Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? (9955 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
that aside,our argument was only in respect to slut shaming. How about simp shaming? Do you and/or cohort simp sham men in arguments? Some people said the excuse for shaming ladies is that non virginity is permanent. Is simp-hood permanent?so why still simp shaming since a simp can turn redpilled?
I don't have the energy to go back and forth with you, and explaining the simplest stuffs, especially with a fellow that isn't straightforward. Believe and think what you want while I believe and think what I have. Case closed. wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Well, no point going back and forth. Have a nice day.
I was wondering when it was going to occur to you that you're wasting your time on haters.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:

Between a guy getting a job and a single mother getting married, which one has a realistic chance of happening?

That's why I'm saying you're veering away from logic.

It's funny though.

I've noticed that some guys on this forum would always quote the monikers of several manginas and pûssy worshippers, including the character you mentioned when making a post or comment involving the red-pill. Only you and Martinez39 often get to be mentioned with these manginas. You'd hardly see them mention other active redpillers like Kennedy, Omar, Pansophist etc

In the end, they come simping and diverting the purpose of the thread with their strawman bullshît

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
aaah cool so you plan on staying single forever?
.. thats my plan.. gonna buy a big house.. fill it up with arcade games, videos games, a big t.v. to stream football matches.. a bar aswell lool

Goals!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Martinez39s(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
reminds me of that Meme where a guy is asking his sister why she always has money and his sister explains that He has a GF but She has a BF.

Point being that in relationships money always flow from guy to girl. So, no girl, money will be saved.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Skepticus:

It's funny though.

I've noticed that some guys on this forum would always quote the monikers of several manginas and pûssy worshippers, including the character you mentioned when making a post or comment involving the red-pill. Only you and Martinez39 often get to be mentioned with these manginas. You'd hardly see them mention other active redpillers like Kennedy, Omar, Pansophist etc

In the end, they come simping and diverting the purpose of the thread with their strawman bullshît
it's hilarious. It's always ubunja and Martinez39 in the firing line.

That's who gives them nightmares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin
yep that's the one my dear Sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
a broke guy can get a job tomorrow.

A hymen is never going to reappear. A single mother's child is never going to disappear. Let's debate with logic not emotions.

Lol, you're such a hypocrite. You're supposedly shocked by the amount of broke-shaming on this platform, stating that it's not as prevalent on the other sites you've visited. It's like you're not aware how much of your own thinking is starting to mirror that of these immature & rètarded Nigerian men on this particular platform. A chameleon of note! How many South African men do you know that are ageists, indulge in virgin-shaming etc? You, my friend, might as well start wearing an agbada & start calling yourself Tolex grin Lomkhuba nathi asiwazi on these parts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Jaqenhghar: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

for the records, I have never been shamed by females on this forum. let's not blame women today.
every blessed day, it is the dullard unintelligent men that tell me about money everyday. when ever they don't like my points, they talk about money.

when they disagree with my atheism, they tell me I am angry at God because I have no money. these men don't even know me. but you see, they believe their money (visible and invisible) is superior than everything, and everyone, including random people on the internet. They believe if they have money, nothing else should count, not even intelligence. nothing.

unfortunately, throughout the years, they have engineered women and teenagers to reason like that too. so they should take the blame. whenever women broke shame you on any thread, countless men (including the poorest of men) are on other threads shaming their fellow men. so it goes round, you see.
Funny enough if you give them money nothing will change because they are dull women go still chop the money run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you're such a hypocrite. You're supposedly shocked by the amount of broke-shaming on this platform, stating that it's not as prevalent on the other sites you've visited. It's like you're not aware how much of your own thinking is starting to mirror that of these immature Nigerian men on this particular platform. A chameleon of note! How many South African men do you know that are ageists, indulge in virgin-shaming etc? You, my friend, might as well start wearing an agbada & start calling yourself Tolex grin Lomkhuba thina asiwazi on these parts.
isn't this what I'm saying kante? That in these parts we don't do slutshaming? Yonke lenyakanyaka ayikho.

