Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? (9973 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Korllami007:

They always believe that the woman their dating and will soon get married to is different from other women because they see no sign of the woman misbehaving, so the woman will be on her best behavior till the rest of her life.

They have been blinded by love.

The NAWALT crew! Lol

They always learn the hard way!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:
what stops the men from signing a prenup? I guess Trump did so with his wife.

A moniker,casalinda ranted for weeks of her genuine love for a wealthy dude,after proposing,the dude brought a prenup...the girl started to feel uncomfy and open a thread complaining.

Men are their own problems,that is why I rarely blame ladies,who go see free food no chop?
Or is it great researcher that was dealt with heavily by a lady? Still talking about marriage in less than a year and paying for sex people get for free?

Please stop preaching red pill till all my kid sisters are married,they most milk foolish men first
Kennedyiheme02, don't listen to this prenup bullshit. Prenups are nothing but glorified toilet papers in the western divorce courts. The judge could toss it aside for any reason and place you on alimony, and child support.

NB: Arthur21, please don't bother replying me. I will ignore 'cos I have no time and energy to go back and forth explaining the simplest things to you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skepticus:

The NAWALT crew! Lol

They always learn the hard way!
The NAWALT crew are in for a big shock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
henryobinna:
your thinking capability is questionable. Go back to my first post that you responded to read it, now come back to your last response and compare and contrast.

I don't know how you people manufacture facts

Just have a nice day abeg

tongue
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ashawopikin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skepticus:

You are well on the path of achieving much for yourself.
I was shocked I didn't know I can even have up to that amount before plus I stopped smoking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Kennedyiheme02, don't listen to this prenup bullshit. Prenups are nothing but glorified toilet papers in the western divorce courts. The judge could toss it aside for any reason and place you on alimony, and child support.

NB: Arthur21, please don't bother replying me. I will ignore 'cos I have no time and energy to go back and forth explaining the simplest things to you. smiley
So you could not correct me or offer a rebuttal without being rude? You raise up dust then flee away? Why then can't you avoid "SIMPs" and "manginas" like me as you and other online demigods have classified me and others males that may not agree with you 100% on every thing?
The aim here is to elevate men's right,if we all share that common goal then why judging me? Avoid my moniker all-knowing Martinez that understands all things

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by emmaodet: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:

so poor men end up lowering their taste and marrying single mothers because they can't get single women?

While single mothers are ready to support the poor man by shouldering up to 70% of the family finances because they can't get rich men?

Then why is the poor man looking for a job instead of making marriage to a single mother his business? If the single mother is ready to play breadwinner then the poor man has to evolve his role to survive.
He will still look for job bcus most single women are not rich, just managing to take care of the family.
Though, it is easier to get cheap jobs like bakery worker, poultry attendant, filling station,private school teacher, brick laying etc than for a single mom to get married.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
the simp men that created those laws are just killing men... how do you explain a guy catching his wife in the bedroom with another man.. they divorced.. he had to forfeit his house.. he was paying morgage for.... he still continued paying mortgage anyway even though ge doesn't own it anymore... 3 of his 4 kids aren't his but he still paid child support... lol.... american women are greek gifts, they'll bring you down... thats why the men dont get married again...
Men are the ones destroying themselves,the other day the issue of raping of men came up,guess who were those claiming men can't be raped? Mostly men!guess who were those screaming men should be lucky they are raped?mostly men!

When busola D kolo came up with rape claims were men not part of those that were saying "I stand with bukola" without the court of law verdict?
Even if they aren't redpillers at least they should be men rights activists...

I however don't blame men,the world is portraying masculinity as something evil and toxic so they are scared of their nature,they uphold the definition of a real man set up by the society in other to be seen as gentle men. But guess what? No matter what you do for ladies,they can never be satisfied,even if you turn effeminate and cook soups,they will find something to accuse you of oppression!
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:

Men are the ones destroying themselves,the other day the issue of raping of men came up,guess who were those claiming men can't be raped? Mostly men!guess who were those screaming men should be lucky they are raped?mostly men!

