Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA (41419 Views)

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by Chrisog: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is a hard time for the globe, this is the time we should hold back on our faith in God, trust him because only Him has the solution to this epidemic menance treating the world called Coronavirus. Let's reflect back to word of God in book of 2 Chronicles 7: 13-14: when I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain or I command locusts to devour the land, or send plague among my people, if people who call by name can humble themselves pray and ask for forgiveness of sin I will hear their pray and forgive their sins also heal their land. It' s only God that got solution to this. Let the world declare world prayer, titled "God have mercy on Humanity". I believe our solution will come soonest. For quality honey call or WhatsApp me on +2348065864843 any quantity
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bbbwings:

There is no difference undecided
Go school mba

Have common sense mba
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are dull SMH. They conduct trials first and when the drug proves effective, it is then approved for usage to treat the virus. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is dying. You just decide to support Buhari or Goodluck and then you throw your brains to bingo. The man you are supporting becomes God that cannot be criticized.

You're not just a cowboy, you're a cow in human skin. If chloroquine isn't effective why is France using it? Why did China use it? Why did nafdac advice Nigeria to use it? Or why aren't they testing other drugs like paracetamol and ampiclox?

You and sense are 2 parallel lines that can't meet. If you even know the meaning of parallel line
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
mofedamijo:

How is he using Trump to shine?? Do you understand that whatever happens, the FDA Chief will be held responsible, he needed to clear the air and make his stand, Trump doesn't work for the FDA, neither is he a Scientist, now thats a working country.......its under a trial is different from its a cure. There are so many drugs under trial, and chloroquine is one of them, biko whenever you get to a high position in life, don't let anyone speak for your office, including the President, cause at the end of the day, the blame or praises goes to YOU, shalom.

What are they waiting for? Other cou tries around the world are already using chloroquine and getting results, what is the FDA still waiting for?
Who are people in USA pressuring for action against corona? FDA chief or the President? How many press releases has the FDA made since corona struck? Did they or did they not notice good results with chloroquine?

Attention seeker
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Area4Area:
Do you know what you're talking about, don't you know that medical trials fail sometimes and this is the reason getting treatment for a particular ailment can take years because of several failed trials

It is already an open secret all around the world that chloroquine and resmevir is being used to treat corona in China so what is that? The only thing they can say is they need a clinically proven dosage. To avoid over or under dose.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
hardasan:

You're not just a cowboy, you're a cow in human skin. If chloroquine isn't effective why is France using it? Why did China use it? Why did nafdac advice Nigeria to use it? Or why aren't they testing other drugs like paracetamol and ampiclox?

You and sense are 2 parallel lines that can't meet. If you even know the meaning of parallel line
Go and buy a carton of it and drink, bororo goat. Trump was corrected, he kept quiet, it is one inconsequential goat that is crying from his third world country.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by mofedamijo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
hardasan:

What are they waiting for? Other cou tries around the world are already using chloroquine and getting results, what is the FDA still waiting for?
Who are people in USA pressuring for action against corona? FDA chief or the President? How many press releases has the FDA made since corona struck? Did they or did they not notice good results with chloroquine?

Attention seeker

olodo....
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by Xisnin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
frankmoney:
Nigerians have already started taking the drugs as a vaccine . I wonder why Nigerians are so guillible they will never understand something before swallowing it Hook line and sinker I'm very sure most of them never understood what Trump said yesterday , they just heard chloroquine and all of them started buying
They understood him perfectly.
They don't just know that Trump is an and compulsive habitual liar.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
mofedamijo:

olodo....

Oponu rada rada
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Go and buy a carton of it and drink, bororo goat. Trump was corrected, he kept quiet, it is one inconsequential goat that is crying from his third world country.

Ewure from bamenda. Inconsequential he-cow. Is chloroquine being used to treat corona virus even in Nigeria?
It's your type that will still abuse chloroquine when they get the opportunity with that your expired and segmented brain.

Fourth world inconsequential he-cow grin grin
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2020
hardasan:

Ewure from bamenda. Inconsequential he-cow. Is corona virus being used to treat corona virus even in Nigeria?
It's your type that will still abuse chloroquine when they get the opportunity with that your expired and segmented brain.

Fourth world inconsequential he-cow grin grin
What is this junkie saying?
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 4:25am On Mar 21, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What is this junkie saying?

That was cheap, quoting and modifying my comments. Tsk tsk tsk, no honour among rogues undecided
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:26am On Mar 21, 2020
hardasan:

That was cheap, quoting and modifying my comments. Tsk tsk tsk, no honour among rogues undecided
I thought you were just a junkie, but I can now see what a liar you are. You corrected it and claimed I modified your comment. grin grin
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by dfrost: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

However, with results they are seeing, they are going ahead to treat people with it hoping for success.

Not treating people, working on the case studies.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by hardasan(f): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I thought you were just a junkie, but I can now see what a liar you are. You corrected it and claimed I modified your comment. grin grin

Cheap reverse psychology, well this is my last attention, I ain't gonna reply u anymore. Now run along and be lost.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2020
hardasan:

Cheap reverse psychology, well this is my last attention, I ain't gonna reply u anymore. Now run along and be lost.
Continue to lie to yourself. You know you corrected your nonsense.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by Fattnana: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fattnana:
It's progress in the right direction. It gave a lot of relief to many people when it was announced that chloroquine can treat it

Which do you think is better to the ears:

There is no cure yet for coronavirus
or
We have found chloroquine effective in treating coronavirus, though it is still in trials

Which news do you think is better?
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by Bbbwings: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2020
This thread is a microsm of the collective stupidity of majority of Nigerians.
Go and use chloroquine na
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by edgecution(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Trump did not try to take any glory but explained to the Americans the position of things at that time. They have decided to commence treating Americans with chloroquine because of good signs they have noticed.

The FDA have not confirmed Chloroquine a cure for Covid-19 but they are going to begin treatment with it due to beliefs from their research.

The Presidency have approved them to start the treatment.

If there is cure is effective then why are people still dying.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
edgecution:

If there is cure is effective then why are people still dying.

The treatment is efficient when done before the Coronavirus disease set in. It is best at the early stage of infection. That is why massive rapid tests are critical. In America, there was slowness in testing, same for other countries. It is later they are seeing the efficacy of early massive testing.
Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by edgecution(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The treatment is efficient when done before the Coronavirus disease set in. It is best at the early stage of infection. That is why massive rapid tests are critical. In America, there was slowness in testing, same for other countries. It is later they are seeing the efficacy of early massive testing.

Trump just admitted he indeed asked people to inject disinfectant. All Nairaland Trump Defenders where are you? He said he's being sarcastic. Lol

1 Like

Re: Stephen Hahn: Chloroquine Has Not Been Approved By FDA by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2020
edgecution:

Trump just admitted he indeed asked people to inject disinfectant. All Nairaland Trump Defenders where are you? He said he's being sarcastic. Lol

I am not and will never be a Trump supporter or defender. I believe the efficacy in preventing and early treatment of Covid-19 through Chloroquine. Trump just publicised it but the Chinese researchers and Dr. Didier Raoult said it long before Trump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.