Now come again on that part about ageism and virgin-shaming? Khona engingakutholi kahle.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
I don't have the energy to go back and forth with you, and explaining the simplest stuffs, especially with a fellow that isn't straightforward. Believe and think what you want while I believe and think what I have. Case closed. wink
where are your balls? You have shoved the towel,anyway I love the fact you conceeded your coy and timidity even when I didnt bite you. Having intellectual discourse is not your thing..most questions I asked were dodged,you skillfully ignored questions I asked

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Funny enough if you give them money nothing will change because they are dull women go still chop the money run
lol guys keep adding fuel to the fires.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
isn't this what I'm saying kante? That in these parts we don't do slutshaming? Yonke lenyakanyaka ayikho.

Now come again on that part about ageism and virgin-shaming? Khona engingakutholi kahle.

And yet you have no issue echoing their sentiments when it comes to shaming women.

Icacile. Go read again.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Skepticus:

It's funny though.

you are always bothered about manginas and kitten worshippers,offer a rebuttal or hold your peace...is it that hard?offline you may be a lady's doormat

You always launch attack on males within the red pill and place hierarchy amongst them questioning their identity as redpillers....such things kill movements because a lot of adherent will feel caged or restricted from being themselves and walk out .Redpillers are not monoliths. There should not be division amongst redpillers else you become carricature to women.

Thats what is killing feminism,some members bully others into dropping their gender roles and call housewives weaklings,so they grow presently and leave the movement to earn their freedom

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

And yet you have no issue echoing their sentiments when it comes to shaming women.

Icacile. Go read again.
ayicacanga. That's why I want you to rephrase.
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
ayicacanga. That's why I want you rephrase.

Ndithi, you're supposedly feeling some type of way when these Nigerian women are broke-shaming men because you're not accustomed to it, ne? Virgin-shaming & ageism are also not common amongst the men in Southern Africa (just like broke-shaming is very rare for Southern African women), yet you have no problem engaging in it apha, day in/day out. That's why I asked you how many South African or Southern African men do you know that are this childish & say the derogatory things (about women) we read about here on a daily basis. If uyahlabeka when the women here call men broke, jobless etc, it should also puzzle you when the men say certain things because that's not a daily occurrence where you're from, but nee, you jump right in. Uyang'thola, oga?
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Skepticus: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Martinez39s:

U really get time ooo...

I read your back and forth with all those you mentioned (criticizing) and I couldn't pick anything sensible in their response to you.

Make your replies short, often sarcasms and know when to ignore. Don't even announce it.

Stop giving undue attention to stupid people who already have their mind fixed against your ideology. I only mention red pillers and ignore the trolls and other simping fools who mention me. E get why. It saves my mental energy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Skepticus:

U really get time ooo...

I read your back and forth with all those you mentioned (criticizing) and I couldn't pick anything sensible in their response to you.

Make your replies short, often sarcasms and know when to ignore. Don't even announce it.

Stop giving undue attention to stupid people who already have their mind fixed against your ideology. I only mention red pillers and ignore the trolls and other simping fools who mention me. E get why. It saves my mental energy.
Your arrogance and egocentrism will take you no where,even Ubunja can not be this bigoted that is why I respect him to some extent.

You call people kitten worshippers and manginas yet about 100% of those you follow are females..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:

Your arrogance and egocentrism will take you no where,even Ubunja can not be this bigoted that is why I respect him to some extent.

You call people kitten worshippers and manginas yet about 100% of those you follow are females..
ahahaha hahahaha

Busted!!!

I was going to call the dude out until I saw this! grin . All these pseudo alpha nonentities littering this section! Fake ass men-wh.ore everywhere! grin

Kid is following over 245 ladies out of 250 and still has audacity to type trash. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by mrpaedo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:

Why 'follow shaming'? Can't a man follow women on nairaland in peace?Pretend to be their friend,invite them to his house,strangle them ,chop their bodies into pieces,put the body parts in a bag and throw them into a river anymore? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
The boy is an incel. The energy with which he talks down on women here daily is unmatched. It's clear he loves women, and possibly angry at the fact that he can't have one for himself. Well, I made peace with the fact that a woman could cheat on me, but I don't hate them. I'm not that guy who would come on nairaland abusing them daily. I just have fun with them. Life is not that hard.
Arthur21:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
Why 'follow shaming'? Can't a man follow women on nairaland in peace?Pretend to be their friend,invite them to his house,strangle them ,chop their bodies into pieces,put the body parts in a bag and throw them into a river anymore? grin grin
why does he sham other redpillers that talk to ladies?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Kennedyiheme02: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:

alot of women hate trump.. yet 52% of american women voted for him... there are more women who voted for trump than hilary clinton grin

