Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108792 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by shekauvsbuhari: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
no incest here. Both of them can marry in church, tradition n before modern law. They are not blood relations. Incest does not come in here. Indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by mrtegation99(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

Send me a dm on WhatsApp. I can help
zero eight one four zero five zero one nine eight six.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by CowbellY: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

Send me a PM.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by xcelentattitude(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

This is one hell of an extended family story shocked

I have nothing to say o.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ngozey: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2020
emeijeh:

Stop talking and go tell your sister's husband!
Stop talking.
Stop typing.
Go and see your sister's husband, tell him everything.

Am scared to tell her because she is short tempered. She will beat , stop me from going to school and send me to the village I don’t want to go back to the village. I don’t want to keep this pregnancy because it will be the end of my studies I want to remove it as soon as possible and further my education this is the only opportunity I have.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by infolekan(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

What's a child in SS3 having sex for? From the day she started menstruating, she didn't know she was already capable of getting pregnant?

This kind of foolishness galls me. She'll have the baby, and hopefully learn the lesson. This is no case where the topic of an abortion should be discussed. Was she raped? Is she in a life or death situation to not have the baby? Attempting an abortion is what would put her life at risk. She should have the baby, biko.

Half the girls in ss3 are already having it. we will discuss your daughter or so later and you will boldly come and tell us they were virgins. In the uk.....she will just walk into any hospital she likes and the doctor can't even have the right to inform her parents. some of this things aren't so deep. it is hypocrisy that is just killing us.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by shekauvsbuhari: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2020
Tripitaka:
One would never understand how stupid and out-of-touch nairaland is until they post certain questions.

OP, mine may not be a popular opinion, but you are within your rights to have an abortion if that's what you want and feel is best for you. You wear the shoe, so you certainly know if it fits or not, so don't be cajoled by the hypocrisy of Nigerians. If you want an abortion, talk to your sister or parents about having it, as no one, even the guy has the right to tell you what to do with your body. But You must also not pin parental responsibility on the guy for a kid he didn't consent to having. You have done nothing wrong by having sex, but you have done everything wrong by having unprotected sex knowing fully well the possible consequences - a consequence that you are unprepared for.

Virtually everyone here castigating you will not let their teenage daughter or sister keep a pregnancy out of wedlock, if the decision was theirs to make. A study by PMA2020.org stated that an average of 3million abortions takes place in Nigeria annually. Yes, the same Nigeria where a probable 97% of Nairalanders hail from.

You must know that the decision to keep or abort that pregnancy is a life changing one - either positive or disastrous - a decision that you would live with for the rest of your life. You must also know that abortions pose a threat to life, especially when not done by professionals.

What do I think you should do? Talk to your sister now! Tell her you're sorry but let her know that you do not wish to keep the pregnancy. Going forward, please use a condom.
you are very very correct. Keep it up as our teachers would say when we answer right.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by sapeleboi(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2020
when you were enjoying it , that you seek my opinion, abeg cry your cry I take God beg you

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ngozey: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2020
spongeisback:
You need to talk to your mother about this.

You're in SS3 so having a baby isn't really what you want to do now.open up to your family.
I don’t have a mother , she is dead
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Czartega(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:

grin grin cheesy guy you harsh oh. That's how I met a young lady in the consulting room one day with complaints of missed period, I asked her to do a pregnancy test which came out positive. She was now asking me to give her drugs to remove it. I told her that I will have to refer her to National Hospital grin that we don't offer such services
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by kunlite(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
call dis num asap, text ur location to d num 07081308474
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by kunlite(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

call dis num or send msg on whatsapp 07081308474
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by pseudonomer: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:

Women should have right to abortion
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by purplekayc(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2020
African magic
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by emmysoftyou: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

I don’t have a mother , she is dead
how much the former hospital mentioned? But are you guys not aware of condom ? Or you don't want him to use condom?

This is sad..your sis will be very disappointed cos she wanted to take good care of you via education and become ur mother since your real mother is gone.
How do u think the husband will take it now.. The husband will said, you see the reason I don't want anyone to stay in my apartment...
You messed up o.. May God help and forgive you..
Don't worry, what has happened, has happened, just look unto God and prayed if the problem is beyond your power. What you did now, you're not first nor the last. I just hope the husband understand better than ur sister hence the Solution to your problem..
Hospital charging u higher is for u to rethink because terminating 2months pregnant may not give you another chance of having another baby or it may risk ur life ..
Just calm down ...all will be fine...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Benwems(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Was it your sister brother in-law that deflowered you?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by juwoonn(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
emeijeh:

Stop talking and go tell your sister's husband!
Stop talking.
Stop typing.
Go and see your sister's husband, tell him everything.
Ngozey please follow this advice. Please!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Ryan14(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:

Incest how?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ehisdouglas(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Since you are being foolish, it's your cross just carry it you don't need advise.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2020
infolekan:

Half the girls in ss3 are already having it. we will discuss your daughter or so later and you will boldly come and tell us they were virgins. In the uk.....she will just walk into any hospital she likes and the doctor can't even have the right to inform her parents. some of this things aren't so deep. it is hypocrisy that is just killing us.

Please, let's stop embracing immorality in all its forms. We know bad things happen. Fathers are raping their daughters, children arr killing their parents, should we keep saying it's nothing new as though there's no evil in it? I've seen a JSS2 child get pregnant. But it doesn't mean it's how things are supposed to be.

Half the girls in SS3 are having sex, so we should keep saying it's normal until the whole lot start having sex and even JS1 children? Can we deal with the consequences of that?

Please o. Speak against evil, don't ingest it and say it's normal.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Encoreunltd(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

Your sis will guide you in this predicament. Don't listen to total stranger. Go open up to her and the chap too should talk to his bro. They won't kill you. They are in a better position to profer solution to the problem per se. Be humble, pregnancy is not COVID-19 infection. Don't leave your sis in the dark. This might even strengthen the bond between you. #My2Kobo

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Sisijetue(f): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Were you informed before she spread her legs
phabulux:

You fuckers!

Did you read what she wrote at all?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by fuke(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:

no incest here.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Encoreunltd(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Am scared to tell her because she is short tempered. She will beat , stop me from going to school and send me to the village I don’t want to go back to the village. I don’t want to keep this pregnancy because it will be the end of my studies I want to remove it as soon as possible and further my education this is the only opportunity I have.

In this case, i.e of being scared to tell her confide in her bosom friend to relate your message to her not an elder which will infuriate her. But I will advice you limit your shame by being the one to tell her yourself. Good luck to you.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by emi89: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2020
When you dey tell him to give it to you harder, Bleep my pussy, you are so sweet baby, u no ask for advice now when pepper don red you come here dey seek advice. If you know the road you take go follow am come back
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Fidelcashboy: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2020
You can contact me 07066876554 will help you
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Olisehinnocent: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
You may end up damaging your womb and not getting pregnant again. The guy you aborted for will leave you and marry another beautiful lady. Better use your brain. God will see you through.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Alzirida(f): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Go back to the doctor, if he is a young man, plead with him, be honest..

He will help u.
Pls don't do self medication.
Best of luck
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Glorymax: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

This forum loves U greatly, and have given advice and encouragement to keep the baby. Do nothing against that baby and let it live.
"In the name of God", God does not approve termination of a new life. You may find it difficult to forgive yourself afterwards.

Let your family know your condition, and share this topic you created with them as well.

Please be strong and go through the pains and consequences now and be happy later.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by yoursidenigga(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:

Incest?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Guynexttdoor: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Condom would hv prevented all this, but u like R.o.p

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.