Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108788 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by hammerT: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Easiest way out Abortion.

If i have my way, i will ban abortion.

I am pro life.

Life is all about actions and consequences.

If u are freak, no need trying to conform now, carry on.. no retreat, no surrender.

We cannot all be the same, some of us are freaks.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nattyGENT: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by dvkot(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
all those guys asking her not to abort just want to see her in shame and pains, look for money for abortion.. Cuz raising a baby is not easy.

U can go with herbal drugs for the abortion
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by michealoluwaseyi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
colizee:
How can you get carried away

Withdrawal method is there, condoms are there...and you know he is not your husband, unah get mind o!
withdrawal wetin,u know maybe op don use leg guilde the guy for back

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by lovesky1: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
my dear you are not sleeping with him you are fucking the guy dick you are on your own someone told me i look like convid 19 patient up till now i refused to eat i can go alone with it there's is good in given we die here together
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
I heard of ring boiler diz money.. Just plug it in and then plug it in 4 45 mins. Come back and thank me

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Brunicekid(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Every exam get result..show dem ur report get.
Chaii... Assuming this forum was Twitter, what you said qualifies as a "savage reply".
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by biggy26: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
You are obviously scared, which area do you live so I advise?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nedekid: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
Lol.
How much you need?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nattyGENT: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bleep. Pls dont try self medication, avoid quack patent medicine shops & herbal concoctions before complications set in & you lose your life. Which state are you?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nattyGENT: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
no wonder some kind of foolish opinions and insult on Nairaland. I never knew SS students were here. So this is WHY these small girls dont respect elders again, even to greet in the morning. Convince me why & how you would not do it again after an abortion & I will help you.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by CyberWolf: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Let your brother in law marry you na, no issue.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by zexy2030(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
have that baby and call him waec
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by crackkhaus: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
merahki:

Sorry(not), the struck out part is untrue
tongue
Very kwa shocked
safarigirl:
8 weeks is just two months, that isn't a high risk abortion. Once she reaches 10-12 weeks, that is when you can talk of high risk.

Ladies, ALL abortions is high-risk to me..
Even the pains I have seen those drugs inflict on a 2wks gone pregnant woman, is not something I want anyone to go through.

I am old-school like that, no apologies.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by adslipps: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder

But I dnt think this is incest nah...

Can’t two brothers marry from same family?
They dnt have any blood relationship so is not incest
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Unrated900(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
When you were both knacking together

You never comes here to ask for advice

Now the result is out you are coming here to ask

What to do.

You must be stupid and shameless idiot

Lazy youth
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by stephnie44(f): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
.......bia ngozi d honest truth is even if u abort it I bet u u will still collect d dick again screening harder harder.look for means ND abort it.u won't die.nothing will happen to u.but NXT tym use protection
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Etuagievin(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tripitaka:
One would never understand how stupid and out-of-touch nairaland is until they post certain questions.

OP, mine may not be a popular opinion, but you are within your rights to have an abortion if that's what you want and feel is best for you. You wear the shoe, so you certainly know if it fits or not, so don't be cajoled by the hypocrisy of Nigerians. If you want an abortion, talk to your sister or parents about having it, as no one, even the guy has the right to tell you what to do with your body. But You must also not pin parental responsibility on the guy for a kid he didn't consent to having. You have done nothing wrong by having sex, but you have done everything wrong by having unprotected sex knowing fully well the possible consequences - a consequence that you are unprepared for.

Virtually everyone here castigating you will not let their teenage daughter or sister keep a pregnancy out of wedlock, if the decision was theirs to make. A study by PMA2020.org stated that an average of 3million abortions takes place in Nigeria annually. Yes, the same Nigeria where a probable 97% of Nairalanders hail from.

You must know that the decision to keep or abort that pregnancy is a life changing one - either positive or disastrous - a decision that you would live with for the rest of your life. You must also know that abortions pose a threat to life, especially when not done by professionals.

What do I think you should do? Talk to your sister now! Tell her you're sorry but let her know that you do not wish to keep the pregnancy. Going forward, please use a condom.
. You think you've given a sound advise now o. Imagine telling a young girl of SS 3 that she did no wrong by having sex and that she can have abortion. If our parents aborted us we won't be here typing. Mind you she can be whatever she want to be in life if she keep the pregnancy. Be mindful of what u tell naive teenagers
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Euegene100001: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fvck u and ur lies this stories are not true
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Monday60655(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
If you're ready to enjoy premarital sex, be ready to enjoy its fruit simple. Don't think of abortion. Abortion should be the last thing you should think of. Open up to your people, after the blame, they will take care of you.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by michealoluwaseyi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kfed4ril:

From SS3 you don dey collect prick?
say no more

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Both of u are very stupid. Ure students and dependents and yet fucking more than married couples and recklessly for dat matter What a useless set of humanbeings.

I don’t think I have any good advice for u. U allowed a young boy to destroy ur life. U have 2 options.

1.Find the money smhow and abort.
2.Tell ur sister and face the music. (Best option)

haba, for insulting her and showing no sympathy, may u and ur household experience what she experienced you wicked witch. Buoda ode
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Starz825(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Every exam get result..show dem ur report card.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by idahme(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell him to go pay your bride price, if he doesn't tell him he can owe, that your people give ladies on credit. Let the marriage begin, you don chop rice for ur sister wedding u no want others to chop your own. ur stinginess no be here oooooo.

on a serious note young lady ,the ball lies in your court. The actions you want to take will you be proud of it in a decade to come, abortions has its own consequences. I like people who take responsibilities for their action, having unprotected sex is a recipe for procreation I will advice you copy your big sister and family into this matter. Don't allow the guy to push u, if complications come out he will deny you and cause the day he met you.

wish u the best.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by lekan3531(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Send me ur account number let me help you to complete the abortion money.....

Awon oloriburuku somebody...

When u dey wild ur leg and the thing dey sweet u,both of Na no disturb or mention it on dis platform...
Na that u re pregnant u starting disturbing our peace ..

My sister make both of Na carry Na cross together..
All d best
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by mudiana(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Congratulations, God don catch u.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Amanda4life: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

The remedy is for you to wait for just more 25 weeks and the lord will deliver you.

If you abort it now the man you may marry later maybe sterile and you wouldn't have baby again
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
haba, for insulting her and showing no sympathy, may u and ur household experience what she experienced you wicked witch. Buoda ode

U are very stupid. Do u think I just pet people u do the wrong thing. I tell u the damn truth and give u the best advice. U can spoil ur households if u like still it stinks and think ur helping them. I wasn’t brought up that way. I got caned and flogged/purnished and I learnt the right from wrong.

If I was her guardian I will 1st beat the living daylight out of her b4 taking necessary steps to help her. What rubbish!!!!

I gave the gal the necessary correction she needs to hear and retrace her steps.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by lahmzy: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please stop having unprotected sex,see the result now,we are already overpopulated,now here comes this baby and you will still have other children in future oo
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by guy222: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
donbachi:
Every exam get result..show dem ur report get.
hahahahahahahaha this one na confirm carry over,
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
it’s not incest ode. The are not blood relatives. They are related by marriage.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by lahmzy: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
walkwithgod:
What a big family grin grin grin
Burst my brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.