When busola D kolo came up with rape claims were men not part of those that were saying "I stand with bukola" without the court of law verdict?

I however don't blame men,the world is portraying masculinity as something evil and toxic so they are scared of their nature,they uphold the definition of a real man set up by the society in other to be seen as gentle men. But guess what? No matter what you do for ladies,they can never be satisfied,even if you turn effeminate and cook soups,they will find something to accuse you of oppression!
yeah women are spoilt brats... they are so spilt they celebrate everything hashtag #bodyposity, #shortgirlsrock #fatgirlsrock #strongwoman # i am strong because i bleed... #i breast feed my baby, i recieve pain, i am strong... #nomakeupday.. #small boobs matter #stretch mark body positivity #flat chest matters... very silly spoilt brats...social media is womens destruction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

lol never knew it could be waved off.. what kinda disastrous era of weak men are we in?.. in the days of american godfathers like Abraham lincoln, no woman tries that rubbish....

Thats why people of olden days will tell you a womans place is in the kitchen... i read an old scroll from i think persian mythology... a part of it says... if you give a woman power, she'll destroy you both.... we see all these laws and say its archaic.. its actually not.. it's a truth that is ageless and everlasting... we are so civilized we believe we don't need old knowledge
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:

thats why i said its simp men that are causing problems.. believe it or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
me have got a growing business already cuz i can't be sponsoring another pesin pikin.

Bleep clean hoes...whenever u need pucci

dont let any cheap babe use ur money for herself n her family for no reason(fvckFakeRelationships)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol never knew it could be waved off.. what kinda disastrous era of weak men are we in?.. in the days of american godfathers like Abraham lincoln, no woman tries that rubbish....
It's common knowledge that prenups are glorified toilet papers. A basketball player in America (I can't remember the name but you can google him) signed three papers for his prenup but the judge waved it aside and placed him on alimony and child support. Go and ask anyone over there; they will tell you that prenups are glorified toilet papers of the divorce courts.

Thats why people of olden days will tell you a womans place is in the kitchen... i read an old scroll from i think persian mythology... a part of it says... if you give a woman power, she'll destroy you both.... we see all these laws and say its archaic.. its actually not.. it's a truth that is ageless and everlasting... we are so civilized we believe we don't need old knowledge
The truth is that redpill knowledge on female nature are not new. These truths were even known thousands of years ago. In fact our distant forefathers will laugh at you if you told them you wanted to marry for love. They didn't do love. Romantic love is a relatively recent human invention that has captured many minds. It's just that the present world we live is blue pilled, and feminists, the media, and white knights have all successfully distorted history and convinced us that our forefathers were misogynists who hated women. Little do people know that our forefathers were masculine men that understood women and knew how to handle them.

• If you ask feminists in America how men were misogynistic in the past, they will quickly mention how men didn't allow women to vote. What they don't tell you is that voting was restricted to the ruling class, and many men couldn't vote too.
• Nigerian feminists might point our that women in the past were left out of inheritance due to misogyny and sexism. What they failed to mention was that since men had the burden to be breadwinners and protectors, men were empowered with the whole inheritance so they could provide for their families. Women were left out because their husbands (who, possibly, also solely inherited properties, money, and lands, and made his own money) would take care of them.
• What about men going to school while women stayed at home as they learned to be good wives and housekeepers? Feminists act like this male positon, then, were made out of misogyny and sexism. They failed to tell us that the reason men were made to go to school and hold jobs wasn't because of sexism. It was because these were thought to give men the means to provide for their family. Society saw men as workhorses for their families and empowered them to serve as proper workhorses. The women? They were seen as housekeepers who would provided for by their husbands. Housekeeping doesn't require sound education so women stayed at home and were groomed to be housekeepers. These were gender roles not sexism. It's now okay if feminists don't want these roles but they shouldn't lie that it's slavery and sexism and that men didn't have their burdens too.

