and now know your boundaries and eventually she will recognize that the days of playing is over and it is time for everyone to respect their various old age and move on with their private lives while still maintaining a professional relationship.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Humphrizy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

She is dying for you but because of pride she won't accept

I won't say a word

4 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Jabioro: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Na corrona virus 2023 dey do am..i
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Opeade939(f): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

I won't say a word
The one you've said nko
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by HolyTitus(m): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Wow! I agree with you to some extent.
I think she really want to see the seriousness in me because her best friend have talked to me about her. That if I'm really serious that I will have her. But that's killing me...what kind of seriousness again...I have tried
mtchew, Dagrin sha leleyi jhor...
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Emmydek(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
You're a very confused human being and don't know what you want. You're easily controlled by what others say. Build yourself up first.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by FuckThaMod: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Imagine some disgusting and wicked things about her, then forget her totally. That bitch is bad business.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by rockdesage(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
I will withdraw, if am the one.
Since I've make my move and she turned it down. Annoying trying again

4 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Theoarhics: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
The girl has your password. You are really confused. That's y she had that bet with you. Prove her wrong bro. Make us proud.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by 27Pushing30: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
You’re really confused
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by obivictor(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

I won't say a word
You won't say a word but you said every thing. ���

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by healthserve(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Never ask a lady out. Let her do the chykkng. If you must do, don't do it more than once. Do not forgive any female when they want to dramatize, cut the thread and move on. Tow tow full everywhere if you see towtow, you go dey even purge towtow sef

10 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Dreyton36: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
To be candid she likes your but she's doesn't love you
Get the difference
She's just the jealous type noni
She's pained that after turning you and some other lady is welcoming you into her life
It's the girls she's jealous about not that she loves you
She just likes you
My advice is for you not to let your emotions win over your usual self
Try they bleep her make she calm down
The both of them aren't yours
Your woman is on the way
Just try chop anything choppable

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Mraproko1: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why am I the last to read this post?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by MYZOLE: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thHxKsu-LU

@Op....Bityom line....you no fit understand woman finish.. The man in the video above seems to have some words of advice for you

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by CloudResident(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
First caution -never dare a woman to the point of betting with her!
You will always loose.

Besides all,she was do. grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by bstar4God(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Truly, you are confused.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by DedeNkem: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
She didn't tell you, "give me time to think about it" or "let's take it slowly".

She boldly and clearly told you that she has a fiance who will marry her next year! If that didn't mean you should move on, I don't know what else! What other advice do you expect?

Move the f*uck on!

12 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Sarah20A(f): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
You don't really know what you want undecided
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is she related to Tinubu??
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by stevups(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
She wants to make you a back-up
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by hybridblood07(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
I believe they service in the military. Only armed forces use the word "Unit"
miclef86:

Federal Government job
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kingvick09(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
misreal:
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.

SO TRUE....
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by ghettochild4u(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Maybe she go use sakaramaje for u?
Young man.. Enjoy ur life n still Bleep her join
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by piagetskinner(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inside this coronavirus period you’re talking a bout your confusion ... have you washed your hands today?

Leave love for one side Abeg

10 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by julybaba(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

You're not serious with your relationship "life". Please, for your own sake, don't shit where you eat..( That's a golden rule).

Learn to separate "career life" from "love life". Don't eat anything you see, because you are hungry. Be guided.

10 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kingvick09(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
kecee99:
bleep and go grin
ma nigga �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.