Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (65850 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by dashing07(m): 1:14am On Mar 19, 2020
Ur family problem ooo last last !!!!!
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by clemmonce(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2020
misreal:
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.
I wish I could write you a cheque. You got the answer 100%.

Make the guy just move. She dey use the guy as Ego booster. She misses the booster.... no she does not want to marry you.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Lastmankc(m): 1:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Op ,you too like Toto.nah Toto go kee you there

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by sindan: 1:54am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

I thought as much

You thought as what? angry
My friend move on, don't be naive.

If you continue thoughting as much or whatever and end up with her, i guarantee, not promise but guarantee you'll regret knowing her in the first place.

Btw why don't you focus on your job at your workplace , there are lots of girls out there waiting to be loved.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by dinachi(m): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
You are extremely weak! I am ashamed of young men of nowadays! Very very weak specimens! Begging women everywhere instead of taking charge!
She is going to win the bet, I can bet anytime you see her, your mouth hangs open and saliva starts coming out, that's how stupid you look, and she notices how you look like a puppy when you see her. She will manipulate you until she is tired.

My friend, you are not a man, go and bow down and worship her!

Or whenever, you decided to let your manhood take charge, do the following:

1, Stop playing with her, focus on the lady you are currently with. Ignore her tantrums.
2, Since you are very weak around her and she knows it, just keep a distance from her.
3, Anytime she tries to tease you, that you will get back to her, tell her point blank if you can ever muster the courage, that she lacks what it takes to sustain the interest of a man like you. Put her on the defence.
4, Call her " my former crush", she will be exasperated by this.
5, Consistently pretend she doesn't matter anymore, for instance, if there is anything you normally do for her when you guys met, STOP doing it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:01am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?

one question must you marry a girl from your office
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Dagrace01(m): 2:07am On Mar 19, 2020
As a good guy that I am, I'm gonna just play with her head, if opportunity to bleep arises I'm gonna knack her, but my other girl will remain intact.
It's in women's nature to crave for attention, she want everyone in the office to see her as charming whlie u become a somewhat slave.....
Keep ignoring her in the office and outside the office press ur button, if she fall abeg knack am, if she no fall nothing spoil.
Play smart with her because that's exactly what she's doing with u, two can always play the game.
I've been in the same situation B4, infact this one shakara too much, but she go slip up into the hand of another colleague on how much she likes me, but she told that one she can't marry me cos she's engaged "me as a gentle guy just played along, got the key to her vulnerability, knack am once, and still attend her wedding 2months later.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by richie240: 2:17am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:
I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing,

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she 's d perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.
Can u be tall and short at d same time?

She calls me a confused human being,
I wish I could disagree with her.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Lawgod247:
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 2:28am On Mar 19, 2020
eni4real:
Is she related to Tinubu??

She's from a wealthy family
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by bendazum: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

You are TRULY a confused human being.

I just confirmed it. You took a bet that you were going back to her already and you are still seeking for advice? The same girl you said you don't get along with? Is it you or your colleagues that will know if you are good together? Is it them that will marry her or you? How will allow their decisions to cloud your judgement and tomorrow you open another thread on how you live as cats and dogs at home.
Besides no woman likes infidelity, you have no honour and should not marry until you get free from it.

It has gotten to the extent that your senior colleagues know you as a flirt. It should really bother you because your behavior is bad for business. Flirting with numerous co workers and breeding bad blood and jealousy within the organization thus causing friction and affecting work progress and team work etc These are among what they may not tell you. That dance you play will SOON end your job.

This time, you must NEVER call village people because you are the architect of it.

Continue. It remains very tiny tiny small.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 2:39am On Mar 19, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
Must you always go after the ladies in your place of work? I pity the owner of that establishment! You guys want to run the establishment down...
It's a federal government establishment
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Ay04z(m): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Be knacking dem codedly. Girls like a guy who girls flirt around with...
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by oneTIMEman(m): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2020
How many odd?
My man, if your odd sure pass, lemme know, lemme bet on your behalf...oyes
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by akposking(m): 2:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Lawgod247:
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Thank you.
bros u are a genus. I will advertise your business here for the sake of making me laugh so hard.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Bridget95(f): 3:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Jealousy is bad .

