Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108789 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by michealoluwaseyi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
ruffbamreal:
Ebí ọkọ ègbón rẹ "jẹ méjì ní abà Àlàdé".
It a good thing.
eleyi ti ko ja aba alade,farm obasanjo ni eleyi o
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Enskynelson(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
So, you want Nairalanders to contribute money for u to run the abortion or what? What kind of help do you want from us really?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by degamemaster(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Imagine the effrontery asking us to suggest a cheap abortion drug or hospital for u. So after commiting fornication, u now want us to join u in a conspiracy to commit murder abi?

If u abort that child eh! Chineke a gbaa gi oku. Ewu

Hahahahahahahahaha laugh want burst my belle oooh.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by MansoryMX(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

Na your time dey Bleep their sister husband. What I even saying, that’s if you have not even bleeped him. Fucking LovePeddler!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Happyguy201: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
i have someone that can take care of you till you give birth and sell the baby into a rich home . no child deserves to be aborted .
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by johnmartins789(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is like all this little kids want to turn this nairaland platform into something else from the look of a thing....... i thought this nairaland for matured group but from look of a thing now is lik some set kids in this platform will mess up this platform........
can somebody pls. interpret this to me ( A lady had been sleeping with her brother in-law in the same house that ur sister abode right?)
if i should render my comment definitely i will insult you first.....& i will not.
firstly u re even older than the boy right?
secondly, both of u are not even financially ok?
that is to tell u how kiddy u guyz are.
and, you as a girl, u wanted to enjoy what ur sister are enjoy baaa?
u really need to be wired very well.
what i will advise you bfor u will cause problem to the family, you better find your way out of the aoc first bfor finding solution that mess u put urself.
bcox if care is not taking ur sis. husband will still fire u in that aoc again befor u will be out of the aoc,
as u can not c any man in the street . YOU NEED a Deliverance shameless girl.....
thank you..
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Chikpat(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

Your sister no get experience? How can your pregnancy be two months old yet she has not found out when you stay together? She is not very sensitive, responsible and caring.

Meanwhile, ss3 and as2 is not too young to marry!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by imagrg(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
YOU must be out of your mind, girl!
You're deciding the fate of an innocent child!
You want to kill a baby?
That may be the only baby you may ever have!
If you were in Edo State, I would have liked to discuss the matter with you face-to-face.
Or REACH me on WhatsApp number ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by buzorcharles(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
"I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy."

Na we tell u how to do it? U dey collect prick e dey sweet u and u no tell us, na u come preg u come dey tell us u are scared.

SCARED kee u dia
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by komodapson(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tripitaka:
One would never understand how stupid and out-of-touch nairaland is until they post certain questions.

OP, mine may not be a popular opinion, but you are within your rights to have an abortion if that's what you want and feel is best for you. You wear the shoe, so you certainly know if it fits or not, so don't be cajoled by the hypocrisy of Nigerians. If you want an abortion, talk to your sister or parents about having it, as no one, even the guy has the right to tell you what to do with your body. But You must also not pin parental responsibility on the guy for a kid he didn't consent to having. You have done nothing wrong by having sex, but you have done everything wrong by having unprotected sex knowing fully well the possible consequences - a consequence that you are unprepared for.

Virtually everyone here castigating you will not let their teenage daughter or sister keep a pregnancy out of wedlock, if the decision was theirs to make. A study by PMA2020.org stated that an average of 3million abortions takes place in Nigeria annually. Yes, the same Nigeria where a probable 97% of Nairalanders hail from.

You must know that the decision to keep or abort that pregnancy is a life changing one - either positive or disastrous - a decision that you would live with for the rest of your life. You must also know that abortions pose a threat to life, especially when not done by professionals.

What do I think you should do? Talk to your sister now! Tell her you're sorry but let her know that you do not wish to keep the pregnancy. Going forward, please use a condom.

Pls, OP kindly follow this advise. The best so far and you will not regret [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by oluwaleinad(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
ok
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nemesis0147(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Ngozey post=87697589]I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.[/we need to talk privately
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by amuwo1980: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Where is the incest? Is she related by blood to her brother in law?
No mind the dumbo, he must Buhari's relative
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Diticonsult(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tripitaka:
One would never understand how stupid and out-of-touch nairaland is until they post certain questions.