I could say more but I will reserve them for a topic i will soon create.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's common knowledge that prenups are glorified toilet papers. A basketball player in America (I can't remember the name but you can google him) signed three papers for his prenup but the judge waved it aside and placed him on alimony and child support. Go and ask anyone over there; they will tell you that prenups are glorified toilet papers of the divorce courts.

The truth is that redpill knowledge on female nature are not new. These truths were even known thousands of years ago. In fact our distant forefathers will laugh at you if you told them you wanted to marry for love. They didn't do love. Romantic love is a relatively recent human invention that has captured many minds. It's just that the present world we live is blue pilled, and feminists, the media, and white knights have all successfully distorted history and convinced us that our forefathers were misogynists who hated women. Little do people know that our forefathers were masculine men that understood women and knew how to handle them.

• If you ask feminists in America how men were misogynistic in the past, they will quickly mention how men didn't allow women to vote. What they don't tell you is that voting was restricted to the ruling class, and many men couldn't vote too.
• Nigerian feminists might point our that women in the past were left out of inheritance due to misogyny and sexism. What they failed to mention was that since men had the burden to be breadwinners and protectors, men were empowered with the whole inheritance so they could provide for their families. Women were left out because their husbands (who, possibly, also solely inherited properties, money, and lands, and made his own money) would take care of them.
• What about men going to school while women stayed at home as they learned to be good wives and housekeepers? Feminists act this male positon, then, were made out of misogyny and sexism. They failed to tell us that the reason men were made to go to school and hold jobs wasn't because of sexism. It was because these were thought to give men the means to provide for their family. Society saw men as workhorses for their families and empowered them to serve as proper workhorses. The women? They were seen as housekeepers who would provided for by their husbands. Housekeeping doesn't require sound education so women stayed at home and were groomed to be housekeepers. These were gender roles not sexism. It's now okay if feminists don't want these roles but they shouldn't lie that it's slavery and sexism and that men didn't have their burdens too.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet
as cliché as it may sound, Romantic love was actually invented by the Romans. Not too long ago. However, In the old old days a man and a woman married for reasons other than love. And love followed later when the couple grew to know each other and love each other later on.

That's why I tell guys, leave love for women. Let women chase the fantasy of romance. Chase the Power. Because that's really how you live carefree in today's world.

And of course prenups are a waste of time and can be neutralised. Actually many legal documents in the West can be neutralised by a judge. Even your own Will can be contested after you die. Its all fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by IHate9jerianss(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
as cliché as it may sound, Romantic love was actually invented by the Romans Not too long ago. However, In the old old days a man and a woman married for reasons other than love. And love followed later when the couple grew to know each other and love each other later on.

That's why I tell guys, leave love for women. Let women chase the fantasy of romance. Chase the Power. Because that's really how you live carefree in today's world.

And of course prenups are a waste of time and can be neutralised. Actually many legal documents in the West can be neutralised by a judge. Even your own Will can be contested after you die. Its all fvcked up.
Romance and love are different but they are both linked with the term Romanticism which was created in the 18th century by European poets and artists.The 5 minutes 27seconds video below explains the concept in more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltM5qYn25w&t=17s

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by GreatResearcher: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

• What about men going to school while women stayed at home as they learned to be good wives and housekeepers? Feminists act like this male positon, then, were made out of misogyny and sexism. They failed to tell us that the reason men were made to go to school and hold jobs wasn't because of sexism. It was because these were thought to give men the means to provide for their family. Society saw men as workhorses for their families and empowered them to serve as proper workhorses. The women? They were seen as housekeepers who would provided for by their husbands. Housekeeping doesn't require sound education so women stayed at home and were groomed to be housekeepers. These were gender roles not sexism. It's now okay if feminists don't want these roles but they shouldn't lie that it's slavery and sexism and that men didn't have their burdens too.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet
Ubunja:
as cliché as it may sound, Romantic love was actually invented by the Romans. Not too long ago. However, In the old old days a man and a woman married for reasons other than love. And love followed later when the couple grew to know each other and love each other later on.
Ishilove
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet
thanks for the insight.. i always said love is for weak men... if you check it.. the only thing i want when i see a woman is sex.... I've never loved a woman in my life.. except my mother.. its impossible for a man with alot of testosterone to love, you can only be diligent to a woman, probably marry her.. that's why women till this day dont understand why men sleep with alot I women even when they are married... the idea feminists have that says we're equal is a big lie... men and women aee built differently... you cant take the same life part i choose as a woman...
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Ishilõve
why are you calling her here?
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by GreatResearcher: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
why are you calling her here?
I need to really understand the prenup if it works in Nigeria
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Omar09(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet

