Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (65854 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
why betting with her? To me, the girl needed some time before she will accept your request/proposal but you weren't patience enough. Meet her and the reason for her action before your colleagues.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by 989900: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
fredoooooo:
Egungun be careful na express you dey go.
Alaye you want to leave a girl that care about you and go for the one wey already get who she wan marry?
Chop ponmo i agree ,leave her to marry her bobo and you marry the one wey care about you.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Budline1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
ebby9z:
Yes. Women are manipulative. She doesn't want you yet but want to keep you to herself still and you're making it easy for her by concerning yourself more with what she wants than what you want.

Ignore her, flirt, play with other women. You asked her out and she made her decision. Don't be fooled into thinking if you try to ask her out again, she still won't reject you. That will be the end of the small shred of dignity and attraction you still hold.

Act as if she's a forgone conclusion and then if she really wants you, she'll come for you...if not bye Felicia. It's a piece of cake.

Even if she comes for him. He should just have sex with her very well and leave her. He shouldn't take that type of girl serious at all.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Rutherford2019: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
She loved you before but you acted late
Now she wants to toil with your emotions and destiny
If I am to be you I'd just start ignoring her even when her greetings..
Delete her number, start avoiding her and move on with time the feelings will fade and two of you will come back as colleagues in workplace
Life goes on

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Rutherford2019: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
You nailed it
dinachi:

You are extremely weak! I am ashamed of young men of nowadays! Very very weak specimens! Begging women everywhere instead of taking charge!
She is going to win the bet, I can bet anytime you see her, your mouth hangs open and saliva starts coming out, that's how stupid you look, and she notices how you look like a puppy when you see her. She will manipulate you until she is tired.

My friend, you are not a man, go and bow down and worship her!

Or whenever, you decided to let your manhood take charge, do the following:

1, Stop playing with her, focus on the lady you are currently with. Ignore her tantrums.
2, Since you are very weak around her and she knows it, just keep a distance from her.
3, Anytime she tries to tease you, that you will get back to her, tell her point blank if you can ever muster the courage, that she lacks what it takes to sustain the interest of a man like you. Put her on the defence.
4, Call her " my former crush", she will be exasperated by this.
5, Consistently pretend she doesn't matter anymore, for instance, if there is anything you normally do for her when you guys met, STOP doing it.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by ebby9z(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Budline1:

Even if she comes for him. He should just have sex with her very well and leave her. He shouldn't take that type of girl serious at all.

Exactly. She's a manipulative and selfish woman( how many women aren't?). The only reason she's showing any sign of affection is because she wants his attention and wants him to fawn over her. Once he succumbs and starts grovelling again, she'll kick him to the curb once again and feel good about her ability to manipulate him. Like they always say, "Men are cheap."

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Budline1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
ebby9z:

Exactly. She's a manipulative and selfish woman( how many women aren't?). The only reason she's showing any sign of affection is because she wants his attention and wants him to fawn over her. Once he succumbs and starts grovelling again, she'll kick him to the curb once again and feel good about her ability to manipulate him. Like they always say, "Men are cheap."

Exactly
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Midway2018:
does this includes ignoring her private unprofessional messages/chats? I'm in a similar situation with OP just that mine won't stop chatting me everyday, I'm at the verge of blocking her off, but it might be awkward since we see daily

You just have to do the needful
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by haleymoon: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, I don't know why this Ur comment made my day but it did. Probably cos of Ur front page comment, lol or was it cos of Ur other comment on scrotal sack. Anyways, story is similar to mine to.
But mine was that the ladies mom owned an eatery and a bar where we loved hanging out. In my younger days I never went after a woman for more than a few days. This lady I actively pursued for a whole week, she was acting Tyra Banks. I forgot to add she hates ladies accompanying us to either the eatery or the bar esp if I was there to, that's how I noticed her and started yearning her up. She once walked up to us when we were celebrating my female cousin's birthday (she came with 5 of her female friends) and asked my guy (she was close to that my guy) which one of them I was dating.
Immediately the week ended, I did a turncoat which was my usual moves. Stopped calling, stopped everything. But since we had good credit opportunity at their bar we always visited there and that didn't stop.
Usually when I visited I would seek her out if she was manning the bar that day but when I didn't do that on 2 consecutive times she knew something was amiss.
Anyways, when she finally saw my woman she almost died, as if she swallowed something that was bad for her stomach. After then I never went there to drink cos I didn't want someone to poison me.
Most ladies don't know what they want, they are neither here nor there cuz when you want to bring them here, they will say it's there they want, when it's time for there, they will say it's here, the best course of action is to leave them here and there. Don't mind my logical analysis.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by darediamond(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lawgod247:

