Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... (4145 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Froshloaded: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

Sorry dear will announce the 20th person and after I will need those winners to send a mail.. thanks hope you are one of the winners tho?
Yes
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by pmoye(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Prof, I'm still trying to picture the image you just painted...

" ... laps in the air and ... titties slapping chest.."

It must be a hybrid doggie position, with the bestie lifting her laps in the air with his hands or against some prop. Naturally dem titties under than compelling force of gravity will slap hell out of dem chest.

O maddd gan. I pay my respect Prof!

profolaolu:
Disaster that is in its incubation period, your husband to be understand that you are like a chicken in the hands your bestie, soon he will roast and garnish you for a scrumptious brunch, hmmmmmm yummy, your laps in the air and your titties slapping your chest, chaiiiiiiii, you better listen to your fiance or quit the marriage, but very soon you will be asking your bestie if you can kiss or have sex with your husband

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by bobokeshington: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Offpoint:
It's corona season, nobody gives a fûck you or your fiance for now....

Both of you can go fûck yourselves till after this period.

These ones wey don dey fu:k themselves teytey

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
I guess this is a cooked thread not properly done. If true, let us all play along to broaden our weakening brain affected by boring times due to an indoor protection and safety from the widespread of the outbreak of covid-19.

1. He's your bestie.
2. He's a gay.
3. You love him so much.
4. He's your maid of honour, as insisted.

I won't conclude you both belong to a gay's club or LGBTQ movement but a perfect guess for me, which is why the bond is so strong without any objection.

Are you not aware that the last bstop of a malebestie is friendship? He has no part in the marital knotting ceremony.

Is male bestie more important than your lifetime marriage?

Why is your love investment with your male bestie more weightier than your hubby?

Why do your assurance of words revolve round about your male bestie instead of hubby in your write ups?

What was your male bestie take in choosing him to be the maid of honour?

What are your and his family take on this?

We shall talk more...
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by IghravweIG(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

He is gay
Doesn't matter.

You hubby to be is not cool with it.

Wisdom suggests you comply and find a female maid of honour.

No start your marriage like this biko.

2 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Pious101: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:
Hi guys... so as we keep self isolating ourselves please let remember to also keep full precautions as self isolation is not enough stay safe everyone my thoughts are with you all.

So my weeding is so right at the corner and there have been this issue between me and my fiancé about my male friend being my maid of honor, He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him I love him so much. His sense of humor and judgement are so exceptional... I have found a great friend with him but my fiancé is saying he doesn’t want him because of his sexuality, now this is the latest drama in the house and I am not going back on my stand my bestie is walking me and that is final. Guys what are your thoughts
If u are not going back on ur stand why then seek for our advice... U never ready to marry u hear. Ur partner says he doesn't want a male as ur maid and u re there trying to measure shoulder with him. Out of all ur female friend u no c any of them use abi? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by scottyoloye(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Let's assume the OP is confused.. what am I typing gaan... The OP is confused...I don't think any sensible male friend will accept such neither will any sensible fiance accept such..... We're all humans and can decipher good and bad... Finally, Madam OP... The ball is in your court... Finally finally, try reverse psychology
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by ayodijex(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
That bestie you're carrying up and down, ask him, if he were to be in your husband shoes, will he accept such?. will he allow his fiance choose her male bestie as maid of honour?
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by rtdCivilservant: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
To all those advising the op I say u all are as stupid as the op, it is either the op just cooked up a stupid tales or she is drunk, but if the story is real then u all are stupid to give her any form of advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:
Hi guys... so as we keep self isolating ourselves please let remember to also keep full precautions as self isolation is not enough stay safe everyone my thoughts are with you all.

So my weeding is so right at the corner and there have been this issue between me and my fiancé about my male friend being my maid of honor, He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him I love him so much. His sense of humor and judgement are so exceptional... I have found a great friend with him but my fiancé is saying he doesn’t want him because of his sexuality, now this is the latest drama in the house and I am not going back on my stand my bestie is walking me and that is final. Guys what are your thoughts
Only if that man you are about to marry is a fool will he accept that nonsense! Can you let him use his female bestie as godmother to your kids? angry Bringing your fingering concubine near him? Nne you be ekwensu!

Don't mention,cause you are dumb.
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Oche211(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal...
Your drama too much abeg
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by FatherBona: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
rtdCivilservant:
To all those advising the op I say u all are as stupid as the op, it is either the op just cooked up a stupid tales or she is drunk, but if the story is real then u all are stupid to give her any form of advice.
[/s]
With a moniker like yours someone will think you have sense, but hell no.
Continue reasoning like an 80year old living in the pre colonial era.
Ewu!!!!
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Hargbo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Last I checked, it was a maid of Honour and not a man of honour...

And it's clear from your right up that there is a chemistry between you and your bestie.. and am sure feels insecure already and with your insensitivity, you want to make a male bestie your maid of honour(it sounds so absurd) without even considering the feelings of your Fiance and you are even rebelling against his decision as a Potential man in your life...

Do you understand how your Husbands feels about this...

You just disrespected him...

Your bestie can still be useful on your wedding day without threatening the position of your husband in your Life...

2 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by OKOATA(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
This one never marry she don stubborn, at the end of the day you both won’t marry each other so who looses?

3 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Casalindal(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
He is no threat to my man position please. This is my friend for Christ sake !!!! Kim has a male friend and it ever for once post a threat to Mr West, Beyoncé the same and list goes on... why are Nigeria men so insecure and homophobia??

Hargbo:
Last I checked, it was a maid of Honour and not a man of honour...

