Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? (9965 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by mrpaedo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
I am not judging him,I am employing him to quit judging other redpillers...they are lots of foolish ladies he ought to bash but will rather bash his fellow redpillers for simply talking/debating with ladies
You aren't trying to 'employ' him to do anything.You are just trying to control him.That is a female tactic.Trying to control overly masculine men.Methinks you need more testosterone in your body cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Omar09(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
you are right,its mostly church rats with no penny to their name that sham. One buffoon p.etyprincess that looks so bland and hungry broke sham guys and lies she dates a polish guy. I have had ladies that scream" say no to broke boys " send PMs asking me for money....most people condemn what they are in real life.

I get it when ladies scream “GO AND MAKE MONEY”! I mean money is what they are after and what they stand to gain in a relationship, but boys screaming it, I don't get it. Boys feel with money they can handle women's shit!

But the TRUTH is, if you can't handle women's shit when you've got no cash aka broke, you cant when you get rich. You'd be seen as a money bag!

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
You aren't trying to 'employ' him to do anything.You are just trying to control him.That is a female tactic.Trying to control overly masculine men.Methinks you need more testosterone in your body cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
Hogwash you just typed.
He is trying to control men and bully them. You can ass lick him for what I care.

Inject more testorone to those that follow ladies and send them PMs yet come online to call other redpillers SIMPs. Inject it into yourself for butt licking him

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by sexylassie2(f): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ndithi, you're supposedly feeling some type of way when these Nigerian women are broke-shaming men because you're not accustomed to it, ne? Virgin-shaming & ageism are also not common amongst the men in Southern Africa (just like broke-shaming is very rare for Southern African women), yet you have no problem engaging in it apha, day in/day out. That's why I asked you how many South African or Southern African men do you know that are this childish & say the derogatory things (about women) we read about here on a daily basis. If uyahlabeka when the women here call men broke, jobless etc, it should also puzzle you when the men say certain things because that's not a daily occurrence where you're from, but nee, you jump right in. Uyang'thola, oga?

yeka isidenge
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

I get it when ladies scream “GO AND MAKE MONEY”! I mean money is what they are after and what they stand to gain in a relationship, but boys screaming it, I don't get it. Boys feel with money they can handle women's shit!

But the TRUTH is, if you can't handle women's shit when you've got no cash aka broke, you cant when you get rich. You'd be seen as a money bag!
Don't show ladies money when you approach them,thats like telling them of your Achilles heels
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Omar09(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:

Don't show ladies money when you approach them,thats like telling them of your Achilles heels

I have this written all over my head. In fact it is where my heart is supposed to be as I don't have any heart.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

shiya isiwula

Come again? I don't think that's correct lol.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by mrpaedo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:

Hogwash you just typed.
He is trying to control men and bully them. You can ass lick him for what I care.

Inject more testorone to those that follow ladies and send them PMs yet come online to call other redpillers SIMPs. Inject it into yourself for butt licking him
I would rather asslick a man like him who speaks his mind raw and uncut than a ladyboy like you who needs a monthly supply of Always sanitary pads cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by sexylassie2(f): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Come again? I don't think that's correct lol.

i think this should be

yeka isidenge grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

i think this should be

yeka isidenge grin

Looooool lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by DenreleDave(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

This is what them wannabes here do not understand, they think saying all manner of bs about ladies is their right and well justified, probably the imaginary pill they are swallowing makes them hallucinate.

Aunty u seem frustrated... Why are crying over guys matter grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
I would rather asslick a man like him who speaks his mind raw and uncut than a ladyboy like you who needs a monthly supply of Always sanitary pads cool
that is funny,at least you will get some likes...

I doubt if you can afford to purchase one pad

You will gain recognition and approval amongst redpillers,so kindly fu©k off

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by mrpaedo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
that is funny,at least you will get some likes...

I doubt if you can afford to purchase one pad

You will gain recognition and approval amongst redpillers,so kindly fu©k off
You are breaking my heart arthur and I was just starting to like you cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
The problem is you guys think the war is always against the Women! You are so loyal to the "Brotherhood" that you do not realize the underlying competition, jealousy, wickedness,pull down, backstabbing and evil your fellow men could do to you. Women understand and watch out for these among themselves and you will hardly see them fall victims orchestrated by their kinds. Lol.