Lol. I can't see myself jaree grin
grin oniranu!! grin grin
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by sammyesx: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
misreal:
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by heartofcity12: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Love is over rated. Have protected sex with many girls and you’ll realize that love is nothing more than mere fantasy. That girl shouldn’t be more than a cum bag to you.. You can only wife a decent one.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Yeecar(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

I thought as much
I SMH for you!
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Bobbyrobson015: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oga...I smell your sack letter around the corner if you allow yourself to Ben destracted...
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by bizzybigger: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
My suggestion is you to move on with your life

Learn how to use the right tools to create stunning images
It promises to be a great one
Link to the group below
https:///Ht13LRRJi6UDdijDSMRE2B
For more information call or message Tobi on 08167965121
https:///2348167965121

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by L1lma(f): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
If u really like ha go for ha dnt mind ha attitude she is jus forming hard to get inside of ha she loves u
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Israelinno: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guy ..that girl is just pretending,
She likes you, she said she has a man just to make you feel bad...for her to tell you ,u will return to her means shes interested in you
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by cybernaut(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why not allow the one that care for you to take charge,? Stop wasting time with someone you always have issues with which maybe unnecessary issues. Take relationship so serious and choose the serious one.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Zhahovic(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
U better ignore her!.. Women and their sick games and cravings for attention!.. U told her u want her a d she rejected u, moreso she's getting married to someone else soon.
Forget her and focus on the other girl that is showing u love... Pls life is short abeg... There is no room for pretense in this CORONA WORLD we live in now

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Midway2018:
which is?

Using your initiatives which is innate and not taught nor acquired
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by witworth(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
They are talking about a coronavirus global pandemic. You're still here talking about high school memories.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by DANNYel96: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
You're reaaaallly confused
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Owutuotuo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Humanoid01:
Don't complicate your life and risk getting sacked (I can't state the connection between this and your job, but I know there is), or being in the news for the wrong reasons. She has a fiancé, let her be. You love her, but a man can't always have what he wants, a man's gotta do what he gotta do. She's toying with your emotions, don't give her that attention.

Advice if the year!
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Roman7(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fisher007:
Lol why all the stress.

Give her the forbidden fruit my brother, be the serpent. Let Adam take is position.

Don't you know forbidden fruit/ things are the sweetest. Don't let social norm hold you down.

Her mind and conscious will always think about you for life even if she marrys the other guy. After all she is never truly yours or his. It is a turn by turn thing.

My fellow redpill brother understand. If you are having issues with this you need to evolve my guy.

A lady who has a boyfriend and still flirting with you ? What does that teach you? You are too emotional. You better man up and become rational or logical.

Hmm last last na turn by turn. Lmao grin cheesy wink

Naira marley talk am na.........Alaye calm down joor she's not your girlfriend is just ur turn.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 20, 2020
the moment a lady tell me shes seeing another man that love for her is immediately erased from my natal charts we forever stay as acquaintance,out of 16 women the 15 who tried that stunt with me could testify I'm no joke the last one wasn't even ready when we met but we've been stuck like forever.listen to your chi bro,listen to your chi.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by TempleHouse: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Most single ladies are jealous seeing a man they had known with another lady irrespective of whether they're going out with you.
It is quite natural to feel upset thinking that the lady could have been her or imagine if the present relationships she had could failed.
As soon as she realised that the relationship with your new lady blossomed, she'll get over it quickly and moved on.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Profitboss(m): 2:20am On Mar 20, 2020
miclef86:

Federal Government job

Now this confirm my thought of no seriousness in govt/civil servant work environment as compare to the corporate world!
All these can't be allowed in most corporate settings, govt work na to resume sit down n gist! No work plan, no innovative drive, no competition threat, no query no reprimand, no target drive, no performance monitoring, no appraisal. Only talk, gossip, and daily contribution Lobatan

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Sensini123(m): 3:26am On Mar 20, 2020
tongue
miclef86:

Origin Bitters grin
Make I join una? tongue
miclef86:

Origin Bitters grin
Make I join una?
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by nwokewinner1759: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2020
miclef86:

Hello are u the type looking for a confirm fixed match. yesterdays wining was a boom.
today's winning will also a be a boom if u are ready to roll with me inbox me now let's make money from bet companies today. I have 100% sure correct score fixed match.
WhatsApp 08177422263.
note.
No Loss
No No scam
No Chance of loosing
100% sure winning
Highly Fixed Match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.