Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (108787 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Aweja: 4:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Hello miss, please don't terminate the pregnancy cos it is a sin before God, since you can't prevent it not to happen just leave the child to come cos his /her coming have a mission just bear any insult or embarrassment that it can cause it just for short while you see that in the nearest future you will give thank to God

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ViktorCash: 4:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Why should you Bleep raw
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by West2019(m): 4:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.
are you in Lagos ? the mistake has already be done ,but next time you have to avoid such thing , if you wnt to abort it inbox me
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by BigBizzy(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Madam carry your cross. Since only two of una dey enjoy like say tomorrow no dey... morning, afternoon and night.

After the kpokripko...what were you expecting?
To be given ice cream?

If you go to any hospital for abortion, you die.
If you abort the baby, you die.

Oooin...oooin...I say ooooiiinnnn

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by factoryreset: 5:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I don’t know how to start, am very scared right now. I don’t know what to do about this pregnancy.

Actually I stay with my sister, her husband, her baby and her husband's brother who is a year younger than me. We have been sleeping together for sometimes now. Am now 8 weeks pregnant.

I told him he said I should abort before people find out. We went to the hospital together to remove it but the money they are asking us is too much. We are students depending on my sister and brother in law. We are both stuck and confused. Am scared if my sister comes to find, out she will send me back to the village. I don’t want to go back.

I need help please on what to do about it. The pregnancy is only 8 weeks, please no insult.

Problem ti e niyen. Did you call us when you guys were doing it.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by nengibo: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:
You had beta have that baby oh
It is beta 2 be guilty of incest dan 2 be guilty of incest and child murder
How is it incest
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Fuckkthemod: 5:48am On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Where is the incest? Is she related by blood to her brother in law?

So the only place she could open her legs was the same house her sister got married ? If it was her sister’s husband that asked her for sex she would gladly give too

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by luggy(m): 5:54am On Mar 24, 2020
U better have the baby, u may not see it , wen u will be looking for it

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by kally90(f): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:
it's not an incest
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please

Is that possible, not to sleep with him again. I hope you remember Okafor's law?

Once you have eaten the forbidden fruit, it becomes addictive

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by LANRYUS(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2020
thorpido:
Well,you are not blood relations so you can have the baby.
If you like yourselves so much to be sleeping with each other then maybe you can progress to marriage.
You can just have a small introduction and the wedding later.

Corona virus no even fear una.

Wish introduction again? Who dem wan introduce? Na family matter already grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by stormborn28(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:
I can’t keep this pregnancy we are both young and too young to get married. Am in ss3 he is in ss2. Please we are begging you in the name of God help us with remedies to remove this pregnancy and we promise not to sleep together anymore please
saatap ya mouth... Nonsense

You must have the baby..

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Waterlrd: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Just inform your people that the great ADAkA is responsible for the pregnant ( one of your old teacher)
Once you do that l will come over and claim it.
You will be very safe in my hand.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by MilesLamar(m): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Which hospital and how much were you asked to pay?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Blesyn22(m): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Ahah!!!

Social Malady!!!

Confess and have the baby since you can open your legs to him for unprotected sex that also means you can be a mother.

I know wan hear abortion from you
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Happening now, Nollywood for Africa
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by PapaAdanna: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2020
This is what loose pants cause...

Every little thing, u don remove pant sharp sharp...
Spread legs like bedspread
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Mraproko1: 6:30am On Mar 24, 2020
The most interesting part of this story is when she said ," I don't know to start" but you started by opening your honey well for him. Sister get sense o you have already started well .
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Satan66(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Don't listen to these idiots telling you to keep the child, they won't be there to help you raise or feed the child. At this stage you're both minors and can't even afford to feed yourselves the best thing right now is an abortion 8 weeks isn't that far off just find a GOOD clinic to do it or consult a doctor to help with you an abortion pill and for Bleep sake practice safe sex!
15 mins of pleasure isn't worth 18 years of suffering to care for a child.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

So the only place she could open her legs was the same house her sister got married ? If it was her sister’s husband that asked her for sex she would gladly give too

We can debate the moral and ethical connotations of her deed for hours, but it is still not incest.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by mormoney85(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

tell ur sister now b4 it will be too late let her take the decision by her self
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by BABANGBALI: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2020
I just don't know why mynd44 name just keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I am thinking
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Gmajor(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:

It's not incest. She isn't related to the guy by blood
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ngwababe(f): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2020
hammerT:

Body no be fire wood nau...

Once prick and vagina are together, the forces of nature will reign supreme.

Can we blame dem for helping each other out?

Whether she like it or not, even after the abortion, the fucking must continue.

I give them 2 months break only, Okafor's law.

Na so ooo.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by umurphy: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Do not kill that baby.
You should have known what to do before f....king raw.
Confess.......
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Dasilva10: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2020
09072932448 Call me...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by ABINTUK(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Which state are you? We need to meet urgently.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by GOZIEKINGS: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2020
vac888:
Hi Ngozey,
Why do you cry over a spilled milk?, the harm is done and you should be looking at how to confess to your sister, her husband and stop the abortion. The consequences of progressing with the abortion is dangerous and harmful. Your future is still bright. If you decide to progress in error, these are the disadvantages:
1. You would not be in the good books of God
2. You will not forgive yourself and the man who impregnated you
3. You might end up aborting the baby and removing your womb
4. You might not be privileged to have a child in the nearest future
5. No Child

Advantages:
1. Peace with God
2. Child of your own
3. More express than your peers
4. No guilt
5.Your womb is intact and ready for other children.

I know you are afraid of the future, how you would take care of your child, your education and what people would say. It is the duty of man to talk and act irrationally, but it's in your duty to act rationally and refine their negativity to propel you to greatness.

Always remember that you are made of God and can do exploit/all things through Christ Jesus.
Let us talk some more on Facts of Life. www.hightaughts.com

Good advise
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Mruwa1(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Waiting u first dey think when u dey wipe d guy and u nor dey tell am to do redrawing method when he wan cum he go just cum inside u anytime any day when u never ready for motherhood u self na bad person if ur sis done comot for house na una two b d 2nd couple when dey occupy d house abi ...waiting b dat ur sister phone number again self make I call r say u done carry belly say na emeka give you belly
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Pat081: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
I dnt always feel sorry for gals like u who have brain but dnt make use of it ,how much is condom?? That is ur cross
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by Smhaykins(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Ngozey:

Egungun b careful an express u dey go
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister by shekauvsbuhari: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2020
KaideeGee:
no incest here. Both of them can marry in church, tradition n before modern law. They are not blood relations. Incest does not come in here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.