Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101098 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Honest2(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Through her lies

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ekwerendi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !

You really spent money to purchase that app, because it's about 50$ for the ultimate... We're you planning of marrying her?

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
kristen12:
How did you ever find out a person you were dating was cheating on you?

I had his facebook password so I was reading his chats.

Never check your partners phone if you're not emotionally strong.

While check his msgs have it in mind that guys flirt for many reasons like boredom or conversation bt may not cheat.... unless u see Smtn that expressly says he did Smtn clearly wrong don’t get too worked up. Addressing it cud make him stop or reduce it and u still good.

I’m not saying many aren’t serial cheats based on their chats bt not every case.

Also if the relationship isn’t heading to marriage don’t bother checking his chats. It’s waste of ur time and energy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Gforce2019: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Facebook o during nysc. Holy holy gal wey deny me sex. She traveled for her church runs as usual as her state was nearby. At night i go charge my lappy at the village king's house. I saw her email still on facebook. I once collected her phone password so i go fit repair am during cds. I used same password and it worked. Chats with 3 guys and a fellow corper. Her travel self na hotel she be dey go. I nearly fainted that day o. Since then i no dey check woman phone. 2013

This your story tire me. Trust woman at your own peril. For you broke guys wey una wan marry , that is an opportunity for your woman to cheat.because she go say since you don't have enough ,I need to hustle more so as to support the relationship or marriage

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Chris2863(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
ouzo1:
I have never been cheated on.. Rather I am the mess in the relationship.
Be deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by iso604: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
I hereby summon my village spirits and chief priests, come ye here, seems here is where the real drama is gonna happen tonight shocked shocked grin

okokobioko shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yeah very wide now just two days ooh
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Elvinho2244(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
ouzo1:
I have never been cheated on.. Rather I am the mess in the relationship.

This your name ouzo, if it is scrambled while respelt, we will now have something like Ozuo ask any person from Benin what it means... grin

27 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by franchasng: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mynd44:
If I talk, I will be in big trouble
hahahahahahaha shocked shocked abeg no talk oh, we are still battling coronavirus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by osamz007: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
coolestofall:
I always make it a point to not handle phone belonging my my GFs. The day I picjed ger phone, her reaction said it all. She had no choice but to confess cos if theres anything incriminating in a phone, I would surely dig it out.

C I A oshey

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OhiOfIhima: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !

Is the hoverwatch still working, I need to try it on someone

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ayukdaboss(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
it is better you check and know ur fate
My brother it’s not a small thing

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
She saw the conversation I had with her on my email. Her phone wasn't working so we were chatting via email. I forgot to delete the emails and I got caught.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaxxy:

While check his msgs have it in mind that guys flirt for many reasons like boredom or conversation bt may not cheat.... unless u see Smtn that expressly says he did Smtn clearly wrong don’t get too worked up. Addressing it cud make him stop or reduce it and u still good.

I’m not saying many aren’t serial cheats based on their chats.

While check his msgs have it in mind that guys flirt for many reasons like boredom or conversation bt may not cheat.

Na from clap.. Dance start

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by franchasng: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
iso604:

Yeah very wide now just two days ooh
hehe, una no go kill person for this Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by IfeMiLove: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
A friend once downloaded this spy app,guess what? His phone was hacked instead, that's why I'm having second thoughts downloading them. Once I'm in a relationship, I try not giving my partner a reason to cheat cos once you're caught... bye bye!

29 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sweeetheart(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
through a test

aunty can quote the whole bible offhand without missing anything out, so I used a friend who travelled out chat aunty up, nothing wey aunty no talk to my friend, her sex life....someone wey I dey see as virgin

I told tell her you're cheating on me, she sworn that she's not, until I shown her the chats

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by benjanny(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.

299 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Instinct tells me he cheats cos if he doesn't, how will I end up marrying him. Being the sixth. BTW, I like the fact that he cheats. It gives me time and space.

Before you say you don't, wait. You probably don't have the money to do so or you don't have your freedom yet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Tabularasa1: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
She had sexually transmitted diseases and hid it form me I'm a doctor and would have treated her and bought drugs for her free. But she hid it cuz she was fuckiig someone else. Stumbled on her prescription.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
ayukdaboss:

My brother it’s not a small thing
true.. But face your fears... At least you will know how far.. Cry for like some months and move on.. Instead of living with a cheat and liar and contracting disease and father another person child

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Happychildlove(f): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Through a spy app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Thinkfree(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't need go through a girlfriend phone to know she is cheating.

20 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
authentic18:

You honestly don’t know millennial ladies.
I can tell you single women cheat more than single men on an average day. They have so much more options. Don’t let anyone deceive you. They are just very clever at hiding it than guys.

At some point I was becoming a misogynist because of how most Nigerian ladies are with mind games etc. These days I do woo and communicate with Europeans because I feel they are better. The average looking 23 year old Nigerian female is not romantic & feels entitled. There are better women elsewhere to me.
Most Nigerian women are traash to be honest

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Bambela(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
I discovered because each time I touch her pussy, it is always wet even in dry season.

27 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by DTeekay(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
I

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by abimic(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
i have never been cheated on, no time to check messages, too busy for that, head and shoulder high always. Oluwamae can testify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by iso604: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
hehe, una no go kill person for this Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ekwerendi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls

Are you good in hacking?
I want to hack someone's account
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Skyfornia:

For how long? As long as we live on this planet and with humans, we will always meet people who betray our trusts. So expect disappointments...

For how long what?

If it means having no close associates, then so be it.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Akunwafor:
I visited at her place and we were playing. So after playing, it was time to go home but I couldn't find my phone.

As God will have it, she didn't hesitate when I asked for her phone so I can call mine to locate it in the house.

I didn't know what she saved my name as on her small phone so I just went to call logs, I saw "baby boo" there and dialled it while listening carefully to hear my phone ring.

But what I heard was someone saying hello hello...

I believe y'all can deduce what happened next.

She's not only dumb, but a cheat too.
Well, dumb people cheat the most.
For intelligent people, cheating is a total waste of time.
Imagine wasting all that time and emotions, being with multiple people at once, instead of investing it into something more productive...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls

Wonderful cool

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.