The truth is in Man's philosophy,there is no one as worthless as a broke Man. A broke Man feels helpless, hindered, limited and useless. Being broke is a situation no Man prays for because of it negative impact in his total being. Now who else will understand this state if not Men themselves? And who knows the effect of being called broke if not Men? Ladies only broke shame guys because guys help them understand how powerful it is. Men broke shame men to ruin each other's esteem.

I know some loyal idiots to the Brotherhood will quote this to say I intend to turn men against one another... Lol don't worry I won't be vexed, that's the limit to their understanding.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
You are breaking my heart arthur and I was just starting to like you cry
Guy fu¢k off my mentions,I am done with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by GreatResearcher: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
O boy i must tell you I've saved alot.. i remember back then in 2011.. i used to make 40k a month.. i gave 7k every month for hair, always bought some things for her.. we go out, give her some money, last last my my money go remain 10k.. just like after 10days into the new month...

I remember once paid for a business for a babe which was a total disaster.. but praise god i swallowed the redpill tnrough the help of feminism... i don't have to worry about taking care of anyone.. if i buy something.. i buy just one not 2...and thats why I'm never getting married...

Whats your experience..

Ubunja , Martinez39s
Not being in a serious relationship has made me spend money recklessly. Sometimes I pay through the nose to get my sexual fantasies actualized. I know what I coughed out for an anal sex.

To me, the best is to get married and start having responsibilities.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by sexylassie2(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ariza:
The problem is you guys think the war is always against the Women! You are so loyal to the "Brotherhood" that you do not realize the underlying competition, jealousy, wickedness,pull down, backstabbing and evil your fellow men could do to you. Women understand and watch out for these among themselves and you will hardly see them fall victims orchestrated by their kinds. Lol.

The truth is in Man's philosophy,there is no one as worthless as a broke Man. A broke Man feels helpless, hindered, limited and useless. Being broke is a situation no Man prays for because of it negative impact in his total being. Now who else will understand this state if not Men themselves? And who knows the effect of being called broke if not Men? Ladies only broke shame guys because guys help them understand how powerful it is. Men broke shame men to ruin each other's esteem.

I know some loyal idiots to the Brotherhood will quote this to say I intend to turn men against one another... Lol don't worry I won't be vexed, that's the limit to their understanding.grin grin

preach ooh, make them hear at the end of the day, their fellow men will be the one to destroy and demoralise them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

preach ooh, make them hear at the end of the day, their fellow men will be the one to destroy and demoralise them.
Lol.... Those words wrong ooo. Demoralise and destroy kwa? grin
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Not being in a serious relationship has made me spend money recklessly. Sometimes I pay through the nose to get my sexual fantasies actualized. I know what I coughed out for an anal sex.

you pay for sex when they are ladies to give it for free?
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
GreatResearcher:

You will never learn.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by GreatResearcher: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
you pay for sex when they are ladies to give it for free?

Free things are not good.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by GreatResearcher: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ariza:
You will never learn.
I've learned o bro.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by AfroKnight: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
SassyGem101:
Bull crap.

Why are you not happy for him? angry

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Aunty u seem frustrated... Why are crying over guys matter grin

Learn how to be a man, own it, and be proud of it, instead of claiming to be a female, who knows, we can converse, until then, avoid this moniker.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
GreatResearcher:

so.... how did you land in the shittiest marriage?
maybe your constant thirst for marriage is the reason for your marital problems? is it only when you're married that you condition yourself to be responsible for things? you mean single men do not have responsibilities?
a bachelor living in peace is healthier and happier than most married men in this country today. hope you know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by DenreleDave(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Learn how to be a man, own it, and be proud of it, instead of claiming to be a female, who knows, we can converse, until then, avoid this moniker.

O Pele tie.. Converse ko, reverse ni grin
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

O Pele tie.. Converse ko, reverse ni grin

You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
I was wondering when it was going to occur to you that you're wasting your time on haters.

Anyone that doesnt agree with their bs is simply a hater, why am I not surprised, you can always say this directly to me by quoting me, I certainly won't bite.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by DenreleDave(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

You will be fine.
Ore e.. Omo ase
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
Why do you care?Let a nigga be cool

What is your own? You are obviously him, using your alternate lmao, are you ashamed of owning your bs? Why run scared to your alternate? What a classic simpleton you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls / My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.