And it's clear from your right up that there is a chemistry between you and your bestie.. and am sure feels insecure already and with your insensitivity, you want to make a male bestie your maid of honour(it sounds so absurd) without even considering the feelings of your Fiance and you are even rebelling against his decision as a Potential man in your life...

Do you understand how your Husbands feels about this...

You just disrespected him...

Your bestie can still be useful on your wedding day without threatening the position of your husband in your Life...

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Adgideon(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
At the expence of ur marriage, all this while that I have know u,I thought u have sense to be senseible enuf, to see the insensitiveness if ur action, cos if u are sensitive u will know that there is no sense in what u about to do, especially in this part or the world, that means if u give birth ur bestie will b there to do omorgu then the secrets of ur husband will also be know by, if truly truly u have sense u also know that ur action is senseless and sense virus is disturbing ur brain

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Bartork(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Marry the bestie instead.

4 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by BrutusOj(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

What about my own feelings and what I want?? Should that be taken out of the table?? I dnt feel mine is less trifle.. there should be firm convictions on why he should not be
Why not just marry your bestie since you so much love him?

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Premiumwriter: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Casalindal:

He is no threat to my man position please. This is my friend for Christ sake !!!! Kim has a male friend and it ever for once post a threat to Mr West, Beyoncé the same and list goes on... why are Nigeria men so insecure and homophobia??

are you Beyoncé? Are you Kim? Some of you don't know d difference between celebs life and ordinary peoples life.

There's a life for the camera and the tabloid and then there's reality.

Celebs live for the camera. Yours is different. And let's even question your stand, simply because Kim and Beyoncé are doing it and their husband agreed does that mean you should also do it?

Where's your standard then as an individual? You husband has a standard but you don't seem to even have one. You are getting your own from kim and Beyoncé.

Your husband go suffer o. Ah swear that man go suffer

3 Likes

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by joe4christ(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Obviously the OP must have been intimate with this male bestie of hers in the past. Reason why she's skipping the answer.
Better you choose whatever makes you happier and fulfilled!

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Bellotelli: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

He is gay
Gay do eat pussy, don't they :

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by IghravweIG(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Bellotelli:

Gay do eat pussy, don't they :
Leave the dumb girl.

Make she dey carry male gay bestie for head like gele.
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Marrtynze(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Taa lo ni bestie Iranu, "I love him so much", aunty you are talking in the nonsense, na laidis wedding cancelation dey start
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Kennyprince: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Madam, why must it be him?

If u want him that much, why not go marry him instead. I wonder why making this a drama.

Kai women! My own woman dares not even talk about male bastie where I am cos so far as I am concern, women who have besties are cheats or at least potential cheats
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Kolisky(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Now Let's turn the table around. If he was to use a female bestie as his best "man" and claims she's the only one he finds worthy to do it, how would you feel? Would you take it in good fate?

Sometimes we don't seem to know how good and scarce a thing is, until we lose it.

Suit yourself dear.

You're blessed for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Kolisky(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
FatherBona:
You have been asked to choose between a guy you spent your life with and a guy you about to spend the rest of your life with and you still choose to dwell in the past.
Any girl who is in this dilemma doesn't deserve to get married, because she's proving she can't let go of her past in the hopes of a new start. I will walk out on any girl who still harbours ties with any guy that is not her brother or her cousin. Such friendships have a way of returning to haunt you, especially the girls with their truck load of emotions.
Na so people go dey tell you say that guy dey blow your wife but u no go believe am because say she been tell you say d guy na her "bestie".
Na until you catch dem red handed make heart attack catch you na so your eye go open abi?!?
Bestie kee u dia!!!! angry

Op, if you no wan use your head why you never marry your bestie?
God don bring man for you but your village people have sworn that your canopy will not stand in your fathers compound in the village, and you willing to give dem a chance abi?
Thunder go fire that kind bestie grin

My peace I leave you

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Kolisky(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
How does this even make sense to you

Casalindal:

So my weeding is so right at the corner and there have been this issue between me and my fiancé about my male friend being my maid of honor, He has been my bestie for years and I feel if there is anyone I have had this total connection with? It will be him I love him so much. His sense of humor and judgement are so exceptional...

Complete and utter nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by jasonex4(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

So let's assume that this story is real... Place yourself in his (hubby's) shoes and assume that he tells you he wants to use his female bestie who is a lesbian (which is known to only him and which you cannot prove whether or not she is bi) as his best man or woman..lol..how would you feel? If you can answer this question sincerely then you can go ahead with your final decision although from your write-up I know your mind is made up already...
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by rtdCivilservant: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
With a moniker like yours someone will think you have sense, but hell no.
Continue reasoning like an 80year old living in the pre colonial era.
Ewu!!!!
From which Bush this Animal come out from?
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Acme45: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

why not marry your bestie?
Don't waste the other man's time, marry your bestie and don't be foolish
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by Impostor: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

You want to get married and you saying "that is final" marriage is full of compromise o. Now that you've started with I am not going back on my stand... weldone
Re: Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... by NettyNelly(m): 4:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Dear casalindal, I know what you meant by having a male bestie as a maid of honor. I know you want to, in way appreciate the guy and prove how valuable he is to you, but right now as it stands, you have a new bestie which is your fiancé. The former must be considered an ex-bestie after you walk down the isle.
And your fiancé isn't comfortable with that decision, pls if you would have to let go of your feeling, let the man's prevail. Because holding on to that decision will send a wrong signal to him. U can Rather device another way to appreciate your male bestie. And you will have to let go of him, cause ur husband will have to take his place.
Pls don't allow emotions to cloud your rationality.

Happy married life in Addy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Got A Cute Smile - Photos / My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. / This Is The Most Dangerous Time To Get Married As A Nigerian !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.