This is the unclothed truth.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by COOL10(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I know you can do better than this. Don't make the intellectual error of conflating ideas with which you don't agree with hate and shaming. I expect you get your facts right.

(1) Redpill men on this forum do not insult or hate non-virgin/evening newspaper/olosho/single mom. All we have ever done is give reasons why we would never consider these set of women for dating/marriage. My mum is a single mum, and the mother of Ubunja's child is a single mum as well; so it's unlikely that we would be the ones to hate and disparage single mothers. We just say the truth without bias and sentiments. If people don't like our reasons for not wanting to date/marry these set of women (or they want to pretend that we haven't given any reasons), they can either counter our points logically or they could ignore us instead of deliberately and cunningly misrepresenting our views as hatred, discrimination, disparagement, and insults towards these set of women. You can't say the same about broke shaming as inappropriately used as a rebuttal and comeback by dull emotional Nigerians during an argument.

(2) You will hardly see Ubunja, Martinez39s, Omar09, AstroG, etc use a woman's non-virgin/evening newspaper/olosho/single mom status to insult her when she says ideas that we don't like or agree with instead of logically countering her points. You will never see us launch an ad hominem using the status of these women to win an argument. Michellekabod2 had a bitter clash with me before she stopped talking to me. She even went against her supposed principle to insinuate all sorts of belittling things about me but I never used her single-mom status as an insult against her in coming back at her. You can't say the same about broke shaming as inappropriately used as a rebuttal and comeback by dull emotional Nigerians during an argument.

(3) I have repeatedly said on this forum that I have no problem with a woman choosing to be a non-virgin/evening newspaper/olosho/single mom. It's her right and freedom. Also, I, just like other men, have the right to disregard them in the dating market, and I am at liberty to express openly why I don't want them as my significant other. Not wanting to marry a non-virgin/newspaper/olosho/single mom is not bigotry and hatred, it's simply called preference (which I am entitled to). If not marrying any of these women is discrimination and hatred, then women not marrying broke men is discrimination and hatred.

(4) The phrase "evening newspaper" is not an insult. The phrase refers to the natural biological fate of every woman. At a point in time, everyone women (including our mothers and sisters) will become an evening newspaper. An evening newspaper is just a woman who has passed her period of sexual attractiveness. If we redpill men don't want an evening newspapers, can you blame us? Can you say we are full of hatred?

So, CAPSLOCKED, hope I have put you in the proper perspective. grin

End of discussion. wink
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by fattprince(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
I remember reading an article on BBC stating how landlords in Lagos demand rent of up to a year in advance from their tenants. I was stunned. Is that really happening?
You kidding right. It was once 2 years in advance. Before the govt forcefully reduced it to a year. Have you heard of agreement and commission? Yeah you pay for that too
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
fattprince:

You kidding right. It was once 2 years in advance. Before the govt forcefully reduced it to a year. Have you heard of agreement and commission? Yeah you pay for that too
it's fvcked up though. Money is really worshipped that side.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by emmaodet: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet

Hmmmmmmm
You are so on point bro.
I got to realise later that Love is not really enough for a relationship or marriage and most times, women don't marry because of Love.
That is why i said on a thread before that most men settle for far far too less in a relationship. Far less.
I am busy now but will talk more later.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by hahn(m): 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
ubunja:
it's fvcked up though. Money is really worshipped that side.

Understatement

Money is God here
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
hahn:
Understatement

Money is God here
Even in our churches and mosques. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by hahn(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Even Especially in our churches and mosques. grin grin grin

Fixed wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / About Dreams / What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.