OP, mine may not be a popular opinion, but you are within your rights to have an abortion if that's what you want and feel is best for you. You wear the shoe, so you certainly know if it fits or not, so don't be cajoled by the hypocrisy of Nigerians. If you want an abortion, talk to your sister or parents about having it, as no one, even the guy has the right to tell you what to do with your body. But You must also not pin parental responsibility on the guy for a kid he didn't consent to having. You have done nothing wrong by having sex, but you have done everything wrong by having unprotected sex knowing fully well the possible consequences - a consequence that you are unprepared for.

Virtually everyone here castigating you will not let their teenage daughter or sister keep a pregnancy out of wedlock, if the decision was theirs to make. A study by PMA2020.org stated that an average of 3million abortions takes place in Nigeria annually. Yes, the same Nigeria where a probable 97% of Nairalanders hail from.

You must know that the decision to keep or abort that pregnancy is a life changing one - either positive or disastrous - a decision that you would live with for the rest of your life. You must also know that abortions pose a threat to life, especially when not done by professionals.

What do I think you should do? Talk to your sister now! Tell her you're sorry but let her know that you do not wish to keep the pregnancy. Going forward, please use a condom.

You said it all well except the part where you said going forward! Lol
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Payshence(f): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Why would you do such in d first place? You never thought of what the outcome would be? When u were enjoying it why didn't u come here to announce it? Water don pass garri now u now remembered NL. Abomination
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Kenturkey048(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
You mean ss2 and ss3 peeps fu*king indiscriminately grin grin grin,,una sha get mind ooh...........ceytotec will solve your problem..but no be me go give you advice wey go kee you.,,
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Victornezzar: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
This is obviously a fake story

How do you guys believe all these cooked up stories
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by torqque7(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

Lol idiots u never see anything..imagine kids o well u made ur bed now lay in it..like a poster up said every exam get result,i even taught they were university kids sef not knowing na ss3 and a boy younger..smh u are a shame and disgrace and should be sent back to the village ASAP and as for ur lil bf,well u all deserve all u get for this mess.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by idahme(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's not incest, you are very correct. They are free to marry

slyfoxxjoe:
it’s not incest ode. The are not blood relatives. They are related by marriage.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
You have put yourself in a big mess, why having sex with him knowing fully well you are not ready to have a child now, you just have to keep it because aborting it, you won't be innocent and something bad may happen along the process.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by infogenius(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

It's OK. Contact me through WhatsApp and I will tell you exactly what to do.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by saajus: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Incest bawo. Brother - in - law not her brother.
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by timmybabyface: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
But you were fucking and enjoying the sex without using protection. That baby is never the cause of your carelessness so do not abort the pregnancy. Keep the baby and explain to your sister, she can’t kill you and beside you don’t know what that baby can become tomorrow and if that’s the only child you will be having. don’t destroy your future young lady
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by sammirano: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

Ngozi is that you!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by saajus: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't support abortion except if the pregnancy is life-threatening or deformed. But, if ur personal belief is not against it, make sure you use a professional so that your womb won't be damaged. If you use a cheap quack doctor and sth goes wrong, you may regret it for life. Can you confess to your sister first? Cos, guys could be selfish and I don't want that young boy to land u into the hands of a stupid Doctor. Both of you are young and inexperienced, talk to your sister. Your sister won't kill u, the worst that she can do is to send u back to the village after fixing this issue.
Why are you guys not using a condom?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by lozanni(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
Everything na double double!!! Na double double, na double double.
Congratulations !!! You are now double in-laws.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Innobee99(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:
I wish i can see a better laugh emoji to laugh out this loud.

U wan use our head abi?���
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by toprealman: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
rockstarB:
You can marry each other, at least you're not blood relatives grin
Clearly they were only "self-isolating".....not as if there was a connection.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by richPHAROAH: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ngozey:

you dont know how to start but you started. useless naija english
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Powersurge: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder

How is this one incest now?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
idahme:

It's not incest, you are very correct. They are free to marry

Yup. A set of brothers marrying a set of sisters. It has happened many times. Nothing new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.