Thata why u cant understand them.. since you're vigorously fighting for them

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by mrpaedo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
cool
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by mrpaedo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Arthur21:
why does he sham other redpillers that talk to ladies?
Why do you care?Let a nigga be cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Omar09(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

for the records, I have never been shamed by females on this forum. let's not blame women today.
every blessed day, it is the dullard unintelligent men that tell me about money everyday. when ever they don't like my points, they talk about money.

when they disagree with my atheism, they tell me I am angry at God because I have no money. these men don't even know me. but you see, they believe their money (visible and invisible) is superior than everything, and everyone, including random people on the internet. They believe if they have money, nothing else should count, not even intelligence. nothing.

unfortunately, throughout the years, they have engineered women and teenagers to reason like that too. so they should take the blame. whenever women broke shame you on any thread, countless men (including the poorest of men) are on other threads shaming their fellow men. so it goes round, you see.

Tbh I have never been broke shamed on here.. Just that a few had called me jobless... The part you said about guys broke shaming their fellow guys, you can never be true enough on that one. You see a guy complain about a little issue he's having in his relationship, next thing you hear is “make money”. You hear a dude talk about something happening in his office you'd still hear these words “GO AND MAKE MONEY”. Why? Then they go ahead to blame women for broke shaming them. True some unintelligent piece of crap of a woman has and is still using the line “Make MONEY” tho very subtly when they're loosing out in ana argument and looking stupid. But whoever is told so shouldn't even bother himself on those words because whether it came from men or women, they're all losers!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
alot of women hate trump.. yet 52% of american women voted for him... there are more women who voted for trump than hilary clinton grin

Thata why u cant understand them.. since you're vigorously fighting for them
fighting for who? You think I am pro-woman? Buahahaha
Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by DeSepiero(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
O boy i must tell you I've saved alot.. i remember back then in 2011.. i used to make 40k a month.. i gave 7k every month for hair, always bought some things for her.. we go out, give her some money, last last my my money go remain 10k.. just like after 10days into the new month...

I remember once paid for a business for a babe which was a total disaster.. but praise god i swallowed the redpill tnrough the help of feminism... i don't have to worry about taking care of anyone.. if i buy something.. i buy just one not 2...and thats why I'm never getting married...

Whats your experience..

Ubunja , Martinez39s

I've been able to comfortably save up close to 120k monthly.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
"follow sham" grin cheesy grin ... Nothing Nigerians no go sham! grin grin

BTW that guy isn't an incel but a fake attention seeking wannabe. Lol the other day I saw him type "wise redpillers like me" I knew he was nothing but all 'bluffs' cheesy grin
Anyways this is Nairaland where dreams come true. grin grin .

Las Las everybody go log out and face reality!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

Tbh I have never been broke shamed on here.. Just that a few had called me jobless... The part you said about guys broke shaming their fellow guys, you can never be true enough on that one. You see a guy complain about a little issue he's having in his relationship, next thing you hear is “make money”. You hear a dude talk about something happening in his office you'd still hear these words “GO AND MAKE MONEY”. Why? Then they go ahead to blame women for broke shaming them. True some unintelligent piece of crap of a woman has and is still using the line “Make MONEY” tho very subtly when they're loosing out in ana argument and looking stupid. But whoever is told so shouldn't even bother himself on those words because whether it came from men or women, they're all losers!
you are right,its mostly church rats with no penny to their name that sham. One buffoon p.etyprincess that looks so bland and hungry broke sham guys and lies she dates a polish guy. I have had ladies that scream" say no to broke boys " send PMs asking me for money....most people condemn what they are in real life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Omar09(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:

Between a guy getting a job and a single mother getting married, which one has a realistic chance of happening?

That's why I'm saying you're veering away from logic.

I'm placing my whole money on a single mom getting married as a realistic chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrpaedo:
Why do you care?Let a nigga be cool
I am not judging him,I am employing him to quit judging other redpillers...they are lots of foolish ladies he ought to bash but will rather bash his fellow redpillers for simply talking/debating with ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You / If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.