Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (65857 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Noted! That you very much. No matter what happened, I'm not gonna do the chasing anymore

Confirm!! Chop knuckle jare.

Bye-bye to sisi-ness and welcome to men's crib. Leave the ball in her court and gently flow with your new girl with your front and back eyes open...

What drink can I offer you? Let's toast... Lolz

18 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by sanesta: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2020
kecee99:
bleep and go grin
like it's the best thing to do undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
If it's a mild irritation, 1–3 on a scale of 10, that's why she is your girlfriend and not friend. Btw don't you feel the same if she talks to other male friends? Love comes with pros and cons Buddy.
If it's 4–7/10 , you got to watch out your actions too. Are you flirtatious?
If it's on an alarming rate of 8–10/10 either you are surely too much flirtatious or you are dating a self obsessed narcissistic women, who btw is trying to possess you.
If the scale is 8–10/10 and you have no Playboy's instincts, run! Save your life!

If any other reasons imply, talk her through it.

Will you like if she hugs an another guy and say he is my best friend and nothing else!!!!

I guess NO.

Than why hypocrisy

Things and situations can differ but the attitude and level of intimacy/love of a person can’t. If it is not okay for you that she holds someone else or hug someone else or be it she gives more attention to him than anything that doesn’t make her happy isn’t right.

She might be jealous kinda but what’s wrong in that until it doesn’t affect your relationship and life!!! Jealousy is a part of love and no-one can deny it.

As simple as that this situation is; She feels jealous because she maybe a less than that another girl you are talking about in terms of anything like looks, money, lifestyle,etc. Insecurities are good up-to some level but when it is created for someone then you need to be ready to bear the repercussions.

Talk about other girls but don’t make her feel she is less than those girls. Make her feel the Queen of your Kingdom and she will be there for you in the crime you do.
I think I have to read this ubunja education, my wife takes me for a fool and I was only like that because of my kids.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already have someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?

My advice comes with payments. 75% of people who seek advice, will later do what is in their mind.

Please keep love away from work or lose work to keep love in the same work place.
Find a lady that meet your desires and build a relationship at list 1yr.
You don't love her you are lusting after her because she is ..... (You understand better)

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by drnoel: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

She is dying for you but because of pride she won't accept

I won't say a word

Best answer! She wants u so let her do the work for a change. U Just have to make her jealous enough to want to kill u

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Wolgrace:

Confirm!! Chop knuckle jare.

Bye-bye to sisi-ness and welcome to men's crib. Leave the ball in her court and gently flow with your new girl with your front and back eyes open...

What drink can I offer you? Let's toast... Lolz

Origin Bitters grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by dpassion8(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2020
op if i follow her tell u say u are more confused than the word confusion..e go b like say i dey side her... but truth b told u dont know whatvu really want..

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already have someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
Let me sing a Christian song for you;
Move on...move on... don't be tired...my saviour understands...it shall be well...

5 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by TGMISKY(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
OP just leave her alone. Na this kind lady dey slap man for engagement party

5 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Origin Bitters grin

Haaa! Seniorman, I'm not a member o. Na gentlemen crib I belong to. Cup of cheers with soft wine!

Enjoy your day bro!
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Elimon(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Wow! I agree with you to some extent.
I think she really want to see the seriousness in me because her best friend have talked to me about her. That if I'm really serious that I will have her. But that's killing me...what kind of seriousness again...I have tried
Ova if your seriousness isn't working start being unserious then
Some girls only like the girls when they let go of them,so she may be the same girl...but buy a large portion...the bani like you...but just talk to her...no matter the answer...mind your business and continue your life with others...if she wants you...she has to say it...make her say it

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by ashawopikin(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

She is dying for you but because of pride she won't accept

I won't say a word
naija women are always confused, na DAT pride go kill her

don't say a word grin

8 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kennyflames(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Henry22:
Jealousy and pride kill her dia......op rock on abeg.
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kecee99(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
sanesta:
like it's the best thing to do undecided
Before nkor undecided
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by baralatie(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
advice:
Run away from toxic relationships. they look like love but they are toxic to your health when the toxins enter your blood stream.
beware

12 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
baralatie:
advice:
Run away from toxic relationships. they look like love but they are toxic to your health when the toxins enter your blood stream.
beware
Thanks bro
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Uyi168: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by HolyTitus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ogbanje green light
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
You had the bet?
How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Since she said she already has a man in her life, then let her be and leave her to be angry with you, that should not be your business.

10 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
misreal:
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.

You get sense pass Buhari and Unai Emery

5 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Peezol: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ori e ni oopee angry
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Kennitrust(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Then, don't mind her
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by emerged01(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
You truly a confused man

6 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by realstars: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jealousy is the root of all hatred,
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by healthserve(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
witches name their way to have you where they imagine you to be.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by haleymoon: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Move on with your life, don't be captive to any woman. This reminds me of a girl I had a thing for, cared for her, loved her, she understood all these, only for her to be playing too hard to get, seeking unnecessary attention,likes & mentions like some nairalanders. I decided to end it with her after all I didn't even see the colour of her underwears but who cares, I finally hooked up with a beautiful damsel who was more beautiful than her, she was in her prime of beauty. Any time this other girl sees the both of us, she resorts to bitterness, anger, resentment, her face will completely be a manifestation of hatred. I really enjoyed seeing her reaction when I was with this other one but to a certain point, I stopped, make she no use vex pour my girl acid, maybe carry knife 4get for my scrotal sac grin, I know wan appear for front page cheesy. Some women are confused, If you know what you like, go for it. She don apply all the seductive formulas to get me back, even the beg me make I come make she spread her legs up in the sky so high for me, oboi na so I bounce her ooo...

11 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Fisher007: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol why all the stress.

Give her the forbidden fruit my brother, be the serpent. Let Adam take is position.

Don't you know forbidden fruit/ things are the sweetest. Don't let social norm hold you down.

Her mind and conscious will always think about you for life even if she marrys the other guy. After all she is never truly yours or his. It is a turn by turn thing.

My fellow redpill brother understand. If you are having issues with this you need to evolve my guy.

A lady who has a boyfriend and still flirting with you ? What does that teach you? You are too emotional. You better man up and become rational or logical.

Hmm last last na turn by turn. Lmao grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by NigeriaBam: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin She dey Craz.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by alizma: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

I can relate bro.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by DropsMic(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Heheh
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Theoarhics: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
I currently have same experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.