Buy dinner sets,glass plates and cups,jugs and mugs,ceramics and water flasks
Check my signature.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Juliearth(f): 3:23am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

Wow! I agree with you to some extent.
I think she really want to see the seriousness in me because her best friend have talked to me about her. That if I'm really serious that I will have her. But that's killing me...what kind of seriousness again...I have tried

If you know you want to keep trying with this alpha female, please do not string the other one who loves you, its best you let her go. Please!
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Juliearth(f): 3:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

She wants to see your seriousness the more in the same fold you flock together?

I remember reading a story of a guy of how he and other successful employee selected for bank job were taken round the prison before commencing work so as to make them "more serious in a serious" bank business.

Is she serious with a serious guy like you after going round about each other? Discern that first. If NOT, she wants you not but to be her sisi pet for attention to feed her feminine structure.

She has a man right? Let her eat the fruit of her word peacefully because it's her weapon to haunt you tomorrow "IF". She might remind you in the nearest future that "no be you i for marry, i regret leaving him for you."

Your third paragraph is very very apt.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by piyoo91: 3:27am On Mar 19, 2020
konkonbilo:
The gal no lie at all, you're REALLY CONFUSED angry
grin
konkonbilo:
The gal no lie at all, you're REALLY CONFUSED angry
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by tomdon(m): 3:39am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

Wow! I agree with you to some extent.
I think she really want to see the seriousness in me because her best friend have talked to me about her. That if I'm really serious that I will have her. But that's killing me...what kind of seriousness again...I have tried

Better give yourself brain. All this one you're killing yourself over, there's another guy who she's worshiping and I kid you not, she values him more than you, the guy may not even be giving her any serious attention. If you want to shoot your shot, be very patient and strategic, humble yourself to get what you want and it's for your own good, be decisive in your approach, if she says no, move on with your life and don't be an idiot cos it mustn't always be yes, but be sure that you have done your bit, maybe you need to be matured and she doesn't see you as such.
If you don't like someone and she keeps disturbing your life how will you feel?
Don't let woman be holding you to ransom cos she already sees your vulnerability and that's where ladies have better view over guys. But they're mostly miopic.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

U flirt with other girls in the office....what do expect her to say...

Its like u don’t know women......she doesn’t have anybody.....

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Xano(m): 3:58am On Mar 19, 2020
miclef86:

Interesting.

Move on and be happy with someone else.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Raymon1212: 4:04am On Mar 19, 2020
CORONAVIRUS: Arsenal To Return To Training On Tuesday After Isolation

http://giditrendz.com/coronavirus-arsenal-to-return-to-training-on-tuesday-after-isolation/
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by purefacti(m): 4:08am On Mar 19, 2020
she is a witch
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Lawgod247: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2020
akposking:
bros u are a genus. I will advertise your business here for the sake of making me laugh so hard.

Lol. Thanks a lot boss. The hustle must go on grin
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Lawgod247: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2020
StarFist:
Mad man... Hahahahabab

cheesy what to do na? Lol

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by RubitanLeanon: 4:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Well, I am also a girl, if you truly love her? "https://poolservicelancaster.org/" You should have to move on and continue your journey of being you alone. In the first place, she let you go and have another man. Let her be. Just let her be. You can find a better woman than her that truly deserves you and your love. If I were you, just MOVE ON! If you do not want to make things complicated.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2020
undecided Bleep her fast and watch her humble like a zombie
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kingjrofficial(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

She is dying for you but because of pride she won't accept

I won't say a word
this Cristiano Ronaldo fan cool
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by ymarts: 5:12am On Mar 19, 2020
angry angry
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Brunicekid(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

I won't say a word
Really true.
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by stormborn28(m): 5:18am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
Na their life be that

I won't say a word
you have said it all...

Very useless lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.